Start by marking “Kumarbaz Aşk” as Want to Read:
Kumarbaz Aşk

Kumarbaz Aşk (The MacGregors #1)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  2,449 ratings  ·  53 reviews
KUMARBAZ AŞK – NORA ROBERTS

Serena MacGregor, bu işi yapmaya karar verdiğinde niyeti, gerçek anlamda bağımsızlığını kazanmak ve biraz da macera yaşamaktı. Bu yolla kendini bulmak istiyordu. Onca yıl çalışıp, emek vererek sahip olduğu diplomasını yok sayarak ve varlıklı ailesini bir kenara bırakarak, bir gezi gemisinin kumarhanesinde krupiye olarak çalışıyordu. Bu işe başlay
224 pages
Published (first published 1985)

To ask other readers questions about Kumarbaz Aşk, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kumarbaz Aşk

Sandra
Hotel owner and gambler Justin Blade takes a Caribbean cruise after his friend Daniel MacGregor persuades him to take a vacation. Unknown to Justin, Daniel's lovely daughter Serena (whom Justin has never met) is working in the gambling casino on the ship and Daniel hopes the two will meet on board. They do and sparks fly!

I loved the scenic locations in this book--a Caribbean cruise, Justin's hotel and casino in Atlantic City. This book also had a little bit of suspense thrown in towards the end.
SANDRA
LOVELY LOVELY STORY even so the second time around. I love Serena and Justin Blade. :D Blade is gorgeous and well hot. Serena is just such an awesome heroine. I love the MacGregors... :D
Primadonna
Hate the male protagonist, don't you know "no" means "no"? But the girl is slightly better. O well. This is a classic story denoting when a girl says no, she prolly means maybe. Ack.
Ayça yılmaz
İlk beyaz dizi, ilk Nora Roberts!...Mükemmeldi, kısaydı ama mükemmeldii...
Romancekolik
Bu yorum aynı zamanda burada da yayınlanmıştır;

Kumarbaz Aşk - Nora Roberts

Okumadan önceki tepkim;

Bu kitap polisiye aşk gibi durmuyor. Yazara son bir şans veriyorum. Eğer buda zevkime hitap etmezse Nora Roberts defterini ebediyete kadar kapatıyorum.

Okumadan sonraki tepkim;

Sanırım bu yazarın hiç bir zaman sırf aşk yazdığını göremeyeceğim. İlla ucundan bucuğundan bir gerilim, macera, kaç, kovala olacak! Tarzı böyle tabii ama ben yazarı o kadarda zevkle okuyan biri değilim. Bu kitabı diğer okudukla
Lára  Arnarsdóttir
Feb 24, 2013 Lára Arnarsdóttir rated it 1 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: No one
Well, what to say? It was okay.

This is the 3rd contemporary romance novel I read in my whole life and, I hope, the last one. It is the 1st that I´ve picked knowing it´s contemporary romance. One of my Goodreads group´s voted for this one as a book at the month and it won. I was sure that I´ll not read it, but since some people said I´m narrow-minded for not reading "outside my genre" (which I do not have), I gave it a try. Unfortunately.

Most of the time, I just thought it´s too long for ... the
Lydia Perversius
Kristi
What a fantastic book!

I don't know how old this book is and I really don't care. I've been reading some really rough books lately and it was so refreshing to read an honest-go-God romance. No hardcore sex or crass language but a romance that made me go, "Aww," a couple of times and touched my heart.

The characters were really strong and worked well. I adored Justin Blade. Successful, good-looking, part Comanche which really does have bearing on the story as a whole. He was cool and collected alm
Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Cerita tentang Serena Macgregor selalu membuat jantung saya berdetak lebih cepat. Buku yang sangat menarik, dengan pasangan yang sangat menarik sekali.
Serena dan Justin adalah pasangan favorite saya setelah Daniel dan Anna. Bahkan dengan penjelasan gamblang NR, tentang kemampuan dan bakat mereka berdua, membuat saya memiliki imajinasi tersendiri. Apalagi jika anda melanjutkannya ke buku2 dalam Macgregor yang terkait dengan Robert dan Duncan, dalam kedua buku ini juga diceritakan sedikit mengenai
Kathy Davie
Fourth! in the McGregor romance series.

The Story
Having achieved three degrees, Serena takes a job as a croupier on a cruise ship. As she explains it to her very wealthy father, she wants to meet a wide variety of people from all over the world. She wants to be accepted for who she is and not who her family is. A year has now passed and Serena is quitting her job. She knows what she wants now she just has to convince her dad that it's a good idea.

Justin Blade has been gifted into taking a cruise
Trak
Every year I set myself a reading challenge, to try a genre that I have not been overly exposed to and this year I thought I would give the world of romance a go. So I brought a stack, probably 20 books from a op shop and thought it is time to give them a crack. The first book I read 'the good time guy' by Rosemary Badger was not particularly good. In the pile was a Nora Roberts. I have read a couple of Roberts books before but not in this format.

So you have Serena McGregor who wants to make it
Dyllan, The Brazuca Ekaterina
Serena and Justin are just so good together, they have such a chemistry that few authors can really accomplice. I for one, don't believe in love at first sight - or in the first week - but Nora make it seems possible.
Serena is a firecracker. A MacGregor to the bones, she's not just beautiful, she's unbelievable smart. She's got more money than she can spent, and still she works.
Justin is half comanche, and worked really hard to be where he is right now. He's a gambler, who owns 5 casinos. He kno
Brittany
It was fairly obvious that this was one of Roberts' earlier books. I first became a fan of Roberts reading the Born In trilogy. I found those books to be centered on wonderful, in-depth characters where the romance portion was intertwined with characters, not the other way around.

This book hit the romance/sex really quickly and the characters didn't feel real until the second half of the book in my opinion. They were great once they got there, but it did take a while.

There are at least 11 more
Juliana
(3.5 stars) This is a novella and so Roberts doesn't have as much time as she does in her novels to fully develop a plot or explore the characters. Also, the romance feels a little rushed, since such limitations mean the hero and heroine have to become romantically involved pretty early in the story - or at least, that's what happens in Playing the Odds. The attractions is basically immediate and instantaneous and that there would be such depth of feeling and connection between two people who re ...more
HÜLYA
Roman yazarın 1985 yılında yazmış oldugu bir seri. Hikayenin bir yolcu gemisinde basladigini görünce aklıma ister istemez ünlü Aşk Gemisi tv dizisi geldi. Atmosfer güzel ve büyüleyiciydi ama ben pek ısınamadim Iskocyalı güzel Serane Mcgroger ile Komanci kanından Justin Blade'in macerasıydı.

Serena ve Justine'in karsılasmalari birbirlerinden etkilenmeleri baslarda sıktı beni. romandaki Daniel Mcgregor seker gibi bir adamdi isgüzardi da bu kısimlarda hikayeye renk kattı. Kızınin gazabına ragmen çop
Bebe Four
Reading this again after many years, I don't know if it's objectively worth 4 stars, but since I can clearly recall the story after so long, it's memorableness has to count for something.
Donna
Contemporary Romance written in mid 80's. Made me remember all the things that weren't available only 30 years ago like caller ID, cell phones, and security cameras.
Iva Krazalkovičová
I love McGregor family. Father McGregor si great with his scottisch natur and love for his children.
Venus
membaca ulang, entah mengapa dulu aku suka sekali serial ini. cukup menghibur walau agak menyebalkan sih cewek-cewek sok bisa segalanya, yang bukannya ga suka tapi, caranya mengambarkan malah memperlihatkan tingkat kecerdasan mereka yang um-um ga pintar-pintar amat. tapi sebenarnya cerita ini menghibur dan mudah di baca, kita sebagai pembaca mudah untuk mengikuti jalan ceritanya. ga perlu berfikir terlalu dalam ato nebak-nebak, dan gaa berceritanya yang mengalir... over all setelah dibaca ulang ...more
María
Es que la chica........ ozú.
A. Jones
I loved this story. It was romantic of course, but it also had a spirited woman who spoke her mind and it was nice to have a male lead with a little melanin. :) The brought out the best in each other.
Glenn Harris
Just released on Kindle, this is one of Roberts' early romances. She's always a good writer but her characters and plots improved greatly with time. This one is back when her "hero" is more insensitive ham-handed stalker than hero and her "heroine" gets all tingly about him anyway. There's a little bit of suspense and a little bit of action (other than sexual), but not much.
Kiki Martin
Ahhh Nora. The reason why I love you is because you always give me predictable happiness. I mean that in a good way. This book was really great. I enjoyed the character of Serena. What I liked most about this book was the danger. It was interesting to read about "the incident". It made me want to start her JD Robb books.
Sassafrass
Very cute even though it was predictable. I thought it was a great intro to this series. I am really wanting to see the other MacGregors et their HEA as well.

I thought Serena and Justin were very well matched and I loved that (view spoiler)
Yona
I was a little skeptical about Nora Roberts books but i totally loved Playing the Odds- it was very good book. It is the exact type i like. And i liked the end i would prefer it to be more long - to know what will happen next, but it was still good.

i recommend this book to all romance lovers.
Sari
Baca ulang utk yg kesekian kali n ga bosen" juga bacanya, Serena n Blade, pasangan no 2 yg gw suka dari keluarga MacGregor setelah Daniel n Anna. 2 tokoh yg sama" kuat, ga jaim n tau apa yg mrk inginkan satu sama lain. Ga harus ngg sampe bab" akhir utk nunjukin rasa cinta. Keren d pokoknya.
Cristina
Another great read in the MacGregor line. Roberts keeps your attention and never falters with the story. There is never a dull moment or anything to be desired. She is a master storyteller who leaves the reader longing for more!
Jacqueline
This series has a special place in heart since it was the introduction to the contemporary romance genre. Nora Roberts is the reason why I love this genre so much. Her series are typically angst free and enjoyable to read.
Anderson County Library
Serena MacGregor is working as a blackjack dealer on a luxury cruise ship. Justin Blade is part Comanche. Justin meets Serena while on the cruise. What will happen next? Want to know more. You read it to find out.
  • Tempting Her Best Friend's Father (Wickedly Taboo, #3)
  • A Game of Dress-Up
  • Touch of Trouble (Touch, #4)
  • Submitting To The Boss (West Coast Hotwifing, #2)
  • Unbridled
  • Cowboy Waltz
  • Jinxed
  • The Whore (Wasteland, #2)
  • The Trip
  • Cat Scratch Fever
  • Double Down (Vegas Top Guns, #1)
  • Double Exposure: From A Gift of Love
  • To Sin with a Viking (Forbidden Vikings, #1)
  • Lady Love
  • Hide from Evil (Dead Wrong, #2)
  • Undercover Princess (Royally Wed, #2)
  • The River Within
  • Two Alone
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her
More about Nora Roberts...

“It's easy to romanticize after a couple of centuries.” 1 likes