Start by marking “Irish Recipes: Mouthwatering Meals Direct From The Emerald Isle ” as Want to Read:
Irish Recipes: Mouthwatering Meals Direct From The Emerald Isle

Irish Recipes: Mouthwatering Meals Direct From The Emerald Isle

3.64 of 5 stars 3.64  ·  rating details  ·  39 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Are you looking for authentic Irish recipes that will make your mouth water? Trying to find great tasting dishes for St. Patrick's Day? Look no further! The author's family immigrated from Portadown, Ireland in 1923 and brought generations of Irish recipes direct from the Emerald Isle.

You will learn how to prepare classics like Champs, Colcannon, Collops, Boxty, Farls, Br
Published January 18th 2012 by Amazon Digital Service

To ask other readers questions about Irish Recipes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irish Recipes

Meg Dean
Standard Irish fare :c)
Shelley Hitz
My husband and I love to travel and learn about different cultures. And one of the things we love to do is try different types of food. We haven't been to Ireland yet but I thought it would be fun to get this book and try a few recipes. Although I eat primarily vegetarian I still found recipes that I look forward to making! I love potatoes and so I'm especially looking forward to trying the Colcannon (twist on mashed potatoes) and the Boxty (potato pancakes). Yum!
Naomi
I have made several dishes from this cookbook for my food blog. I found the recipes easy to follow and different for my St. Patrick's Day dinners. Although I downloaded it for free, it would have well been worth the charges for the cookbook. My plans are to continue to use it for my St. Patty's day plannings.
Susan
Comfort foods!
Jaquelene Norris-Woody
Jaquelene Norris-Woody marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
Necy
Necy marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2015
Linda Holmseth
Linda Holmseth marked it as to-read
Jul 28, 2015
Richard Snodgrass
Richard Snodgrass marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2015
Mindy Chiapello
Mindy Chiapello marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2015
K
K marked it as to-read
Jun 08, 2015
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2015
Kathleen
Kathleen marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Sandi M
Sandi M marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2015
Lisa
Lisa added it
Mar 24, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Amanda Moore
Amanda Moore marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2015
Dalynn
Dalynn marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
Cat Montgomery
Cat Montgomery marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Dawn E Sprinkle
Dawn E Sprinkle marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Kat Porzelt
Kat Porzelt marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Italian Cuisine: Mouthwatering Entrees From Il Bel Paese-ENTREES Mouthwatering Appetizers From Il Bel Paese (Italian Cuisine) Italian Cuisine: Mouthwatering Recipes From Il Bel Paese (Ultimate Collection)