Start by marking “Mine (Hot Shots Free Read)” as Want to Read:
Mine (Hot Shots Free Read)

Mine (Hot-Shots Free Reads)

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  36 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Daniel has had a crush on his conservative father's foreman, Matt, for as long as he can remember. Since leaving for college he's embarked on a series of one night stands in a bid to forget—will Matt ever make him his?

To ask other readers questions about Mine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mine

SheReadsALot
Extremely short yet hot.

Daniel has crushed on his rich father's foreman for years but never told Matt, the foreman, about his feelings, thinking he was straight. Daniel is home from college, swimming in the pool and home alone. He could not hide a certain...excited part of him when Matt comes to talk Daniel's father. Too bad Dad's not home.

But Daniel is.

Good little set up, the forbidden aspect was nice, wished it was longer. There is some minor "mine" claiming.

Sometimes, I'm in a mood for it. *
Veronica /  V
OMFG ...this story started it so good, I was really enjoyed it and suddenly... it finished.
Honestly if the authors write a short story they should make it awful so I don't get so freaking upset.
Great, fantastic potential.
I should rate it 1 stars for the sudden ending but it was so good.
What the hell it freaking deserved 4 stars!!
Jilrene ♥
Free short (4 pages) story on Total-E-Bound. This short story is a 20 - 30 minute view of Dan and Matt finally getting together. Since they've known each other for many years, and Dan has been lusting after Matt since he learned about lust, this isn't insta love. It's just the right size for a quick bite.
Shelby
This was a little too short for me to really get into. Daniel has been in love with his dad's foreman for years but always been to nervous to do more than watch the older man. He's back now from college for a few weeks and trying to keep his watching from Matt. Of course the heat really gets turned up when Matt catches him by the pool watching from the shadows. Daniel never expected his crush to be returned.

This just all happens really fast and even the dialogue felt a little rushed for me. The
Alina
Awesome short story! Smokind hot and just perfect for all my age-difference kinks, but I'm dying to read more about the guys!!!
Tailtiu
I would love to read more about Daniel and Matt.
Wendy Ann
Little Daniel is all grown up and has always had a crush on his father’s foreman Matt. To heck with what daddy wants – Daniel wants Matt and Matt finally makes a move on Daniel. This got my engine revved and ended altogether too soon, but it was very hot while it lasted!
Suziq
An amuse bouche of a story where the cute, citified twink finally gets the surly cowboy of his youthful dreams. Nice!
Julie Burns
2.5 stars ... Short, sweet and sexy xx
Helena
Helena added it
Mar 21, 2015
Marilyn
Marilyn marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2015
Driima
Driima marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Bronwyn Heeley
Bronwyn Heeley marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
BTina
BTina marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Ab2y
Ab2y marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2014
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Rosa, really
Rosa, really marked it as to-read
sassygirl
sassygirl marked it as to-read
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Ann Roberts
Ann Roberts marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

romance author
Jan Irving has worked in all kinds of creative fields, from painting silk to making porcelain ceramics, to interior design, but writing was always her passion.

She feels you can’t fully understand characters until you follow their journey through a story world.
More about Jan Irving...

Hot-Shots Free Reads (1 - 10 of 68 books)
  • A Fair Fight
  • A Sex God
  • Abrielle's Fool
  • Alec's Reward
  • Another Little Secret (Sandpipers, #1.5)
  • Better Left Unsaid
  • Between Floors
  • Blood and Sex
  • Brigand Love
  • Chance Encounter
Luke (Sylvan, #2) The Hired Man The Janitor (The Contenders, #1) Straight Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboys, #1) Shifter Cowboy (Uncommon Cowboys #2)