Start by marking “Brimstone” as Want to Read:
Brimstone

Brimstone (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #1-2 omnibus)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  72 ratings  ·  9 reviews
Slinking down the streets, hiding in the shadows, always lurking just out of sight, evil follows Maggie Quinn. It's no ordinary, everyday evil, either—it's Evil with a capital E, and whatever's behind it, it clearly wants Maggie.

But Maggie isn't the type of girl to go down without a fight. She has a few powerful tricks up her sleeve, not to mention a best friend who's a wi
Published September 11th 2012 by Random House

To ask other readers questions about Brimstone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brimstone

Nicola
I really did enjoy Brimstone which in fact is two novels in one book, Maggie Quinn vs. Evil #1 and #2.

The first book, Prom dates from Hell, was more of a 2 star book. It was quite Nancy Drew like and made many references to such. Although elementary and light, it was entertaining...which is why most of us read!

The second book, Hell Week, flowed better and had more meat to the story. Maybe because I was already invested in the main characters and maybe I just enjoyed Maggie the college student mo
Cierra
Oh.My.Gosh. This book was absolutely amazing and terrifying. The first story was Prom Dates from Hell; and this was the one that chilled me to the bone. Mainly because of the summoned demon's success at 'ruining the lives' of his assigned victims. Hell Week was also amazing, it didn't focus so much on the "Evil with a capital E" but it makes me want to stay away from sororities.
Tess Votto Haranda
I love Rosemary! We went to college together for two years and were in the same sorority, which makes Hell Week extra awesome. Maggie is such a likable character. I see bits of me and a lot of who is wish I could be in her. All of the witty quips and geeky references are a reader's delight, so I show them to my students. As an author, I only dream that I will write like her one day.

Rosemary is great and you can find her at many local and national conventions. She recently made an appearance at
Steven Moore
See my Amazon review....
Camille
This was great...I'm officially addicted to Rosemary's writing! !!!
Cassandra Taylor
I loved these two stories in the one book! I am SO a new Rosemary Clement-Moore fan! I've just bought all her other books to read this weekend, I love the humour and stories in these books. The romance is not soppy or overdone (in fact it's hardly there at all really) which is a refreshing and wonderful thing. I will be reading all this author's books from here on :)
Kelly
I was unexpectedly surprised by Clement-Moore's Brimstone. The book was playful, fast-paced, flirty, and a fun read. Not for someone looking for a serious read, but a great break from reality.
Karen Desmond
Good strong female lead with two great stories combined in this book. Hopefully with more to come.
Keri
Love this series! On to Highway to Hell.
Samantha Standing
Samantha Standing marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2015
Vicky
Vicky marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Lulu Garcia
Lulu Garcia marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Katie
Katie marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Victoria
Victoria marked it as to-read
May 21, 2015
Sarah Opett
Sarah Opett marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
sunny
sunny marked it as to-read
May 13, 2015
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
May 07, 2015
Han
Han marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Joy
Joy marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2015
♫Julie♪
♫Julie♪ marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Rchamberlain
Rchamberlain marked it as to-read
Mar 26, 2015
The-Nokken
The-Nokken marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Paranormal, Fanta...: Chance to Win Paranormal YA 1 1 Dec 15, 2013 03:26PM
  • Shattered (The Outliers, #3)
  • Saving Grace (Beyond Time, #3)
  • Darkness of the Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #4)
  • Her Honor's Bodyguard
  • Dark Heirloom (An Ema Marx Novel, #1)
  • Temptress (Manhattan Ten, #1)
  • Beyond the Night
  • Ignition (Ignition Trilogy, #1)
  • Virgin Dancer
  • Claws and Effect (Diaries of an Urban Panther, #2)
  • Crushed
  • Witch Way to Turn
  • The Maze Runner and The Scorch Trials: The Collector's Edition (Maze Runner, #1-2)
  • Dirt (The Dirt Trilogy, #1)
  • Witchrise (The Tudor Witch Trilogy, #3)
  • Gatekeeper (Hayle Coven, #6)
  • Dancing Days (Helicon Muses, #1)
  • Silvers Alpha (Silver, #1)

Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil (3 books)
  • Prom Dates from Hell (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #1)
  • Hell Week (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #2)
  • Highway to Hell (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #3)
The Splendor Falls Texas Gothic (Goodnight Family #1) Prom Dates from Hell (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #1) Spirit and Dust (Goodnight Family #2) Hell Week (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #2)