Brimstone

Brimstone (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #1-2 omnibus)

4.04 of 5 stars 4.04  ·  rating details  ·  55 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Slinking down the streets, hiding in the shadows, always lurking just out of sight, evil follows Maggie Quinn. It's no ordinary, everyday evil, either—it's Evil with a capital E, and whatever's behind it, it clearly wants Maggie.

But Maggie isn't the type of girl to go down without a fight. She has a few powerful tricks up her sleeve, not to mention a best friend who's a wi...more
Published September 11th 2012 by Random House

Nicola
I really did enjoy Brimstone which in fact is two novels in one book, Maggie Quinn vs. Evil #1 and #2.

The first book, Prom dates from Hell, was more of a 2 star book. It was quite Nancy Drew like and made many references to such. Although elementary and light, it was entertaining...which is why most of us read!

The second book, Hell Week, flowed better and had more meat to the story. Maybe because I was already invested in the main characters and maybe I just enjoyed Maggie the college student mo...more
Cierra
Oh.My.Gosh. This book was absolutely amazing and terrifying. The first story was Prom Dates from Hell; and this was the one that chilled me to the bone. Mainly because of the summoned demon's success at 'ruining the lives' of his assigned victims. Hell Week was also amazing, it didn't focus so much on the "Evil with a capital E" but it makes me want to stay away from sororities.
Steven Moore
See my Amazon review....
Cassandra Taylor
I loved these two stories in the one book! I am SO a new Rosemary Clement-Moore fan! I've just bought all her other books to read this weekend, I love the humour and stories in these books. The romance is not soppy or overdone (in fact it's hardly there at all really) which is a refreshing and wonderful thing. I will be reading all this author's books from here on :)
Kelly Klug
I was unexpectedly surprised by Clement-Moore's Brimstone. The book was playful, fast-paced, flirty, and a fun read. Not for someone looking for a serious read, but a great break from reality.
Karen Desmond
Good strong female lead with two great stories combined in this book. Hopefully with more to come.
Keri
Love this series! On to Highway to Hell.
Samantha Haviland
Samantha Haviland marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Josie Diekman
Josie Diekman marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2014
Grace
Grace marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2014
Rachael
Rachael marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2014
Bri
Bri marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Bridget Bernstein
Bridget Bernstein marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Kittykorn
Kittykorn marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2014
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
May 26, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014
Bree Hodges
Bree Hodges marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Halle
Halle added it
May 16, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
Rebecca Miller
Rebecca Miller marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Rylie Hooker
Rylie Hooker marked it as to-read
May 04, 2014
Jenn
Jenn marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Gigi Joie
Gigi Joie marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
Melanie
Melanie marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
SHIFTER LOVE: Chance to Win Paranormal YA 3 3 Dec 16, 2013 07:37PM
Paranormal, Fanta...: Chance to Win Paranormal YA 1 1 Dec 15, 2013 03:26PM
The Splendor Falls Texas Gothic (Goodnight Family #1) Prom Dates from Hell (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #1) Spirit and Dust (Goodnight Family #2) Hell Week (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #2)