Start by marking “Brimstone (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #1-2)” as Want to Read:
Brimstone (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #1-2)

Brimstone (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #1-2)

4.10  ·  Rating Details  ·  81 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Slinking down the streets, hiding in the shadows, always lurking just out of sight, evil follows Maggie Quinn. It's no ordinary, everyday evil, either—it's Evil with a capital E, and whatever's behind it, it clearly wants Maggie.

But Maggie isn't the type of girl to go down without a fight. She has a few powerful tricks up her sleeve, not to mention a best friend who's a wi
Published September 11th 2012 by Random House

To ask other readers questions about Brimstone, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brimstone

Nicola
Sep 30, 2012 Nicola rated it liked it
Shelves: texas
I really did enjoy Brimstone which in fact is two novels in one book, Maggie Quinn vs. Evil #1 and #2.

The first book, Prom dates from Hell, was more of a 2 star book. It was quite Nancy Drew like and made many references to such. Although elementary and light, it was entertaining...which is why most of us read!

The second book, Hell Week, flowed better and had more meat to the story. Maybe because I was already invested in the main characters and maybe I just enjoyed Maggie the college student mo
Cierra
Feb 25, 2013 Cierra rated it it was amazing
Oh.My.Gosh. This book was absolutely amazing and terrifying. The first story was Prom Dates from Hell; and this was the one that chilled me to the bone. Mainly because of the summoned demon's success at 'ruining the lives' of his assigned victims. Hell Week was also amazing, it didn't focus so much on the "Evil with a capital E" but it makes me want to stay away from sororities.
Tess Votto Haranda
Apr 12, 2015 Tess Votto Haranda rated it it was amazing
I love Rosemary! We went to college together for two years and were in the same sorority, which makes Hell Week extra awesome. Maggie is such a likable character. I see bits of me and a lot of who is wish I could be in her. All of the witty quips and geeky references are a reader's delight, so I show them to my students. As an author, I only dream that I will write like her one day.

Rosemary is great and you can find her at many local and national conventions. She recently made an appearance at
Steven Moore
See my Amazon review....
Camille
Mar 05, 2015 Camille rated it it was amazing
This was great...I'm officially addicted to Rosemary's writing! !!!
Cassandra Taylor
Mar 18, 2015 Cassandra Taylor rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dead-things
I loved these two stories in the one book! I am SO a new Rosemary Clement-Moore fan! I've just bought all her other books to read this weekend, I love the humour and stories in these books. The romance is not soppy or overdone (in fact it's hardly there at all really) which is a refreshing and wonderful thing. I will be reading all this author's books from here on :)
Kelly
Jan 26, 2014 Kelly rated it really liked it
I was unexpectedly surprised by Clement-Moore's Brimstone. The book was playful, fast-paced, flirty, and a fun read. Not for someone looking for a serious read, but a great break from reality.
Sara
Jan 27, 2016 Sara rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2013
Maybe it was just, because the cover was ugly, but I didn't like the book already, when I started it. I still finished though, because I don'T give up on books, but no.. this whole college Thing confused me and just no
Karen Desmond
Nov 16, 2012 Karen Desmond rated it really liked it
Good strong female lead with two great stories combined in this book. Hopefully with more to come.
Keri
Dec 31, 2013 Keri rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: young-adult, ebooks
Love this series! On to Highway to Hell.
Krissy
Krissy marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Meri Dwyer
Meri Dwyer rated it liked it
May 18, 2016
kianna mcbride
kianna mcbride rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2016
Denise Jones
Denise Jones rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2016
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2016
Holly
Holly rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Billi
Billi marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2016
Joyce
Joyce added it
Apr 01, 2016
Jayde
Jayde marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2016
Ezra Farnese
Ezra Farnese marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2016
Shianne Reitz
Shianne Reitz marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Adonna
Adonna rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2016
Lori
Lori marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2016
Mohamed Lotfy
Mohamed Lotfy rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2016
Beiza
Beiza added it
Jan 13, 2016
Tasha hastings
Tasha hastings marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2016
Dayla
Dayla marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2015
Roxy
Roxy marked it as to-read
Dec 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
Paranormal, Fanta...: Chance to Win Paranormal YA 1 2 Dec 15, 2013 03:26PM
  • Changing Grace (Beyond Time, #2)
  • Virgin Dancer
  • Graveyard Sparrow
  • Beyond the Night
  • Claws and Effect (Diaries of an Urban Panther, #2)
  • Crushed
  • My Wicked Gladiators
  • Darkness of the Wolf (Draicon Werewolves, #4)
  • Dirt (The Dirt Trilogy, #1)
  • Chaos (The Lost Gods, #5)
  • Temptress (Manhattan Ten, #1)
  • Shattered (The Outliers, #3)
  • Locked in Silence (Grimm's Circle, #5)
  • Blood Guilt (Blood Hunters, #1)
  • Ignition (Ignition Trilogy, #1)
  • Her Honor's Bodyguard
  • Witch Way to Turn
  • Black Moon Awakening

Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil (3 books)
  • Prom Dates from Hell (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #1)
  • Hell Week (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #2)
  • Highway to Hell (Maggie Quinn: Girl Vs. Evil #3)