Start by marking “Through the Night (The Reliance Group, #3)” as Want to Read:
Through the Night (The Reliance Group, #3)

Through the Night (The Reliance Group #3)

Through the Night

Janelle Denison

As the Executive Casino Hostess for The Onyx in Las Vegas, Valerie Downing is always on the lookout for the night's biggest winners. When she spots a man—one of the sexiest she's ever laid eyes on—generating huge excitement at the craps table, she knows she's in luck. Her goal: To make sure the high rollers stay at her hotel, and that any f
Published March 27th 2012 by St. Martin's Paperbacks (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Through the Night, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Through the Night

Both the h/H had abilities, she was clairvoyant and he psychometric.
The moment they touch they are hit by sizzling chemistry and they have to work together for TRG to track down some antiques of Al Capone, the hero is a pro at it and needs her abilities.
Both of them don't do serious so an affair should be a cake-walk for them but Valerie doesn't want to, she believes in self preservation, always has since she lost her parents at the age of 5, she blamed herself because she had a vision but didn
Romancing the Book
Jan 12, 2014 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Reviewed by JoAnne
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

This book took me by surprise – it was a different premise than I expected. It was also a quick read that kept me up later at night than I should have been. I was drawn in from the first page to the last and didn’t want it to end. There was the much hoped for happily ever after, but I longed for it to continue past where it ended. This was book 3 in the series although Denison says they are s
Mar 15, 2012 Lisa rated it really liked it
This is book 3 in Janelle Denison exciting Reliance Group series. In this one Valerie who is the hostess for Onyx Casino in Las Vegas as well as a Reliance Group member. She gets paired with Chase Pierson who is treasure hunter. Things heat up quick since Valerie is clairvoyant and Chase has psychic abilities too. He can touch a object and literally see it's history. Valerie can touch people or feel things in places. Between the two of them they hope to find a missing piece of a intricate and ex ...more
Mary Gramlich
May 06, 2012 Mary Gramlich rated it it was amazing
Do you always find what you are seeking?

Being the best at what you do comes with a huge price that both Valerie Downing and Chase Pierson know. They have both been gifted with an extra sensory perception that everyone would manipulate if they knew about it. Valerie and Chase both keep their lives on the quiet and go about every day as if they were just an ordinary person.

When Chase and Valerie meet, the sparks that fly are more than just from their powers colliding and they both know it. There i
Jess the Romanceaholic
While the "intense attraction" between Valerie and Chase seemed a bit forced at first, I have to admit that once emotions came into play, their chemistry was pretty darned hot.

The psychic connection isn't usually my thing in romance, but it was very enjoyable in this story, probably because BOTH protagonists had a psychic gift.

The suspense was great (even though I figured out the Villain early on), and the ending was perfect.

A very solid 4/5, full review to follow.
May 18, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
Sadly, the last book in the series and no more stories for the remaining characters in the group. This story is like a fairy tale where the princess meets the prince and I love the main characters. I thoroughly enjoyed the whole series and will definitely reread the books when I get a chance......
"When she meets high roller Chase Pierson, there is something about him that pulls to her clairvoyant side creating a full out sizzle when they touch."

Full review on Single Titles
Jun 30, 2013 Yesenia rated it really liked it
A good erotic romance book. A few sex scenes which were well described. Two people afraid to love each other since they have been hurt before. Good story. Shows both of their POVs. Some action. Was a quick read. This is the only book I've read from the series and would read another.
Jun 28, 2012 Karen rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Definitely not the best in this series. I don't understand why clairvoyant/psychic nonsense has to be introduced into an already established series. I ended up skimming this, more than actually reading it.
Jun 30, 2012 JoAnne rated it really liked it
To see my review on click on the link below:
Was just a little slow

It seem like it had to many details that where not needed but I would read from this author again.
Ann (Noumena12)
I usually like Dennison's books but this one had too many stupid could have been a b grade horror movie.
BookLovaa0019 rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2013
Minkette rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2012
Sarah rated it really liked it
Dec 12, 2012
Yvette Gonzalez
Yvette Gonzalez rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2014
Tami rated it liked it
Mar 05, 2014
Kat rated it liked it
Sep 12, 2012
Cindy rated it liked it
Mar 03, 2013
Paula Robinson
Paula Robinson rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2012
Julie rated it really liked it
Nov 11, 2012
Robin rated it it was ok
Jul 09, 2012
Lacy rated it really liked it
Mar 12, 2012
Apr 10, 2012 Katie(babs) rated it liked it
I enjoyed the mystery element but found the romance lacking. A so-so read.
Pam Minshall
Pam Minshall rated it really liked it
May 28, 2015
Stella rated it really liked it
Oct 06, 2014
Melanie Shawn
Melanie Shawn rated it really liked it
Oct 02, 2012
Marian rated it really liked it
May 23, 2016
catastrophegirl rated it really liked it
Jun 12, 2012
Shelly123 rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Tracking Shadows (Shadows of Justice, #4)
  • Viper's Kiss (McCormack Security Agency, #1)
  • Bad Karma
  • Heart Stealer
  • Ulterior Motives
  • Asmodeus (Fallen Angel, #2)
  • A Touch of Persuasion (Men Of Wolff Mountain #2)
  • Awaited (Wasteland, #2)
  • Bound in Death (Bound, #5)
  • Inside (Bulletproof, #1)
  • Through Her Eyes
  • Resurrection (Scions, #1)
  • Tsunami Blue (Tsunami Blue, #1)
  • Deja Vu
  • Banshee Charmer (Files of the Otherworlder Enforcement Agency #1)
  • Edge of Survival
  • Delaney's Shadow
  • Bed on Arrival (Harlequin Blaze #409)
It’s hard for me to imagine that I’ve been writing romances for over twenty years now! I started at the young age of 21, just after I got married. Reading romances, and then writing them, came about as a result of having too much time on my hands. When I first married my husband Don, I was working a regular nine to five job and he worked swing shift, from four in the afternoon until midnight. It w ...more
More about Janelle Denison...

The Reliance Group (3 books)
  • Into the Night (The Reliance Group, #1)
  • Night After Night (The Reliance Group, #2)