Start by marking “Hellbound (Guardians of the Seven Seals, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hellbound (Guardians of the Seven Seals, #2)
read excerpt

Hellbound (Guardians of the Seven Seals #2)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  18 ratings  ·  8 reviews
For the first time since Lana Wolfe's world had gone to hell in the proverbial hand basket, a spark had ignited in her soul. Hope. Hope for something beyond days of stalking and nights of killing. Hope that maybe she wouldn't become one of the monsters that stalked the night. Because Orion was different. He seemed like he'd been one of what she hunted for . . . well, for a...more
Published March 27th 2012 by Crescent Moon Press (first published March 26th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Hellbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hellbound

Grace Fonseca
May 29, 2012 Grace Fonseca rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Grace by: http://www.berinnrae.com/hellbound.html
Like a dark, sensual piece of chocolate that you want to savor. This book literally was one of the most freshest, original books I’ve read in a long time. This book can stand on it’s own.

What made this book work for me was that this book had a very nice plot, good subplots, strong hero and a strong heroine. Usually with main characters one character is stronger than the other at least in the beginning. That is not the case at all.

I like the fact that we readers are treated to one of the sexie...more
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Lana hates that she has fallen victim to a curse. That’s how she views the furry and vicious side of her life, a curse. She’s had no one around to explain to her what is going on. Lana has figured out that there is a plus side to her new furry self. She can kill the mindless creatures that are similar to her who are thoughtlessly killing innocents.

Orion’s hunt for Dominion leader Cellach has brought him to the human plane. Cellach has been an enemy to Orion for numerous years, he’s been looking...more
Ӄaȶ  McCarthy ~ Aeternum Designs
My Thoughts

Hellhounds. Who would have thought those supernatural creatures could be sexy as all get out? I didn’t. But Berinn Rae certainly showed me how wrong I was. Damn!

In Book #2 of this series, she introduces us to the hellhound guardians that protect the immortal that bears the Seal of Understanding - their Alpha leader, Orion.

Hellhound is interesting, compelling and action-packed. Since I am all about the character development in novels, this one didn’t disappoint me. The author graduall...more
Ashley Byland
Hellbound is book #2 in The Guardian of the Seven Seals series. Normally, I do not like books whose sequels and what not do not involve the same characters, but in this series, it doesn’t bother me one bit! Gareth and Kerra are mentioned a few times in this book, but they are not the main characters. Orion and Lana are, and WOW, their story is AMAZING!

Right away this book starts off right in the action. Not a fight or anything like that, but it is not as drawn out as Knightfall was. Granted Knig...more
Step Into Fiction

Review originally posted at Step Into Fiction

Review completed by: Ashley
ParaYourNormal
Review by Gabryyl Pierce

The characters and their actions are believable and entertaining, the plotting is tight and the story was so well-written I immediately bought the first book in the series, Knightfall, to catch up.

Read the entire review at ParaYourNormal
Elle
Full of action and steamy romance, Rae introduces us to the sexy and dangerous world of the hellhound, and I for one would like to visit again and again. A great cast of secondary characters gives this story depth and has me craving more. I'm looking forward to the next installment in the Guardians of the Seven Seals series. 5 stars, Ms. Rae. Well done.
Molly Frenzel
See the full Gravetells.com review here: http://gravetells.com/2012/06/05/revi...

Orion, shifter and alpha of all hellhounds, is on a mission to eradicate his archenemy Cellach. Also a hellhound, Cellach is creating an army of wraiths; lizard-like hellhound crossbreeds with the goal of killing Orion. Thought to be only a thing of legend, Orion is sidetracked by the nightly appearance of a female hellhound, Lana. As she fights her feelings towards the Alpha, Lana finds herself in the middle of a w...more
Shanna
Shanna marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2014
Kiths Laminero
Kiths Laminero marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Ioulia
Ioulia marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2014
Tamslyn
Tamslyn marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
May 13, 2014
Nancy Jones
Nancy Jones marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2014
Rhonda Forbes
Rhonda Forbes marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2014
Musing Bookworm
Musing Bookworm marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2014
Jody Graf
Jody Graf marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Rachel Aukes
Jul 31, 2013 Rachel Aukes added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Berinn Rae
Jul 31, 2013 Berinn Rae added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Khalia Hades
Khalia Hades marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2013
Terica
Terica marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2013
Kathy Dubansky
Kathy Dubansky marked it as to-read
May 29, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2013
Campbell
Campbell marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Gin
Gin marked it as to-read
Feb 12, 2013
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
RACHEL AUKES writes horror stories, and as BERINN RAE she writes sci-fi romance and paranormal romance. Rachel was raised on a farm in Iowa where she boasted the small town’s largest (and only) comic book collection, and she's still addicted to stories starring characters with kickassitude. When not writing, Rachel flies old airplanes in the American Midwest with her awesomely supportive husband a...more
More about Berinn Rae...
Stealing Fate Collision (Colliding Worlds Trilogy, #1) Knightfall (Guardians of the Seven Seals, #1) Implosion (Colliding Worlds Trilogy, #2) Explosion (Colliding Worlds Trilogy, #3)