Start by marking “The Perfect Prom Date” as Want to Read:
The Perfect Prom Date

The Perfect Prom Date

Josie has been dreaming about going to her senior prom for as long as she can remember. After a big fight with her younger sister, who thrives on reminding her daily that she already has a date to the prom, Josie is more determined than ever to go. And she doesn’t just want any date. She has her eye on Brennan, the cutest boy in her class. That’s when she sets out to find ...more
ebook, 1st, 120 pages
Published January 2012 by Marysue G Hobika

To ask other readers questions about The Perfect Prom Date, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Perfect Prom Date

Marysue
Jun 27, 2012 Marysue rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-favorites
Sweet, fun, light, book about dating. Of course I loved this book - I wrote it.
Christine Marie
Dec 24, 2012 Christine Marie rated it liked it
Recommends it for: Romance, YA fans, anyone who likes quick cute romances, people who have grown out of candy apple
Recommended to Christine by: Marysue
I got this as an ebook for free thanks to the 1000 Members Giveaway on The YA Book Club (http://www.goodreads.com/group/show/7...). Anyways, this was probably the first giveaway I have ever won, so I was quite excited! Let's move on to the actual book now shall we?

GOOD:
I thought that this book was REALLY SWEET . I just loved the romance in it, because Josie and Brennan truly loved each other and cared so much about the other! There were so many moments when Brennan did something so sweet I co
Bibek Thapa
Jul 05, 2013 Bibek Thapa rated it did not like it
Shelves: ya, romance
I have no idea why I read this book. I mean, it wasn’t on my TBR list, nor did it have awesome reviews. But I did, and since I wasted my time with it, it's my duty to warn others.
The Perfect Prom Date by Marysue G. Hobika, written using blog posts and narration, is a story of a girl, Josie, who devices a ten step plan to get her perfect prom date, Brennan Fisher.
Frankly, there was nothing interesting about this book. The plot was weak, the characters were boring and clichéd. And the 10 steps to
Kelly Mooney
Mar 18, 2012 Kelly Mooney rated it really liked it
Quick, fun read for any sucker of a cute romance. Loved it.
Rimsa Ivashkov
Nov 30, 2012 Rimsa Ivashkov rated it liked it
Its a very light and quick read and I enjoyed it, but I would have liked a deeper plot.
Lily
Dec 30, 2012 Lily rated it really liked it
Shelves: giveaways
I got this book as a free giveaway from a goodreads group :) thanks!

I think 'the perfect prom date' is a great chicklit. However, I need some time to get trough the book because english isn't my mother tongue.

At first I didn't like the idea with the blog so much but later I liked it. Though some of the ten steps to get a perfect prom date were a little bit needless.

I loved the characters! Brennan was just sweet and his little sister was also very cute. Josie was very nice and I could imagine h
YAGeekess
Jan 09, 2013 YAGeekess rated it really liked it
Like the cover :)
Light, cute read. Would have liked a little more depth. I mean, Josie was in the "nothing can possibly go wrong today" mode all the time and nailed all "10 Steps of Getting the Perfect Prom Date". I would have probably liked it better if atleast a few of those steps would have gone HILARIOUSLY wrong. The issues kept getting resolved a LOT quicker than I anticipated.
I love books with kids. Brennan's sister Madison was ADORABLE. I wanted to read more about her interaction
Fernanda
Fernanda rated it really liked it
Jan 17, 2014
Nicole
Nicole rated it really liked it
Jul 30, 2013
Marge Tenorio
Marge Tenorio rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2013
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2013
Teazia Cockburn
Teazia Cockburn rated it really liked it
Feb 19, 2013
Son
Son rated it it was ok
Jan 15, 2013
Heidi
Heidi rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2013
Amanda Varner
Amanda Varner rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2014
Amy
Amy rated it it was ok
Sep 30, 2013
Kaya
Kaya rated it liked it
Nov 20, 2013
Jasmine
Jasmine rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2012
Tiana Dalichov
Tiana Dalichov rated it it was ok
Jun 30, 2014
Hema Vadivelu
Hema Vadivelu rated it liked it
Mar 17, 2013
Stephanie Parray
Stephanie Parray rated it liked it
Mar 12, 2014
Whitney
Whitney rated it really liked it
Aug 05, 2012
Lien
Lien rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2012
Sarianna Fry
Sarianna Fry rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2013
Siew Ee
Siew Ee rated it liked it
Aug 01, 2014
Eileen
Eileen rated it really liked it
Jan 19, 2013
Jayden Kaehler
Jayden Kaehler rated it liked it
Apr 02, 2014
Erika Alyssa
Erika Alyssa rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2016
Madonna Wong-Catipon
Madonna Wong-Catipon rated it really liked it
Jan 12, 2013
Joana Nicole
Joana Nicole rated it it was amazing
Sep 27, 2013