My Erotic Valentine: Adventures of Maxwell Hunter

My Erotic Valentine: Adventures of Maxwell Hunter

3.75 of 5 stars 3.75  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Adventures of Maxwell Hunter resume, and it is Valentine's Day. Maxwell is not in his usually chipper mood. He is dateless and sexless. He loathes Valentine's Day as a rule, and plans to spend the night in his apartment.

While out shopping, he is surprised to receive an invitation to a Valentine's Day Party; however, it is not your average white and red cutesy party with pu...more
ebook
Published May 3rd 2012 by T-Tocs Books LLC (first published February 8th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about My Erotic Valentine, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Erotic Valentine

A. Boddie
Apr 30, 2012 A. Boddie rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Sizzling April 24, 2012

By Grady Harp HALL OF FAME TOP 50 REVIEWERVINE™ VOICE

A. Scott Boddie must be a very interesting person. He has successfully written about seven Kindle books, taking advantage of the promotion that comes with people only having to pay 99 cents to get hooked. There is an online coversation with the author that deserves quoting:' I'm a lover of books, movies, and music. At the age of 13, I wrote, directed and starred in my first Musical. I assigned parts to my neighborhood...more
Marcia Carrington
This is a fast-paced erotic short story with an ingratiating protagonist, and devil-may-care atmosphere. While it would have been great if the story explored the central character in more detail, the same applying for some scenes, it is a good read anyway.
Jenny Lynn
Jenny Lynn marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2012
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful*
Nikyta *Miss Forgetful* marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2012
Bookbee
Bookbee marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2012
LoriO.
LoriO. added it
Apr 13, 2012
Tj
Tj added it
Apr 13, 2012
Kate Aaron
Kate Aaron marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2012
About the Author
New York City-based wordsmith, A. Scott Boddie has a flair for writing contemporary gay fiction which makes him a sought after writer.

His passion to create strong, fluid, and narrativ driven books is highlighted in his works. Mr. Boddie received his BBA and MBA from Baker College before spending two decades working in the financial industry.

At the age of 40, he left the corporate...more
More about A. Scott Boddie...
The Wanderer Uninvited Conversations with Swishy Pete Volume II Conversations with Swishy Pete Volume I Bloody Murder