Start by marking “Splintered (Reflections #3)” as Want to Read:
Splintered (Reflections #3)

Splintered (Reflections #3)

4.22 of 5 stars 4.22  ·  rating details  ·  344 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Most girls would have killed to be in Adri’s shoes, in fact several people think that’s exactly what she did. Of course life with a pack of shape shifters isn’t quite what she expected. The time with Alec is great, but now that the rival pack is out of the picture, Alec’s wolves are all starting to turn on each other, and Adri is finding there is less and less she can do t ...more
Published April 3rd 2012 by Fir'shan Publishing (first published December 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Splintered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Splintered

Jennifer Bielman (Bad Bird Reads)
From: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy....

The Good
When Paranormal Seems Normal...
I realized this time around what I like about Murray's writing. He has a way of making the paranormal seem normal. Sometimes I forget that I am even reading about shape-shifters because the concept is so expertly interwoven into the story. In that, I have to applaud Murray on a job well done.

My Summary...
Adri and Alec's relationship is still at a stand still. Even with Alec's rival shifter pack effecti
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
I received a copy of this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review.

Okay, so Broken was written from Adri's point of view and Torn was from Alec's perspective. Splintered is from both of them and revolves less around their relationship than the pack relationship as a whole. This series is so hard to put down! I love that in these books there actually is a pack hierarchy. It isn't just all friends together. There is a reason for each member and a dominant needs to have submissiv
Stephanye Cao
I am hooked!!! I need my next Alec and adri fix!!
Kimba
Splintered, is the third novel in a series involving shape-shifters living in Sanctuary, written by author Dan Murray. In February I reviewed the first novel, Torn and loved it.(see review) This novel brings problems from Agony, the Coun’hij, the pack, and Adri’s Mom. Fans of this series will enjoy the tale and be shocked by the ending.

Splintered picks up shortly after the first novel. (Torn is written from Alex’s POV and Broken from Adri’s POV.) In my opinion, Splintered would not work well as
Delaney
Simply amazing! I didn't know what to expect this entire book. I've read almost the whole series in 3 days. I'm hooked
Archer
Much much better, story progressed really well.
Ella
OMG! That was one of the best books I've ever read, and not to like brag but I love reading. I read this book in like two day before, and after my day! Sometimes, even during! I haven't read torn, but. LOVED broken! They are full of action, and I love fantasy stuff like that! As well... I can't wait for the fourth book to come out, and I bet it will be just as great! CAN'T WAIT!!
Heather Allen
Wow, What can I say about this series?
I loved every minute of it. It is unique and unlike anything I've read before.

I will say, I do not understand fully why Adri left at the end. I feel as if her reasoning was all wrong, but I suppose it will all become clearer once the next novel is available.

I cannot wait to finish this journey with Alec and Adri!
Winnifer Hile
I loved all three of the books. I hope you make a other base on that story. I
would love to see if they get back together. The end of splitter make me about cry.
I had hope for so much more for Adrianna and Alec. But all in all they were great books.
Ilene
More on Adri and Alec. Pack life is tough and she witnesses firsthand just how gory the beasts actually are.

She is not happy with Alec's decision on whom to save. She ends it with him because of that and b/c her mom is forcing her away.

This was a great addition to this series.
Sandi Smith
Good series

I like this series a lot. I did not, however, like the ending to this one but that is just me. Overall I would say this was a really good book and I can understand why the author ended it this way. Definitely can't wait for more!
Tara
I loved this book but was slightly disappointed in the ending. I am hoping there are big things to come in another book about Alec and Adri! I want to believe love conquers all!! I also think that the author has set up the character Adri to be quiet unique.
Cristina
WOW, so did not see some of that coming that is for sure... I do hope there is a other book and that this time they are able to come back togetter!!!! :(
Arbonboy

Enjoying he series. The ending was a surprise for me, but looking forward to future books in the series!
Rachel
I hated how it ended but other than that it was good. I wish there was another one :(
Stephany
that ending just killed me ... but it was still a good book
Azra
Good read contributes to the whole series perfectly.
Tabetha
Really liking this series.
Jacque
Jacque added it
Dec 25, 2014
Brianna Harris
Brianna Harris marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2014
Crystal
Crystal is currently reading it
Dec 20, 2014
Erin Lyons
Erin Lyons marked it as to-read
Dec 22, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
April
April marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2014
lynn colbert
lynn colbert is currently reading it
Dec 12, 2014
  • Vampire in Distress (Family Blood Ties, #2)
  • Hemlock Veils
  • Bloodrealms (Bloodmark Saga, #2)
  • Angels Dawn (Dawn, #1)
  • Tainted Energy
  • Lunar Passing (Caged Moon, #2)
  • Fearless
  • Oaths of Blood (Ascension, #2)
  • Image (Insight #3) (Web of Hearts and Souls #3)
  • Spider Wars (Lords of Shifters)
  • Enlightened (Eve #2)
  • Severed (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #3)
  • Silver (The Silver, #1)
  • Beautiful Curse
  • Chasing Mercy (Mercy, #1)
  • Captivate Me (Captivated, #1)
  • Witchy, Witchy (Spellbound Trilogy, #1)
  • Mythology (Mythology #1)
Broken (Reflections #1) Torn (Reflections #2) Forsaken (Reflections #7) Intrusion (Reflections #4) Trapped (Reflections #6)