Start by marking “Splintered (Reflections #3)” as Want to Read:
Splintered (Reflections #3)

Splintered (Reflections #3)

4.21  ·  Rating Details  ·  485 Ratings  ·  22 Reviews
Most girls would have killed to be in Adri’s shoes, in fact several people think that’s exactly what she did. Of course life with a pack of shape shifters isn’t quite what she expected. The time with Alec is great, but now that the rival pack is out of the picture, Alec’s wolves are all starting to turn on each other, and Adri is finding there is less and less she can do t ...more
Published April 3rd 2012 by Fir'shan Publishing (first published December 10th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Splintered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Splintered

Jennifer (Bad Bird Reads)
From: http://readingandwritingurbanfantasy....

The Good
When Paranormal Seems Normal...
I realized this time around what I like about Murray's writing. He has a way of making the paranormal seem normal. Sometimes I forget that I am even reading about shape-shifters because the concept is so expertly interwoven into the story. In that, I have to applaud Murray on a job well done.

My Summary...
Adri and Alec's relationship is still at a stand still. Even with Alec's rival shifter pack effecti
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
I received a copy of this book from the author in return for a fair and honest review.

Okay, so Broken was written from Adri's point of view and Torn was from Alec's perspective. Splintered is from both of them and revolves less around their relationship than the pack relationship as a whole. This series is so hard to put down! I love that in these books there actually is a pack hierarchy. It isn't just all friends together. There is a reason for each member and a dominant needs to have submissiv
Stephanye Cao
Nov 03, 2012 Stephanye Cao rated it it was amazing
I am hooked!!! I need my next Alec and adri fix!!
Kimberly
Apr 05, 2012 Kimberly rated it liked it
Splintered, is the third novel in a series involving shape-shifters living in Sanctuary, written by author Dan Murray. In February I reviewed the first novel, Torn and loved it.(see review) This novel brings problems from Agony, the Coun’hij, the pack, and Adri’s Mom. Fans of this series will enjoy the tale and be shocked by the ending.

Splintered picks up shortly after the first novel. (Torn is written from Alex’s POV and Broken from Adri’s POV.) In my opinion, Splintered would not work well as
Lissette
Jan 31, 2015 Lissette rated it really liked it
I love Dean Murray, read all his books usually can't stop reading till I see the last page, but I'm forced to wait until the next one. Too bad he can't write them as fast as we read them.... :)
Anla Gisclair-Etheridge
It's only about 124 pages. Left me sad. Going to keep reading since I purchased the set as an Ebola download. Liked the first book better.
Delaney
Sep 02, 2014 Delaney rated it it was amazing
Simply amazing! I didn't know what to expect this entire book. I've read almost the whole series in 3 days. I'm hooked
Archer
Aug 02, 2014 Archer rated it really liked it
Much much better, story progressed really well.
Anna
Jan 14, 2015 Anna rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dean
love the great storylines and detail towards the characters in the series not just from one character point of view but you have from many and maybe more
Ella
Nov 02, 2012 Ella rated it it was amazing
OMG! That was one of the best books I've ever read, and not to like brag but I love reading. I read this book in like two day before, and after my day! Sometimes, even during! I haven't read torn, but. LOVED broken! They are full of action, and I love fantasy stuff like that! As well... I can't wait for the fourth book to come out, and I bet it will be just as great! CAN'T WAIT!!
Heather Allen
Aug 04, 2012 Heather Allen rated it it was amazing
Wow, What can I say about this series?
I loved every minute of it. It is unique and unlike anything I've read before.

I will say, I do not understand fully why Adri left at the end. I feel as if her reasoning was all wrong, but I suppose it will all become clearer once the next novel is available.

I cannot wait to finish this journey with Alec and Adri!
Winnifer Hile
Jul 13, 2014 Winnifer Hile rated it it was amazing
I loved all three of the books. I hope you make a other base on that story. I
would love to see if they get back together. The end of splitter make me about cry.
I had hope for so much more for Adrianna and Alec. But all in all they were great books.
Ilene
Jan 14, 2014 Ilene rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series
More on Adri and Alec. Pack life is tough and she witnesses firsthand just how gory the beasts actually are.

She is not happy with Alec's decision on whom to save. She ends it with him because of that and b/c her mom is forcing her away.

This was a great addition to this series.
Sandi Smith
Good series

I like this series a lot. I did not, however, like the ending to this one but that is just me. Overall I would say this was a really good book and I can understand why the author ended it this way. Definitely can't wait for more!
Tara
Oct 25, 2012 Tara rated it really liked it
I loved this book but was slightly disappointed in the ending. I am hoping there are big things to come in another book about Alec and Adri! I want to believe love conquers all!! I also think that the author has set up the character Adri to be quiet unique.
Cristina
Oct 22, 2012 Cristina rated it it was amazing
WOW, so did not see some of that coming that is for sure... I do hope there is a other book and that this time they are able to come back togetter!!!! :(
Arbonboy
Oct 20, 2012 Arbonboy rated it really liked it

Enjoying he series. The ending was a surprise for me, but looking forward to future books in the series!
Rachel
Aug 07, 2012 Rachel rated it really liked it
I hated how it ended but other than that it was good. I wish there was another one :(
Stephany
Jan 27, 2013 Stephany rated it it was amazing
that ending just killed me ... but it was still a good book
Azra tariq
Apr 20, 2013 Azra tariq rated it really liked it
Good read contributes to the whole series perfectly.
Tiffany W.
(Full review to come)
Tabetha
Mar 19, 2013 Tabetha rated it really liked it
Really liking this series.
Brianna Brooks
Brianna Brooks rated it it was amazing
May 25, 2016
Christine
Christine rated it really liked it
May 23, 2016
Liarx46
Liarx46 marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Louise
Louise marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Nashawnta
Nashawnta rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2016
Rebecca Orton
Rebecca Orton rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2016
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
May 13, 2016
~Melissa~
~Melissa~ marked it as to-read
May 10, 2016
  • The Greater Darkness
  • Vampire in Distress (Family Blood Ties, #2)
  • Severed (Cloud Prophet Trilogy, #3)
  • Image (Insight #3; Web of Hearts and Souls #3)
  • Lauren Ford (Walk With Vampires #1)
  • The Last Awakening (Curse of the Phoenix, #2)
  • The Fate of Chaos (Fates, #2)
  • Divided Heart (Hayle Coven, #9)
  • Remember the Eyes (Remember the Eyes, #1)
  • Malice (Malice #1)
  • Oil and Water (Blood and Light Vampire, #3)
  • The Tower (Psionic Pentalogy, #2)
  • The Vessel (White Aura, #2)
  • Energy Reborn (The Energy Series, #4)
  • Z: Zombie Stories
  • The Sword of Unmaking (Wizard of Time, #2)
  • Uprising (The Witches of the Glass Castle, #2)
  • Den of Sorrows (The Grey Wolves #9)

Reflections (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • Broken (Reflections #1)
  • Torn (Reflections #2)
  • Intrusion (Reflections #4)
  • Numb (Reflections #5)
  • Trapped (Reflections #6)
  • Forsaken (Reflections #7)
  • Riven (Reflections #8)
  • Driven (Reflections #9)
  • Lost (Reflections, #10)
  • Marked (Reflections, #11)