Start by marking “Big Nate: Pray for a Fire Drill” as Want to Read:
Big Nate: Pray for a Fire Drill

Big Nate: Pray for a Fire Drill (Big Nate: Comics)

Big Nate, who is always notoriously unprepared for class, turns to divine intervention to spare him!
Aspiring cartoonist Nate Wright is the star of" Big Nate," the daily and Sunday comic strip. As a popular middle-grade book character, Nate is 11 years old, four-and-a-half feet tall, and the all-time record holder for detentions in school history. He's a self-described gen
Published 2001 by ipicturebooks.com

Kaleb Harding
Feb 15, 2016 Kaleb Harding rated it it was amazing
The book Big Nate Pray for a fire drill by Lincoln Perice. I do not read Big Nate that much but when I do I love it. It would be cool if they made a movie.

This book was about Nate's girl getting stolen and then going steady for one day. Then Nate try's to go steady with a random girl and then they break up after 5 minutes.
Then their is a test in social studies and Nate did not prepare. Nate mentioned that they had not had a fire drill in a while.

I recommend this book for people that like comed
Cynthia
Dec 19, 2013 Cynthia rated it liked it
Shelves: sd-e
A collection from a comic strip...about a kid, primarily occurring during a school year. Pretty cute really. The creator was born in Iowa & was a teacher, & has drawn comics for 20 years!
TIMOTHY NGUYEN
Dec 21, 2013 TIMOTHY NGUYEN rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pretty good

it's good but it's a kind of low lvl.it's still great though to read it's definitely worth it Manassas Swiss
Riley Deans
PINGAS

DR ROBOTNIK DAH THIRD TAKES A DUMP IN DIS BOOK.
Oliver
Mar 21, 2016 Oliver rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
nfhnu hevvvvvvvyunerioooooot8 tiht yr7ey hevw 8tuytytreotwy 9 o euity t te o yuso iwey ooooooooutiy t yeiiiyooooooty yu yug doiuy5etrotwiueotyidoetoeo8s54iuoy7uruvyutb ggu t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...more
Jessi
In this book, Nate deals with the fact that Jenny may never be his, Mrs. Godfrey returning from maternity leave, and fighting for his right to write poetry to Cheez Doodles.
Peirce also included some listener submitted comics that pay homage to the Nate strip.
Lore McSweeney
Feb 03, 2016 Lore McSweeney rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
NUGGS

CHICKEEEEEEN BECAUSE I LOVE NUGGS
And sexy cows named Jennifer and lazy Bengal traps with Micky mouse and dead babies
Dylan McDonald
Dec 15, 2014 Dylan McDonald rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

I recommend this book to anyone who likes Big Nate. It is great complication of Lincoln Peirce.
Sanskar
Aug 17, 2016 Sanskar rated it it was amazing
Pray for a fire drill has very funny and hilarious comics from Lincoln Pierce and the part which is related to the cover page is like when Nate sends a note to the principal saying that they should have a fire drill at exactly 9:30 and thus, he doesn't study for the quiz/test.
Pierce is very good and I admire his work in comics of Big Nate!
Olivia Johnstone
Awesome

" Rgeyueuehshhejeheueueydgshdhhehdhdhdhdbejjrjrjrjdjjdjdjdkdjfuhf Heber r r e e e we e e e w w w w. E e e e e e
Jay D. Wright
Dec 29, 2014 Jay D. Wright rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

My son really loves these books his favorite is this one because it best describes him. 5 stars I love it
Heine Ruiz
Dec 05, 2014 Heine Ruiz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is good

I liked this book because it was funny and i love the big Nate books.
It is great you should readit
Garrison Hill
Sep 22, 2014 Garrison Hill rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

it is so cool I recommend it for a kid who is 10 or 11 like ours truly and it is totally #SWAG
Richard Duncan
Apr 19, 2014 Richard Duncan rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
All mate books are great they all deserve 5 stars

great :) 5stars good job Lincoln you done a great job fun to read entertaining worth the money everyone needs to read this
Diego
Sep 03, 2016 Diego rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Book

It was good I ivi ibib in I I I I I I u u u u y y y uvvu u u
Aviana Odah
Love it so bad

I think I'm goin o too cry so bad I who'll hurry my self so that's how I feel book
Alex
Dec 29, 2014 Alex rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Good Book
Good Book a b c d e f g h I j k l m
Tristan
Sep 22, 2015 Tristan rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! The fire drill thing comes later on, but it's fine.
Kristin Browning
My son added this book to good reads – he loves Big Nate books.
Abe Brown
Apr 20, 2015 Abe Brown rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Boss

B l k j h g f d s,a,p,o I u u t t r r e,w. Zzz v b m
Omar Cruz
Omar Cruz marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2016
Peyton Smith
Peyton Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
Logan
Logan marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
Stosh Toews
Stosh Toews marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2016
Wedgenaldo
Wedgenaldo rated it it was amazing
Sep 24, 2016
Anna
Anna rated it really liked it
Sep 23, 2016
chris orem
chris orem rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2016
  • Guinness World Records 2015 Gamer's Edition
  • The Battling Bands (Knights of the Lunch Table, #3)
  • Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot Adventures
  • Missile Mouse #2: Rescue on Tankium3
  • Frankie Pickle and the Mathematical Menace (Frankie Pickle, #3)
  • Minecraft: AWESOME Building Ideas for You!
  • Sanitized for Your Protection (Timmy Failure, #4)
  • Revenge of the Horned Bunnies (Dragonbreath, #6)
  • The Frandidate (Franny K. Stein, Mad Scientist, #7)
  • Attack of the Fluffy Bunnies
  • Ghostlands (WarCraft: The Sunwell Trilogy, #3)
Lincoln Peirce is a cartoon artist from Portland, Maine. He lives with his wife and two children, and occasionally gives lectures to students about cartoon creating. Peirce writes the comic strip "Big Nate". Peirce's comic strip, Big Nate, is featured as an island on the famous children's website, Poptropica. Big Nate appears as the first cartoon on The Maine Sunday Telegram in the comics section. ...more
More about Lincoln Peirce...

Big Nate: Comics (1 - 10 of 17 books)
  • Add More Babes! (Big Nate Comics)
  • I Smell A Pop Quiz!: A Big Nate Book
  • Big Nate: From the Top
  • Out Loud (Big Nate)
  • Big Nate and Friends
  • Big Nate: What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
  • Here Goes Nothing (Big Nate)
  • Big Nate Makes the Grade
  • All Work and No Play: A Collection of Sundays (Big Nate)
  • Genius Mode (Big Nate)