Start by marking “Unfaithfully Yours (Unfaithful Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
Unfaithfully Yours (Unfaithful Trilogy #1)

Unfaithfully Yours (Unfaithful Trilogy #1)

3.23  ·  Rating Details  ·  80 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Librarian's note: This is an alternate cover edition for ASIN: B006BBMYUQ.

Four scorned women, one adulterous man and the price he has to pay for their revenge. "Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned/ Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." By William Congreve in The Mourning Bride of 1697.

Shona Morgan is in love with a married man. She finally realises that her marr
Published November 20th 2011

To ask other readers questions about Unfaithfully Yours, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unfaithfully Yours

Sally
Apr 28, 2012 Sally rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: romance novel readers, women,
Recommended to Sally by: Joanne Clancy
Unfaithfully Yours revolves around the very sordid relationships of a man (Mark), his wife (Rebecca), and his many mistresses (Shona, Penelope, and Jackie), starting with a twinge of guilt and leading to a "First Wives Club" type situation.
It was a quick and interesting read. It could be a bit too melodramatic for me at times, the character exchanges seemed over exaggerated and a little silly. The story was interesting, though I couldn't really relate much to the characters. They were all pretty
Deb
Mar 18, 2013 Deb rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: fiction
I received a copy of Unfaithfully Yours directly from Joanne Clancy, and am pleased I did!

Unfaithfully yours is a story that follows 4 women and one man. All four women have had a relationship with Mark - but only one, Rebecca, is married to him and has been for many years. The other women include Shona, her married sister Jackie, and Penelope.

While Jackie struggles with her inner demons following her affair with Mark - after all, her husband Colm is extremely good to her - Shona and Penelope b
Vanessa
Mar 17, 2015 Vanessa rated it liked it
Shelves: free-kindle-dl
Overall, I enjoyed the story, but I am more looking forward to the next installment of the series. It sounds a bit more up my alley with the crime bits rather than lady bonding over a scumbag. The following two sections will highlight the major factors that contributed to my three star (liked it) rating.

Positive:
- Well rounded set of characters (could have used a bit more substance, but what can you do)
- Characters were written to evoke emotion from you. I was annoyed at Penelope (much like her
Katy
Mar 06, 2012 Katy rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Katy by: Author
Shelves: kindle, read-in-2012
I loved this book, I can't say it enough! The whole book is well written and has you entwined from the beginning. The lives of all these women are so different, but one man brings them together. Then they get sweet revenge, and Mark never saw it coming! While Rebecca, Shona, and Penelope form a bond through the rough times. The one question I'm left with is does Colm ever find out about the affair? Another book maybe??
Jamie
Jun 15, 2012 Jamie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I got this book for free from Joanne Clancy and while it's taken me forever (funny how sometimes life doesn't let you read as much as you want to) I am finally done. I have to say, I really liked it and will definitely be checking out her other books.

This book is about a man, Mark, who is having several affairs. He is married to a woman named Rebecca, who finds out that he is having an affair with both his secretary and his model. Mark, a photographer, is married but having an affair with his s
Sue
Sep 25, 2012 Sue rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
I received a copy of Unfaithfully Yours directly from Joanne Clancy.I have now read all her novels. She is an excellent author.

Shona Morgan was in love with a married man, Mark McNamara.Mark is a photographer, a real charming SOB with lots of
Lina
Nov 25, 2012 Lina rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy of Unfaithfully Yours directly from the author in exchange for a review, so here goes!

The novel revolves around one philandering man, Mark, and the four women that with whom he is involved: Shona, the naive secretary who thinks Mark will eventually leave his wife; Penelope, the brash somewhat unstable model desperate to cling to her career; Jackie (Shona's sister-eww!) a married woman bored with her humdrum life and exploring online dating; and Rebecca, his wife of over 20 yea
Brooke
May 17, 2012 Brooke rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-romance
Review #2

So, I entered to win The Wedding Day, and received an email from Joanne get the ebook copy if I agreed to review it. Not being able to stop myself, I actually downloaded all three of Joanne's books to take on my week long business trip. (what can I say? I'm a reader!)

I read Unfaithfully Yours second. Again demolished the story in a few days (over dinners in my room, before bed, etc). And loved it.

Is it wrong to want to kill a character? I think if the story of written well enough for a
Sheila
Mar 11, 2012 Sheila rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unfaithfully Yours tells the story of one man and four women who are intimately involved with him as well as others who are involved unknowingly in his story. Mark, a photographer, is married but having an affair with his secretary and his model. His wife, Rebecca, finds a cell phone she knows nothing about and that is how she discovers his affair. She, though, has plans that do not involve him.

As I began reading Unfaithfully Yours, I thought I was going to get a typical story of all these wome
Elizabeth
Nikki
Mar 12, 2012 Nikki rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this book to be very interesting. It is about a man who is involved with 4 different women - his wife, his secretary, a model, and a woman he meets on the Internet (who happens to be his secretary's sister). The book tells us about the relationships between the man and each of the women and demonstrates the differences in each relationship.

I liked the characters in the book although at the beginning I found myself trying to remember which woman was which as it kept skipping between the c
LindyLouMac
I did sort of enjoy this, it was certainly a very lively easy read, two sessions and I was finished. I felt it was very weak to start with but it improved once the author got into her flow, The story might have improved but I am sorry to say the editing didn't, there are at least a couple of times where the wrong name is used which catches the reader off guard for a moment, so watch out for those if you decide to read this. The theme of the novel as you can easily tell from the first line is one ...more
Ashley
Aug 28, 2012 Ashley rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, love-story
This story was very interesting. The premise of a husband, Mark, being married to Rebecca, meanwhile sleeping with others on the side. This book I gave four stars to because although it was captivating and hard to put down, a few of the characters I felt were just in and out of the book. For example, Jackie- her story line I felt was never finished, did she come clean? or just deal with the guilt of her decision? Penelope's roomate Brianna, was another one. She came in and out of the story, but ...more
Maureen Reil
Mar 14, 2012 Maureen Reil rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love discovering authors that are new to me and then thoroughly relishing their books and this one is no exception. First off the bat, I related whole heartily to the strong women and the way they handled the sorry affair (pun intended). Good twist by the way as I didn't see that one coming but I won't spoil it and reveal which of those involved I mean, seeing as you'll have to read it to find out. It was set in Dublin which is one of my favorite places on earth and being half-Irish, well, I h ...more
Danie Cutter
Jul 04, 2012 Danie Cutter rated it it was ok
I received a copy of this for review from JC.

This book appears to almost have a split personality. The first part of the book is quite graphic in content, too much so to be a 'standard' romance but not enough to come until the heading of erotica. I found this quite disconcerting as it appeared to be neither one thing or the other. But I stuck with it and it actually gets better, the rest of the book shows real promise with intertwined lives of the characters, although the characters to my liking
Carol
Mar 30, 2014 Carol rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
This was a 'beach book'. Simple story, simply told.

I didn't like the way that the author kept reeling off brand names, as if trying to impress.

The 'twists' were slightly clumsily done, but overall the book is an nice easy read, and the bad guy gets what he deserves, so relatively satisfying.
Keishua
Jul 28, 2014 Keishua rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

Great

I love the story. I know that what Mark did was wrong, but I think Rebecca took her revenge to far. I love this story and I highly recommend it to anyone.
Kimberly
Is it bad to smile with delight as a character you abhor gets what is coming to them?

Well, I did....

What an intriguing story of twists and turns. It took me a little while to get used to the general structure of the book as far as dialogue went, but once I did it began to flow a bit easier as the characters conversed & the scenes changed from person to person.

Each time a character was introduced or revisited, it amazed me just how they would fit into the bigger picture (even more minor chara
Sandi
Mar 02, 2012 Sandi rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, kindle
I thought this book was very intriguing. It's about a married man and the 4 women he's sleeping with, one being his wife. The first half of the book is sensual and filled with detail. The second have the wife finds out about the cheating and it tells how she gets her revenge.

While it is a very good book, I was confused at times about who a certain person was. I think the author shouldn't have used so many people in the book that weren't really a part of the plot. I was left hanging at the end do
Jen
Jun 30, 2012 Jen rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Overall, I liked the book. I felt that it took awhile to get going, but once it did, I couldn't put it down. I loved how all the characters were intertwined without it being obviously stated. It's a small world and this book showed just how small it can be. I was initially disappointed with the ending, but after I thought about it, I realized that it was actually kind of perfect. I got so invested in the characters that I would have liked to have known where their stories went, but I think doing ...more
Matt Sweeney
Mar 29, 2016 Matt Sweeney rated it did not like it
The author is an admitted plagiarist. Google Eilis O'Hanlon Joanne Clancy and read the article.
Tracy
Jul 15, 2012 Tracy rated it liked it
I received this as a free download from Amazon kindle. Mark and Rebecca have been married for 20 years and own a succesful photography studio. Mark is caught having several affairs and his wife and a couple of his women join together to publicly himiliate him.
It was a nice enough read. Good for a beach read, although there were parts of the story that were not connected at all and seemed to be there just to fill in space. A few more well placed chapters would have made it flow a bit better.
Megan
May 29, 2012 Megan rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a free ebook copy of Unfaithfully Yours from the author. This is the first book I have read from this author, and I hope to read more from her in the future. This book is about a man Mark and his wife and mistresses and their relationships. I found this book very interesting. There are lots of twists and turns that keep the pace of the book moving and keeps you wanting to read more to find out what happens. I loved the ending it was perfect!
Rose Cimarron
There was some lack of character development that for me turned what could have been a brilliant book into an average book. The bones of the plot are well thought out and the twists are elegantly placed. It is unfortunate that the execution doesn't match up to the promise. Unfaithfully Yours is still a good read and has been and I'm sure will be enjoyed my many.

A longer review can be found here
Nicole Bonito
An enjoyable story about a man who has several affairs and the women end up finding out about each other. I found the characters well written and enjoyed the plot. I found it easy to get into, wasn't overly complicated with the different characters stories which eventually overlap. A great read for summer!
Sharon Langvad
I received a free ibook of Unfaithfully Yours. The first 100 pages were more explict than I would usually read? I had debated on stopping but it did move past this and moved into a get even with the jerk. I did like the ending and the reference to the First Wives Club!
Elizabeth
Aug 28, 2012 Elizabeth rated it liked it
I liked this book at the beginning but then it lost momentum for me. Also the stuff with Jackie seemed totally unresolved, she just fades out of the story. However, I did love the note she left her husband at the end. Its a quick light read.
Chantale Canadian Book Addict
This is a quick and easy read that I really liked and couldn't put down. At first I wasn't sure that I would enjoy it but I found myself really enjoying it. This is book #1 in the Unfaithful series and I can't wait to read the next book.
Kelly M (Iowa Gal)
Unfaithfully Yours

Karma is all I can say about this book! LOVED what happened to Mark at the end of this book. I thought this was a good read. Mark is a scum bag :)
Lindsay
Jan 14, 2013 Lindsay marked it as kindle-i-own-to-read  ·  review of another edition
Amazon Freebie 01/14/2013
Revenge, the sequel to Unfaithfully Yours, is coming soon! 1 5 Oct 31, 2012 11:49AM
  • The Class Ceiling
  • The Heart Denied
  • Ravenous
  • Orchids in Moonlight
  • At the Edge of the Sun (Maggie Bennett, 3)
  • The Summer Before the Storm
  • The Bride In Blue
  • The Marquis is Trapped (The Pink Collection)
  • The Clash of the Bridesmaids
  • Seducing Miss Dunaway
  • Love Conspiracy
  • After the Plague (Humanity Gone, #1)
  • Love's Fate (Love Trilogy #1)
  • Windswept
  • Sensation
  • A Place in This Life
  • Juicy Deception
  • The Caged Tiger

Unfaithful Trilogy (3 books)
  • Revenge (Unfaithful Trilogy #2)
  • Web of Deceit (Unfaithful Trilogy #3)