Start by marking “Sanibel Burn (Fanged Ménage, #2)” as Want to Read:
Sanibel Burn (Fanged Ménage, #2)

Sanibel Burn (Fanged Romance #2)

A doctor by day and vampire by night, a Beta of the North American Werewolf Pack, and an arrogant, Nordic Pure Blood have one troublesome thing in common: a black-haired spitfire virgin named Renee. Renee doesn't have time for overbearing men and romantic relationships, not when she's juggling college, butting heads with an overly intrusive family, and waiting tables at ...more
Published February 17th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Sanibel Burn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sanibel Burn

Collared for a Night by Susan ArdenThe Vampire Queen's Servant by Joey W. HillThe Mark of the Vampire Queen by Joey W. HillBeloved Vampire by Joey W. HillVampire Mistress by Joey W. Hill
Paranormal BDSM
58th out of 204 books — 388 voters
Hour of the Lion by Cherise SinclairHers to Command by Patricia A. KnightVictorious Star by Morgan HawkeHale by Marie HarteRedemption Song by Karen Mercury
Paranormal MMF Menage
52nd out of 177 books — 300 voters

More lists with this book...

PNR  lover
Jun 03, 2012 PNR lover rated it really liked it
This was a little surprise book, found it on my recommended list on Amazon. Didn't realized that it was book two in a series, but nether the less you could catch the drift of what happened in the first one.

I really enjoyed, but my only one small complaint would be is that it jumped to other people with no indication that it was going to a different scene.

Looking forward to reading number 3.
Varied Books
4.5 stars.

This is my favorite book in the series. Pure fun. Renee is a fun h w/ her zany personality. The 3 H's are so yummy. Never wimpy are assholes. I love how TS writes her characters very unique w/ some gothic style thrown in. H's never abuse the h they are Loving towards her. No ow/om or cheating.

I took off a 1/2 star due to formatting issues & the ending needed more development.
Saebyn
Jan 20, 2013 Saebyn rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-kindle
I am really enjoying this series! The spicy scenes are HOT and I enjoy the characters. I do agree with others, sometimes the change of POV or location caught me off guard, but it wasn't too difficult to figure out. Can't wait to start the next one.
Veronica~Nhaughty
Luvs a warning...Erotic romance M/F/M/M menage amour. Vampires/Gothic BDSM Play, mild exhibitionism, spanking, and suspense.

WOW! This is one steamy wolf/vamp story...this author is new to me, and I will be continuing w/this series!! I fell in luv with Dr. Dru the vamp in this one!
Juliana Chen
May 30, 2013 Juliana Chen rated it liked it
too much doms could bring the suffocated heart..

this one was so dark in story..
especially how Dru and Renee mated.. just soooo Gothic..

I just got hots for Bane and Arian, Arian for the most...
HeatherTX
HOT DAYUM!!! Two weres, a vampire and a girl...it's doesn't get much better than that for the PNR lovers! Seriously, if you enjoy erotica PNR.....you gotta check it out!
Edit is still very much needed! Now that I've been trained on the first book on how to read these I had an easier time of it and was able to enjoy the story more.
Marie James
Mar 05, 2012 Marie James rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Menage stories can become mundane and this one wasn't. It's not just five stars for the sex, but the story as well. I'll read the next installment.
Melissa
Mar 05, 2013 Melissa rated it liked it
Renee simply put: intrigues the heck out of me. First off she is definitely a better heroine than how Tatum was written. I loved how her early life comes to play in a big way later.

The downside of this book is still readability and scene descriptions. I try and try to understand the description of the scene and it falls short. One second you're in foreplay, but then your at the hardcore stuff, then right back to foreplay. It didn't flow. Even describing what they did or surroundings got lost in
Eva Roach
Sep 29, 2015 Eva Roach rated it it was amazing
HOW LUCKY IS RENEE?

I love Talyn Scott's writing. Her books are sexy and I Love Her concept on PRN. This book does not disappoint. GREAT SEX scenes, great story line. You need to read from the beginning as each book has a continuing arc and missing a book will leave you confused. I really like how she doesn't use previous books as filler. If you miss a book she leaves the decision up to you to be confused or to read the previous book, her three paranormal series are all interlinked. I give this b
Noreen
Aug 06, 2013 Noreen rated it it was amazing
Ok, I gave this a 5 star rating for hotness all around, great guys, great sex scenes. I'm on book 4 now, but this one (#2) is my favorite so far. I love the stories as well as all the characters continuing appearances in the series as the books progress. BUT I HATE the overwhelming amount of errors and confusing writing in these books. It does not get better. Unlike some people, I don't mind a mistake or two from the books that are self published and therefore way less expensive, but these books ...more
Tracey
Jun 04, 2013 Tracey rated it really liked it
Love this series. The author is great at bringing the characters out pairing them up as great ménage & mixing vampires/werewolves/mixed blood/ etc. There were times I laughed or giggled. Times I needed a big cold glass of water...to pour over my head to cool off. Times that had me at the edge of my seat. But every book kept me interested from first page to last plus wanting more.
Shadi ***save your ratings use disclaimers**
pretty interesting plot, it was different than most. I kept reading it for that reason alone. I just couldn't follow the writing style. Many times I had to reread a paragraph to understand what was being said, then sometimes I gave up and moved on.

Maybe it's just not my type of style I have no i...
Michele bookloverforever
polyamorous...3 virile males...1 vampire, 2 powerful wetewolves...danger, their chosen mate haunted by the past....in grave danger...cliffhanger ending as the wrong female is stolen by a vengeful enemy and lost to her friends.
Celeste
Well this was a bit less exciting then book 1, but I did enjoy the characters and the storyline. I wasn't a big fan of some of the sex, it was a but rough, a tad bdsm ish, not my thing to read. I will definitely read the next book in the series.
BookBunny
Apr 15, 2014 BookBunny rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica, hot, paranormal, mfmm
loved it. Renee was such a goofy character. Great writing, plenty of action, hot sex. All round good story.
Daria
I'm finished with Sanibel Burn: I just loved the story line of both books! I cant wait to get the others!!
Natalie
Mar 01, 2015 Natalie rated it it was amazing
Sanibel Burn

Wow can this series get any hotter?. This is absolutely, freaking fantastic. Every book keeps you wanting more. I can't wait too read more.
Cheryl
Cheryl rated it liked it
Apr 23, 2015
Stacywhitlock
Stacywhitlock rated it really liked it
Jul 22, 2012
Deanna
Deanna rated it it was amazing
Feb 15, 2013
Jennifer Conrad
Jennifer Conrad rated it liked it
Mar 02, 2015
Sandy
Sandy rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2012
Jill
Jill rated it it was amazing
Mar 05, 2013
Rose Ann
Rose Ann rated it really liked it
Feb 01, 2013
Joleen
Joleen rated it it was amazing
May 14, 2014
Ivana
Ivana rated it really liked it
Jul 21, 2016
Sandra Hobson
Sandra Hobson rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2015
Stephanie Hurlbert
Stephanie Hurlbert rated it it was amazing
Jan 10, 2015
Stacey Davis
Stacey Davis rated it it was amazing
Jul 25, 2015
  • Bitten
  • The Druid Series 8 (The Druid Series, #8)
  • Claiming Their Royal Mate: Part Three (Claiming Their Royal Mate, #3)
  • Blood Oath (Blood Lines, #1)
  • Their Everything (Unlikely Mates, #3)
  • Pleasure Cruise (Pleasure Cruise, #1)
  • The Queen's Consorts
  • Bound to the Alpha: Part Two
  • The Poet and the Prophecy (Magic University, #4)
  • Bonds of Fire (The Bellum Sisters, #2)
  • Betraying the Pack
  • A Line Crossed
  • Killing Time (Ties That Bind Trilogy, #1)
  • Deadly Crimson (Spark of Magic, #3)
  • Blood Knot (Blood Stone, #1)
  • Wild Love (Werewolves of Forever, Texas #1)
  • Fire and Rain (Cherchez Wolf Pack, #2)
Erotic Paranormal Urban Fantasy
More about Talyn Scott...

Fanged Romance (9 books)
  • Sanibel Heat (Fanged Ménage, #1)
  • Sanibel Sizzle (Fanged Ménage, #3)
  • Sanibel Seduction (Fanged Romance #4)
  • Sanibel Surrender (Fanged Romance #5)
  • Sanibel Alpha (Fanged Romance #6)
  • Sanibel Virgin
  • Sanibel Fire (Fanged Romance #8)
  • Sanibel Possession: Vampire Werewolf Menage (Fanged Romance Series Book 9)