Funny Things I Heard at the Bus Stop: The Complete Collection

Funny Things I Heard at the Bus Stop: The Complete Collection

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Funny Things I Heard at the Bus Stop: Volume 1 became a #1 Best Seller in the short story collections category in February 2012 with funny stories for pre-teens.

Then Volume 2 was published that had stories for younger kids. Along the way, Globlins in the Garden was published as a separate book.

After Volume 3 came out with six more stories for all ages, there were now sixte...more
Published February 29th 2012 by Red Alien Media

Linda
Don't you hate walking into the children's book section of the library and feeling completely overwhelmed by the amazingly large selection there is? That's how I feel. I always end up walking out of the library with a huge bag of books heaved on my shoulder that causes me to walk sideways while holding the hands of my 6 year old and 4 year old so they don't run out into the street. Then, I never know which ones the kids are going to enjoy and which ones I get to tote everywhere for no reason. Th...more
Ivy Xiao
The last story is kind of scary. But it's still a good story that makes me keep on reading.
Jeff
An eclectic collection of short stories. I liked some of them. Others were just so so.
Trina Green
Trina Green marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
Jenny Alkire
Jenny Alkire marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Nairee
Nairee marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2013
Tntexas
Tntexas marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2012
Funny Things I Heard At The Bus Stop, Volume 1 Spooky Things I Heard at the Bus Stop The Wandering Fart (Manners Books for Kids) (Little Timmy's Adventures) Summer is Over: Back to School! (Kids Interactive Fiction Series) Funny Things I Heard at the Bus Stop, Volume 2