Start by marking “Maid-sama! Vol. 12 (Maid Sama!, #12)” as Want to Read:
Maid-sama! Vol. 12 (Maid Sama!, #12)

Maid-sama! Vol. 12 (Maid Sama! #12)

4.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2,309 Ratings  ·  29 Reviews
Published February 29th 2012 (first published February 4th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Maid-sama! Vol. 12, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Maid-sama! Vol. 12

Pinky
Apr 10, 2016 Pinky rated it it was amazing
I finished another volume and I am crazy! I can't wait to read more and more but I feel like I need to slow down because there are 6 more volumes left and then I have to say goodbye to these awesome characters. I don't want to say goodbye! :( This series is just too good to be true!

Ayuzawa, you are the first person ever to appear in my life and able to make me a mess.

If you don't know what this series is about, it is about a girl named Misaki who is the school president of Seika High. She wo
Joti
Mar 09, 2015 Joti rated it it was amazing
Monserrat Maxfield Markov
¡POR FIN AVANZAMOS!
Hannah
Sep 20, 2014 Hannah rated it it was amazing
Shelves: to-buy, manga
Series Review: Maid-sama! Is a funny and entertaining manga that I thoroughly enjoyed. The characters were great and carried the manga through when the plot got a bit dull. The plot itself was entertaining. I definitely recommend giving this manga a try.
Lara
Jun 14, 2011 Lara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's finally official between Usui and Misaki, but she wants to keep their relationship a secret at school. Usui is making that difficult! Then on the class trip, Usui gives her some very unwelcome news...
Kat
Jul 21, 2015 Kat rated it really liked it
Un tome que j'ai beaucoup apprécié et qui m'a bien fait rire, même si j'avais par moment l'impression que ça ramait un peu.
Jenni
Apr 11, 2012 Jenni rated it it was amazing
The whole school knows about it now: Usui and Misaki is dating! :D
Care
Mar 12, 2015 Care rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Was hat es wohl mit dem Ninja auf sich mmmh...
Raine
Nov 23, 2015 Raine rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fave, manga, 2015-reads
Just be together already!!!!
Linda Jaejoong
Jan 01, 2016 Linda Jaejoong rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-until-2016
Auch im 12 Band geht es wieder hoch her!! Es kommen ein paar neue Figuren hinzu, die für Aufregung sorgen. Misaki lernt Usuis Bruder Gerald kennen und das ist keine angenehme Begegnung. Obwohl Gerald sehr sympathisch aussieht und sich auch teilweise so benimmt, mag ich sein Verhalten gegenüber Usui nicht!!

Er will Usui mit Macht davon überzeugen zu seiner Familie zurück zu kommen und Misaki aufzugeben. Es ist ihm egal was Usui möchte und er findet Misaki ist nicht gut genug für die Familie Walker
Penny
Jan 15, 2013 Penny rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-read, manga
This manga was interesting enough for me to read, but it didn't really draw me in. Sure it was funny and normal with everyday problems and yes i did download the anime, but i felt like something was missing, maybe it was just me that I'm used to reading other types of manga.

Misaki is a young girl who is called the demon president at school for being so strict especially with boys. But little do they know after school she goes to her part-time job as a maid at a maid cafe. Pretty soon the hottest
Donnary
Feb 09, 2014 Donnary rated it it was amazing
The story is getting better!! Love the revelations in this chapter. Why does Misa-chan always blush whenever Usui is around? Its getting annoying LOL
Rena
Jan 10, 2015 Rena rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, manga
This couple is literally killing me with cuteness and I can't get over it. One of the best couplings I have read in a while.
Danyka
Feb 12, 2014 Danyka rated it it was amazing
Loved the manga, and it's anime.

I actually read the manga, and watched it's anime. Both are awesome.
Trinh le
Nov 10, 2015 Trinh le rated it really liked it
i think this book has a picture and just like funny
Becki
Sep 09, 2015 Becki rated it really liked it
See first volume for general review of the series
Carleen Hyatte
Jun 02, 2016 Carleen Hyatte rated it it was amazing
Cuteness all over this manga with drama.
Victoria Newman
Dec 12, 2015 Victoria Newman rated it it was amazing
Is a great book to read
cindy
Udah lama gak baca manga yang bikin hati tersentuh perasaan terhanyut air mata menitik *haddeeehh*.

Lha baca ini, niatnya kan untuk ketawa-ketiwi, emang sih pertama-tamanya ngakak sampe sakit perut, tp kok setelah vol.9 jadi makin sering bikin nangis ala oriental drama (itu lo kl seri korea/jepang/taiwan/cina tokohnya nangis tanpa suara cuman air matanya aja meleleh.... hiks..hiks...) *teringat winter sonata* *ambil tisu lagi*
Arlette Corona alejandre
Oct 08, 2014 Arlette Corona alejandre rated it it was amazing
Su cita y todo fue hermoso y que por fin se hicieran novios oficialmente fue lo mejor
Dezel Marie Ocampo
Usui is making my heart skip a beat. How can he be so perfect? I like his character so much I wish he's real! It frustrates me that he and Misaki can't be together because of Usui's situation. It breaks my heart that he can't be with Misaki. Huhu :"(

I also like it whenever Misaki calls him perverted outer space human. Hihi :") Ikkun's side story is also heartwarming. :)
TwinFitzgeraldKirkland
May 06, 2013 TwinFitzgeraldKirkland rated it did not like it
Shelves: manga
Tra ninja dall'udito supersonico e inseguimenti rocamboleschi in cui alla fine viene ripristinato una specie di status quo ma con il 10% in più di rossori virginali Maid Sama sta diventando decisamente inutile e inconcludente anche per la media degli shojo manga.
Il che è tutto dire.
Elizabeth Aguilar
Chapter 51-55
(yikes)
Jun 21, 2012 (yikes) added it
Shelves: manga
whas;kjgijesekdjakjhdudn I JUST READ VOLUME 13 IT'S NOT ANYWHERE ON GOODREADS OH GOD WHAT DID I READ WAS IT REAL. *hyperventilates*
Speaking of which, AOI NEEDS TO APPEAR MORE! *cries*
Elizabeth
Feb 10, 2016 Elizabeth rated it it was ok
Shelves: manga
Ok... Ok... We're starting to pick up the slack a bit... Even if Usui remains aggravatingly secretive... >.< Let's see what's next in store...
Naqib
Dec 16, 2013 Naqib rated it really liked it
why, just why cant usui just be clear with misaki? this is frustrating...
Karen Cheng
Feb 01, 2013 Karen Cheng rated it it was amazing
Fantastic volume! Can't wait to read the rest! I'm in love with this manga.
Delta Yordani
Apr 21, 2012 Delta Yordani rated it really liked it
Gak pernah ngecewain baca ini :3
Rabia
Jan 31, 2013 Rabia rated it it was amazing
I can only say...I LOVED IT!
Martina
Martina marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2016
  • 電撃デイジー 11
  • Special A, Vol. 10 (Special A, #10)
  • Gakuen Alice, Vol. 10 (Gakuen Alice, #10)
  • キスよりも早く1 [Kisu Yorimo Hayaku 9] (Faster than a Kiss #9)
Hiro Fujiwara (藤原 ヒロ in Japanese) is a Japanese manga artist.

The manga artist was once active under her previous pen name, Izumi Hiro (和泉 ヒロ) at the end of the 1990's but has abandoned the name after she won the Best Rookie award in the LMS for Kaeri Michi, Yuki no Netsu.

Her first series, which is also her latest ongoing work, Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, translation Maid Sama!) is currently se
More about Hiro Fujiwara...

Maid Sama! (1 - 10 of 18 books)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 01 (Maid-sama!, #1)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 02 (Maid-sama! #2)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 03 (Maid-sama! #3)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 04 (Maid-sama! #4)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 05 (Maid-sama! #5)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 06 (Maid-sama!, #6)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 07 (Maid Sama! #7)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 08 (Maid Sama! #8)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 09 (Maid Sama!, #9)
  • Maid-sama! Vol. 10 (Maid Sama!, #10)