Start by marking “Kiss & hug, Band 2” as Want to Read:
Kiss & hug, Band 2

Kiss & hug, Band 2 (Kiss/Hug #2)

4.17 of 5 stars 4.17  ·  rating details  ·  390 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Austauschschüler Ryu will ein Jahr an einer japanischen Highschool verbringen und so ein anderes unbeschwertes Leben kennenlernen. Wohnen tut er bei der Familie seiner Klassenkameradin Yukino, die ihn von Anfang an bezaubert!

Schnell ist er sich sicher: Yukino soll seine Freundin werden! Diese ist ihm zwar nicht abgeneigt und fühlt sich zu ihm hingezogen, doch Ryus fordernd...more
Published March 2012 by Carlsen Manga (first published April 25th 2008)

To ask other readers questions about Kiss & hug, Band 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kiss & hug, Band 2

Estara
Mar 01, 2012 Estara rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: fans of shoujo romance who are just fine with lots of kissing, hugging and long, quiet talks
Soobie's confused
Yuck. Ryu ist der Besitzer einer großen Firma und er ist nur 16 Jahre alt. Das kann ich kaum glauben! Er hat einen Leibwächter, der 20 ist, aber der ist ein kindisch Kerl, der Ryu wie ein Hündchen folgt. Und arme Yukino kann nicht machen, weil Ryu immer beschließt, was sie machen soll.

Una Yukinos Mutter? Sie ist so begeistert, dass Ryu ihre Tochter mag und sie hofft, dass er sie helfen kann, um eine Frau zo werden.

Yuck
Hannah
Series Review: Kiss/Hug is a funny and entertaining manga series. It is very short making it good for a quick and light read. It has a very cliche feeling about it but it makes it more fun that way. It is very romantic and the end wraps things up nicely. This manga series is a good manga for those short on time and looking for a good romance fix.
Michelle. D.
This is a review for the entire series.

Overall series rating is 4 stars.

So the manga was cute. I can't imagine a hot British slash Japanese guy.If I see one one day, I will give this book 5 stars. I also didn't give this series 5 stars because of it's ending. SERIOUSLY? There isn't even a sequel and that is how you end everything?!?!

I loved Ryuu's character.
I thought Yukino's character was amusing.

HAHAH. Some parts of this manga were so funny. I'm not gonna name it because I don't want to spoil...more
Michelle. D.
This is a review for the entire series.

Overall series rating is 4 stars.

I loved Ryuu's character.
I thought Yukino's character was amusing.

Reeva
CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really love Yukino and Ryuu. They are so cute and I love how violent Yukino is. She is a wild thing! I love how Ryuu is jealous of Tora. It is hilarious. I love how Yukino’s parrot always attacks Ryuu. She gets so nervous when Ryuu starts getting all serious with her. He is such a little beast demon. I love the romance in this manga, it is absolutely adorable. Yukino is getting better with the intimate stuff, but she still like to kick Ryuu every once...more
Morgane
only three stars this time...idk
Patricia BookExhibitionism
Hm.. I didn't really enjoy this one. He looked kinda creepy most of the times (his eyes!) and was a jerk often enough, too. It wasn't as memorable as some of Kako Mitsuki's other novels, so.. 2-3 stars.
Kadie D♥
Up to volume 3!
Natalie Macdonald
Natalie Macdonald marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2014
Naomi Moffitt
Naomi Moffitt marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Simple185
Simple185 marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Sep 13, 2014
Catlin
Catlin marked it as to-read
Sep 11, 2014
Alex
Alex marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
  • Hana to Akuma, Vol. 08
  • Happy Marriage ?!, Vol. 03
  • Moe Kare!!, Vol. 04
  • Hanatsukihime, Vol. 02
  • Happy Marriage ?!, Vol. 02
  • Love Monster (Volume 07)
The German editions spell the author name as Kaco Mitsuki.
More about Kako Mitsuki...
Kiss/Hug, Vol. 01 Ai Hime ~ Ai to Himegoto, Vol. 01 Kiss/Hug, Vol. 03 Ai Hime ~ Ai to Himegoto, Vol. 02 Ai Hime ~ Ai to Himegoto, Vol. 03