Start by marking “Luca's Bad Girl (Sydney Harbor Hospital #3)” as Want to Read:
Luca's Bad Girl (Sydney Harbor Hospital #3)

Luca's Bad Girl (Sydney Harbor Hospital #3)

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  41 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Welcome to the world of Sydney Harbor Hospital (or SHH…for short—because secrets never stay hidden for long!)

One night in the on-call room can never be enough for this couple!

Regular lovemaking is Dr. Luca DiAngelo's preferred antidote to stress. But even he is surprised by the passion a brush with danger inspires in prickly E.R. doctor Mia McKenzie.

Vulnerable Mia is furio
Mass Market Paperback
Published March 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Luca's Bad Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Luca's Bad Girl

Sara  HarlequinJunkie
My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews

Luca and Mia, two more tortured and damaged souls you won't find, but boy are they ever made for each other….too bad they don't know it as yet :)

This story is beautifully written and the characters well drawn out, no surprise there considering it is written by the brilliant Amy Andrews.

Yes there is lot of hot, steamy wham bam thank you ma'am sex in this book, but I think it worked well with the premise of this story to project Luca and Mia’s no intimacy, n
Fiona Marsden
Number 3. My autographed copy of this book says "Get some heat into you." There is certainly enough heat in this little book to power the Sydney Harbour Bridge for Eternity.

Luca is just the kind of hero I don't like. A one night stand artist, irresistible to women and as charming as all get out.

Mia is badly broken and is in many ways, Luca's female equivalent. They both have rules against getting involved. One night stand means strictly one night only.

But somehow, Luca and Mia keep coming back f
Nas Dean
Sydney Harbour Hospital: Luca's Bad Girl by author Amy Andrews is a Mills & Boon Medical release for March 2012.

To forget his past and to relieve stress Dr Luca Di Angelo engages in a string of one night stands. Then he meets Dr Mia McKenzie and their one night turns to lot of nights together!
Both are surprised by the sexual chemistry between them and can't stay away from each other despite their misgivings. But what secrets are these two hiding?

Sydney Harbour Hospital: Luca's Bad Girl is a
Rakisha
So good that I didn't want to stop reading it and was sad that it ended.
destinugrainy
Luca dikenal sebagai dokter yang biasa melakukan one night stand. Hampir semua karywan mengetahui hal itu termasuk Dr. Mia. Mia sendiri tidak pernah mau terlibat hubungan serius dengan lelaki manapun. Sedapat mungkin dia menghindari affair di tempat kerja.

Namun, ketika Mia menghadapi keluarga pasien yang membangkitkan kenangan masa lalunya yang buruk, dia membutuhkan distraksi. Luca hadir menawarkan distraksi yang menyenangkan. One night stand di on-call room malam itu kemudian berlanjut dengan
Karen
Earlier this month I was lucky enough to attend the Australian Romance Readers Conference in Brisbane where I received loads of free books in give-aways and goody bags. I was lucky enough to score some Amy Andrews books. She is an author I've kept my eye on after a recommendation from my friend Teddyree.

This is a light and easy read, perfect for a lazy afternoon read. This is book 3 in the series and I'd really like to read the others in the series, I'd especially like to find out what happens w
Tracey
Mia and Luca are both tortured and both are equally stubborn in their resolve. No relationships, no cuddling and definitely no spooning. So expect lots of heat as the author wonderfully writes her way around her characters needs.

Mia and Luca stay true to their self inflicted rules almost to the end, with both only admitting their sexual attraction but denying any other emotion. Which makes their revelation moments even sweeter.

A great read!
Kegan
Loved the story! This was the first I read in the series so I can't wait to read more. I loved the characters and their story. So sweet.
Kathleen Schilling
Another good book by ms andrews
Cookie1
I felt this book had very little in the story line, it was more about Luca and Mia jumping in and out of bed. There was Luca's history from Italy and Mia's from her youth and very little else. Unlike the first 2 stories in this volume.
This is the third story I have read about the Sydney Harbour Hospital. I look forward to reading Volume 2, which has another 3 stories in it.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Sydney Harbor Hospital
Category: Classic Romance
Amy Andrews
Aug 26, 2012 Amy Andrews rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
3 rd book in Sydney Harbour Hospital series
Kimberley
Kimberley marked it as to-read
Apr 27, 2015
Winnie
Winnie added it
Apr 20, 2015
Lyn
Lyn marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Samantha
Samantha marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
Riley
Riley marked it as to-read
Mar 08, 2015
Kali
Kali added it
Feb 22, 2015
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2015
John Stewart
John Stewart marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2015
Sophia
Sophia added it
Feb 03, 2015
Akesh
Akesh marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2015
Strat Larisa
Strat Larisa marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Amy Andrews is a multi-published, award- winning author of 50+ romance novels across both traditional and digital platforms. She writes for Harlequin Mills and Boon, Entangled, Harper Collins Australia, Momentum Publishing, Escape Publishing and Tule. She's sold in excess of a million books worldwide and has been translated into over a dozen languages. In her spare time she is a PICU nurse and mot ...more
More about Amy Andrews...

Sydney Harbor Hospital (9 books)
  • Lily's Scandal (Sydney Harbor Hospital #1)
  • Zoe's Baby (Sydney Harbor Hospital #2)
  • Tom's Redemption (Sydney Harbor Hospital #4)
  • Lexi's Secret (Sydney Harbor Hospital #5)
  • Bella's Wishlist (Sydney Harbor Hospital #6)
  • Marco's Temptation (Sydney Harbor Hospital #7)
  • Ava's Re-Awakening (Sydney Harbor #8)
  • Evie's Bombshell (Sydney Harbor Hospital #9)
No More Mr. Nice Guy Girl Least Likely to Marry (The Wedding Season, #2) Taming the Tycoon Holding Out For A Hero Driving Her Crazy