Start by marking “Sketching And Drawing Bible” as Want to Read:
Sketching And Drawing Bible

Sketching And Drawing Bible

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  26 ratings  ·  4 reviews
This hardcover book with internal wire-o binding is 6.5in x 8in, a perfect size for readers to keep handy and reference often. The stylish design of this book, along with the interior photographs, illustrations and diagrams, make the learning process simple and fun for beginners and provides useful tips for more advanced readers.
The Sketching and Drawing Bible is a complet
Spiral-bound, 192 pages
Published January 27th 2009 by Chartwell Books (first published February 28th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about Sketching And Drawing Bible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sketching And Drawing Bible

I really liked this book because it had lots of really good information. I liked how it was layed out. My goal when I was reading this book was to increase my knowledge on sketching and drawing, and I think I definitely accomplished my goal. I liked that the author included lots of different way to do art such as, you can use a variety of utensils, there are lots of different ways to draw lines to express a certain mood, and there are lots different genres of art like landscape drawings and port ...more
This book covers a very wide range of drawing techniques, how to use different media, and a range of subject ideas. It includes many full-color illustrations, and even step-by-step processes for creating a finished work in a given media. There is a lot of information (it's a good overview), but it does not give very specific information about any single topic. But, for a beginner like me, it has a lot of helpful tips and ideas.
A variety of techniques for different drawing subjects. A great reference book.
Andrew Volpe
Received this as a 'wish you well' parting gift when I left a company I had worked for.
Liz Kennedy-midkiff
Liz Kennedy-midkiff marked it as to-read
Nov 14, 2015
Woody added it
Oct 28, 2015
Sahar1199 is currently reading it
Sep 30, 2015
Artbook Mole
Artbook Mole marked it as to-read
Sep 25, 2015
Dmf Pab
Dmf Pab marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2015
Melinda marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2015
Stephanie Rosso
Stephanie Rosso marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Vujwala marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2014
Vidhan marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2014
Marilyn Roxie
Marilyn Roxie marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2014
Vic marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2013
Ti Chatrou
Ti Chatrou marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013