Start by marking “Sinful Temptation ” as Want to Read:
Sinful Temptation

Sinful Temptation (The Davies Legacy #2)

4.24 of 5 stars 4.24  ·  rating details  ·  98 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Scion of a powerful family, Antonios Davies has come home to take his rightful place as head of his family's respected New York auction house. But the former soldier is haunted by memories of war…and the woman who has consumed his dreams for months.

Talia Adams fell in love with Tony in the poignant letters they exchanged while he was overseas. But the beautiful painter has
Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published March 2012 by Kimani (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Sinful Temptation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinful Temptation

Kim
4.5 Stars
Another powerful emotionally charged read. The subject matter in this book is something that we rarely read in romance novels. The aspect of the very real ongoing war, soldiers suffering from PTSD, and human sickness. These issues made this story very real, and will be extremely relate able for a lot of people. Although the storyline was tough, the aspect of romance was still there. Talia and Tony had a heart wrenching story. I loved the beginning of the story with their pen letters bac
Shawnette
An emotionally CHARGED sequel...HEARTWARMING tear-jerker...and I TRULY hope Mrs. Christopher writes a follow-up for the COLORFUL secondary cast of characters.
Rhonda
Review: Sinful Temptation by Ann Christopher
4 Stars
This is the second book of the Davies Twins. I liked it but wish their was more of the characters from the first one. Their are a few love scenes towards the end of the story.
Antonios Davies is at home in the family mansion after escaping from the Talaban. Everyone thought he died in the explosion that injured his twin.
He returned home to find his twin married to his ex-fiance. He has nightly nightmares. Tony plans to work at the family auction
Desiree
I can't even tell you why it took me so long to read Tony's story especially since I've had the ebook sitting right here on my Nook and I had read Sandro's in Sinful Seduction months ago. Anyhow, it was great reading. I really liked the genuine bond between Talia and Tony. Ann Christopher also uses the storyline to deal with real issues (Talia's health and Tony's PTSD) and I think she handles it really well. It was great to see Tony and Talia work through their roadblocks and commit to staying ...more
Toni
If you read Sinful Seduction (and you should have), you know that the surprise ending revealed that Alessandro's brother, Antonios (Tony), shows up at their family's home. It was a surprise because Tony was presumed dead while serving in Afghanistan. While working to adjust back to civilian life, he finally meets Talia Adams, whose letters to him overseas gave him the hope that kept him alive when he was behind enemy lines. Talia is having to make some adjustments of her own as she is dealing wi ...more
Deloris
I really like this series this book was about communication and not being afraid to get what you need from other people Tony went after Talia like it was a mission but while doing this they talked the conversations were good I really enjoyed being a part of them. I understood why Talia was afraid and I rooted for this couple. So many time books are filled with so much sex you don't get to see the characters fall in love I felt them fall in love and acknowledge it in this book and I was so proud ...more
Brandi
Antonios has been through hell and the only the letters from Talia Adams has kept him sane. Then, he gets one marked return to sender and then he dies. Okay, so he's really a POW and bows hes back and want to reconnect with Talia. Though she tries to play it cool, Tony is at the vented of her world. But all is not well with this reunion.
I liked this book though not as much as Sinful Seduction. Both brother's are honest about their intense feelings and that is refreshing, especially coming from
Angel Pool
Great read, full of love and drama.
Ashers
Words can't even express how I felt reading this love story. I cried, I laughed, and then....I cried some more.Ann Christopher has a way with words and bringing her characters into your heart. Simply a beautiful story. I admire both Talia and Tonios strength and love. As they say...God is good.

Would love a story on Gloria and Cooper's budding relationship!
Sonia
To see the love that Tony and Talia had for one another was amazing they survived her cancer an his PTSD something neither wanted to bother each other with but they knew they need each other and they had to learn to trust the other wouldnt leave. It was also nice to catch up on Book 1 characters Sandro and Skylar.
Marilyn Diamond
Tony Davis back from the dead and the only person he wants to see is Talia Adams. Talia has her own demons to deal with as Tony does as well after becoming a Prisoner of War. Will they make it? Can love pull them together in the Hamptons?
Shone
Jul 05, 2012 Shone rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: avid romance readers.
Shelves: twins-of-sin
Twins conquer love, friendship,family, and broken friendships , proving blood is thicker than water and families stay together through the good and the bad.
Monique
This has everything a great romance should offer...love, romance, break up and inspiration for love to win over all.
Marie
Wow, if there was a rating higher than a 5, I would give it, this book moved me.

Kimberly
I loved this story! I loved how no matter what came up against this couple they stuck together.
Synithia
I was really drawn in by the letters at the beginning.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: The Davies Legacy
Lynn
Enjoyed this book!
Coniquegegmail.com
Coniquegegmail.com marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
A recovering lawyer, Ann Christopher was first published in 2006 and is the author of 18 contemporary romance novels, 5 novellas and a tragically bad starter novel that will forever remain under her bed, where it belongs. She’s also written a young adult novel that will be available very soon.

When she’s not writing or communing with her readers on her Facebook page, AuthorAnnChristopher, Ann like
More about Ann Christopher...

The Davies Legacy (3 books)
  • Sinful Seduction (Twins of Sin, #1)
  • Sinful Attraction
The Surgeon's Secret Baby (Hopewell General) Tender Secrets (Secrets and Lies, #1) Seduced on the Red Carpet Road To Seduction (Secrets and Lies, #2) Deadly Desires