Start by marking “Rosa Irlandesa (Irish Hearts #2) ” as Want to Read:
Rosa Irlandesa (Irish Hearts #2)

Rosa Irlandesa (Irish Hearts #2) (Irish Hearts #2)

3.96 of 5 stars 3.96  ·  rating details  ·  1,780 ratings  ·  35 reviews
Poderia esta encantadora rosa irlandesa conquistar o coração do seu insensível marido?

A bela e audaz Erin McKinnon aceitou a proposta de casamento de Burke Logan e a sua fria promessa de segurança e riqueza. Burke Logan era um jogador, e a sorte tornara-o dono da Three Aces, uma das melhores coudelarias de Maryland. Ele viajou até à Irlanda para comprar cavalos, mas uma t
320 pages
Published March 2012 by Harlequin (first published 1988)

To ask other readers questions about Rosa Irlandesa (Irish Hearts #2), please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rosa Irlandesa (Irish Hearts #2)

Gramedia Pustaka Utama
Jiwa Erin sangat gelisah, dia begitu ingin pergi meninggalkan kota kelahirannya, melihat wilayah lain, tetapi dengan situasi keuangan keluarganya, rasanya dia harus bersabar.
Burke mampu melihat kegelisahan jiwa Erin, karena jiwanya dan jiwa Erin laksana cermin, dan itu yang membuat Burke sangat tertarik kepada Erin.
Dengan dalih menawarkan pekerjaan kepada Erin, Burke membawa Erin masuk kedalam kehidupannya.
Kekuatan, keberanian, ketabahan, kepolosan dan kejujuran Erin membuat Burke jatuh cinta ta
Inés Izal
¡Cada vez mejora esta serie!
En el primero Travis era un sol, pero debo reconocer que Burke me ha ganado en este libro, con una personalidad única.
Lo mejor el mundo de las carreras de caballos. ¡Genial!
Becky
The second book in the "Irish Hearts" book by Nora Roberts. Dee, her husband Travis and children go back to Ireland to look at thoroughbred racing horses and to visit Dee's distant cousin Erin McKinnon. Erin is working hard and dreaming of saving her money to leave the small town and find the riches and family life that she envies of Dee. Along with the Grant's, is a neighboring thoroughbred rancher and racer, Burke Logan. To Erin, he is an arrogant, cigar-smoking, rogue sort of man. She is not ...more
Brianne
I liked this one better than the first in the series, you can see how much Ms. Roberts writing style had developed in the years between the two books. Here we saw her knack for incorporating many point of views and seamlessly changing them even within a few paragraphs of each other. I really liked the first half or so of the book. Then the lack of communication between Burke and Erin really started to annoy me. Even when some not so nice stuff starts to happen, they are really not communicating. ...more
Sarah Smith
I really enjoyed reading IRISH ROSE. I found myself to be just as enamored with this second novel in the Irish Hearts series as I had been with IRISH THOROUGHBRED before it. Since I had grown extremely found of Travis Grant and Adelia Cunnane from the previous novel, I was thrilled to find out what had progressed between them after they had declared their love for one another and became a couple. And...I was TOTALLY DELIGHTED to find out that the newlyweds were starting and adding to their famil ...more
Duncan Mandel
The second book in the Irish Legacy Trilogy from #1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts. AVAILABLE DIGITALLY FOR THE FIRST TIME. On a horse-buying trip to Ireland, Burke Logan has his head turned from business by small-town Irish lass Erin McKinnon. Desperate to see more of the world, Erin accepts his offer of a bookkeeping job at his horse farm. And as Erin makes the most of her new life in Maryland, she can’t ignore the growing attraction between her and Burke, even though he’s hold ...more
V.
Este livro é completamente diferente do anterior, assim como as suas personagens são mais vincadas e orgulhosas. Consegui ligar-me profundamente a elas e a, de repente, devorar a história por completo sem querer fazer nenhuma pausa. Há, para além do romance, uma áurea de sedução em determinados momentos quando as personagens principais se juntam assim como o embate de feitios e orgulhos entre eles é tão intenso que eu conseguia sentir toda a raiva e fúria aquando desses momentos. Um livro que, s ...more
Patrícia
Cenário de alguns dos livros mais maravilhosos de Nora Roberts, a Irlanda, já cenário de magia, ganhou outro relevo com a autora, e tornou-se terra de romance, encanto e finais felizes. As suas tradições e gentes são nos apresentados das mais variadas formas ao longo dos seus romances mas a sensação que nos transmitem é sempre a mesma: um regresso a casa. Podemos ter feitiços de mil anos, romances trágicos, fugas ao destino, o que quer que seja, a Irlanda é sempre o cenário perfeito.
Como fã que
destinugrainy
Irish Rose merupakan kelanjutan cerita dari Irish Thoroughbred yang mengisahkan kehidupan gadis asal Irlandia di Amerika. Kalau di buku pertama kita bertemu dengan Adelia dan Travis, maka di buku kedua ini ada Erin dan Burke. Erin adalah saudara sepupu Adelia yang tinggal di Irlandia. Ketika Adelia dan keluarganya datang berlibur ke Irlandia, Erin melihat bahwa kehidupan Adelia saat ini sudah banyak berubah. Selama tujuh tahun pernikahannya dengan Travis, Adelia sudah dikaruniai 3 orang anak plu ...more
Aurian Booklover
When Erin McKinnon’s cousin Adelia and her husband and children are coming to visit from America, Erin is excited about it. She is also jealous, as she wants more than the small village of Skibbereen, and she wants a loving family like her cousin has for her self. What she does not know is that a friend and neighbour of Travis and Adelia is with them. And Burke Logan is instantly intrigued by the fiery Erin. He recognizes something of himself in her, the want for more, for new things, for riches ...more
Tam B.
I skimmed this in places.

It is very similar to prior book. Heroine is a small town girl from Ireland (distant cousin to first heroine). Hero is a player who avoids family and roots. He marries her because he wants to bed her, she accepts because she loves him (after all of a day I think). This book had the added twists of a pregnancy and a kidnapping serving as the motivation for the hero finally acknowledging and admitting his love for the heroine.
Aryanti
I like this one better than the first one (Irish Thoroughbred).
A little more suspense.
Still quite a lot of drama caused by misunderstanding and the inability to communicate properly bla bla bla

But hey, I enjoyed it hahahaha!
Jen
Oh my!

When I was about eighteen, my parents had a yard sale and made me sell some of my books. I had thousands, and they were basically like, "It's time to pull the plug." I regret it so much now but I did sell a ton of books like my Sweet Valleys, my Babysitters Club, Nancy Drews, etc. What a mistake! I put aside a box of "NEVER SELL BOOKS" and my Dad accidentally put it up for sale. By the time I realized, they were half gone. It.Was.Awful.

This book was one of them!

I have been searching for i
Beka
I didn't enjoy this book as much as the first book. I did feel it was a little less believable. Jumping a plane leaving her family her country to go follow a guy (you can call it a job but it really was a guy). I just didn't feel Erin was as strong as Dee was made to be in the first book.
Gina Mora
Burke was thick headed, but I liked him. Erin was fantastic. Rosa was weird. Yet again, great characters, but lackluster plot. Better than the first of the series though. Loved seeing Dee and Travis and the kids!
Traci
I have to say, this one was more enjoyable than the first in the series. Nora must have learned some things after writing her first book! The series is still not that interesting!
Lizbeth
Me gusta esta trilogìa. chiclit antes de serlo. Romanticona al 100%.
Personajes lindos... chica fuerte.
Me gustó lo del mundo de los caballos.
Sascha
esto es un placer culposo, la historia es entretenida pero nada del otro mundo
Agustina
Cabbage-Rose : ambassador of love
Ariana
I enjoyed this book very much. The plot was a bit too similar to its prequel to warrant too high a praise; I felt as if I were reading the same story over again (and having read the two back-to-back, this was not a desired feeling).

I very much like the dynamic between Erin and Burke although Burke makes me angry more than once.

A satisfying read and, along the same lines as my review for its prequel, I was slightly let down by the lack of passion I was expecting.
Dannielle R
Oh, how I loved this one! I liked how we got more of the Grants, especially. I sped through this and think it's tied with Irish Rebel as my favorite. Plenty of angst, romance, and suspense! Definitely wasn't expecting all of that when I began this series. I think this one was the most angst riddled one though, and found myself wanting to just bang both Burke and Erin upside the head for being to blind.
Nabila Amr
Eine nette Liebesgeschichte zur Entspannung im Bett. Da es sich um einen der ersten Romane von Nora Roberts handelt, ist er mit den neueren nicht zu Vergleich. Es fehlt hier die Spannung. Trotzdem schafft es Nora Roberts auch hier einen an ihr Buch zu fesseln. Es ist auch schön hier zu erfahren wie es aus dem Liebespaar aus Herzen im Einklang geworden ist. Das Buch ist lesenswert.
Jodi
Didn't actually finish this as it was overdue & someone else from library had ordered it ... happened while we were away and I had to pay a fine for a book I didn't get to read! Never mind, I was fined for "A Passage to India" as well but I got to borrow it out again and finish it today so all's well that ends well :-)
Tania Martins
Mais um romance daqueles queridos da Nora, desta vez com a protagonista Erin e com o irresistível Burke, voltamos novamente ao mundo dos cavalos (que não me fascina muito) e ao casal do livro anterior. Porque é que elas acabam sempre casadas e só depois perdem a virgindade? Anos 80, só pode! Giro mas não fascinante!
Angela Noviana
Yah, khas Nora Roberts, ceritanya simpel dan manis. Burke pengen aku guncang-guncangin biar sadar kalau dia sebenarnya cinta sama Erin, kenapa susah banget sih dia nyatakan?

Senang rasanya bisa liat cuplikan cerita Travis dan Dee (Irish Thoroughbred) di sini. Mereka udah punya anak, lucu-lucu pula.
Judy
This is the second book in the Irish Hearts trilogy and Roberts adds an element of suspense to this category romance. Erin McKinnon has come to America to work for Burke Logan on his horse farm and in the process falls in love with this rugged, secretive man. It was a quick, enjoyable read.
Lisarenee
About Dee's cousin, Erin, who meets Dee's neighbor and is offered a job to work as his bookkeeper. As this is one of Robert's books the two fall in love
Patrícia
Gostei mais deste 2º livro da trilogia, tem uma historia bem mais emocionante que o primeiro ;) e mais elaborada ;)
  • Rock My World (Harlequin Blaze #215)
  • Double Dare (Harlequin Blaze #324)
  • The Devil She Knows (Devil, #6)
  • Claimed By a Scottish Lord (Mystical Bliss, #2)
  • Hunting the Demon (Demon Hunters, #2)
  • The Cowgirl In Question (McCalls' Montana #1)
  • Faith (Virtue, #2)
  • Seduction, Westmoreland Style (Silhouette Desire #1778) (The Westmoreland Series)
  • Good Girls Don't
  • Frontier Courtship
  • Hot for Him (Harlequin Blaze, #326)
  • The Grail King (Druids of Avalon, #2)
  • Destined to Last (Providence, #4)
  • Made of Honor
  • Nocturnal
  • The Trouble with J.J.
  • Wrangling the Redhead (The Calamity Janes, #5)
  • The Italian's Rightful Bride (Harlequin Romance, No. 3855)
aka
Jill March
J.D. Robb
Sarah Hardesty

Eleanor Marie Robertson was born on October 10, 1950 in Silver Spring, Maryland, USA. She was the youngest of five children, also the only girl, of a marriage with Irish ancestors. Her family were avid readers, so books were always important in her life. She attended a Catholic school and credits the nuns with instilling in her a sense of discipline. During her
More about Nora Roberts...

Irish Hearts (3 books)
  • Irish Thoroughbred (Irish Hearts, #1)
  • Irish Rebel (Irish Hearts, #3)