Start by marking “Immersed in Pleasure” as Want to Read:
Immersed in Pleasure

Immersed in Pleasure

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating Details  ·  832 Ratings  ·  118 Reviews
The Manhattan Mermaids: Believed to be the most beautiful women in the city, they entertain wealthy, powerful men in an exclusive club called Fathoms....and are all virgins. Derek Prince doesn't believe they really exist, until he meets the stunningly sensual Xenia. She drives him wild with desire, but giving in to temptation means losing her position at Fathoms. Derek is ...more
Published March 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Immersed in Pleasure, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immersed in Pleasure

Captive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsSeduced in the Dark by C.J. RobertsForbidden by Tabitha SuzumaConsequences by Aleatha RomigComfort Food by Kitty Thomas
Taboo Reads
264th out of 1,036 books — 1,742 voters
My Liege of Dark Haven by Cherise SinclairThe Siren by Tiffany ReiszThe Angel by Tiffany ReiszThe Prince by Tiffany ReiszNamed and Shamed by C.P. Mandara
Favourite BDSM Contemporary 2012
35th out of 41 books — 255 voters

More lists with this book...

Pam
Mar 06, 2016 Pam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 delightful tail stars

Don't let the size of this tail fool you, because while it may be small it's still delivers a unique story that entices your thoughts and desires. The Manhattan Mermaids are just one of the many temptations that the notorious Kingsley Edge offer, they are to be believed the most beautiful virginal women, taunting the wealthy and powerful men of New York. They're unimpressed with wealth and powerful making them even more coveted.

Immersed in Pleasure is the story of Derek P
~ Becs ~
How much do I love immersing myself back into Tiffany Resiz’s delightfully deviant world that simmers gently, secretly beneath the hustle and bustle of New York.

This is the story of that wicked Frenchman Kingsley Edge’s club Fathoms – a club where incredibly beautiful women swim around naked on display for the very privileged clientele. Oh, and one of the conditions for their job is that they are all virgins. Once they lose their virginity, they must hand in their mermaid pendant and leave – hym
Brenna
Jul 13, 2013 Brenna rated it really liked it
The Manhattan Mermaids. Believed to be the most beautiful women in the city, they entertained the wealthiest, most powerful men in the world.

Another short, 50 or so page story about the crazy haps that go on in Kingsley’s underground.

This is the story of the Manhattan Mermaids. It is told by Derek as he sits in one of Kingsley’s clubs talking to his friends.

“Don’t care. Skip to the good parts.”
“Every second with Xenia was a good part,” Derek said, feeling the truth of the statement in his
Michelle
Jan 23, 2016 Michelle rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the last of the connected TOS story I had left to read. And although we only get a glimpse or two of Kingsley – I really loved the idea of this story. That man, he has the best ideas for debauchery!

This was a quick short by the queen of kink, Tiffany Reisz that ties in an exclusive underground club – not one meant for sex – but for something so elusive that the wealthiest can’t even get their hands on it. Purity. The most beautiful woman, untouched. Within reach, but unobtainable.

For f
Kimberly Carrington-Fox
3'5. Sale Kingsley pero realmente no tiene nada que ver con Original Sinners
Brenda
Dec 19, 2014 Brenda rated it really liked it
Shelves: to-own, sweet-romance
OH MY GOD
4.5

I have seen the name "Tiffany Reisz" so many times since I signed up on GR...
Especially "The Original Sinners series" I have read nothing but excelent reviews.
Naturally, I got curiosity but now I'M SCARED literally because when a lot of people talk SO POSITIVELY about something I get excited and then I have HIGH expectations and usually when I have high expectations, I just end disappointed...

Even though, I thought "50 pages? bahh"
I ended like
What the fuck was that?? THAT WAS SO G
Danny Tyran
Jan 28, 2016 Danny Tyran rated it it was ok
Shelves: bdsm, erotica
Barbara
Jul 26, 2013 Barbara rated it really liked it

This was a quick read, but I did enjoy a spicy story told from a man’s perspective. A book with the right amount of steam to make it a sexy getaway.

Personally I wanted to know more about Kingsley in particular. The man is so enigmatic! I find him more interesting than Derek.
I would have like a little bit more development between Xenia and Derek!

Overall I'd recommend it!
Karéz
Jul 07, 2014 Karéz rated it really liked it
Another Fresh beautifully Written Short Story. :]
Letitia
Jul 11, 2012 Letitia rated it really liked it
Rating: B+ ... Heat: Sizzling

Xenia is a Mermaid. A Manhattan Mermaid—not quite the mythical creature with fins instead of feet, but no less a fantasy and completely unattainable. So when Derek Prince happens upon her while drinking at a club, he is awestruck by the woman with wet hair sitting at Kingsley Edge’s private table. And she seems to be equally captivated by him.

Once Derek follows Xenia through the club’s door marked Employee’s Only, and enters the hidden club of Fathoms where the Merma
willaful
Although set in the same world as Reisz's other work, this is more overtly romantic than the other stories I've read by her. Derek Prince falls in love with Xenia, a professional "mermaid" on display at an incredibly exclusive club; part of her employment contract is that she must retain her virginity. Since Derek is a prince of a guy, it all works out okay. Based a little bit on Anderson's "the Little Mermaid" but far more on the movie of the same title, this is sweet, wonky, and more than a li ...more
Mada
Jan 25, 2014 Mada rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Immersed in Pleasure was disturbing.
This is a story about young girls who sit around naked flirting with rich, midlle aged man, all the while pretending what they do is better than what strippers do.
Derek really is a "prince". He lusts after an innocent 21 years old girl just because she is a virgin who doesn't have the emotional baggage of ex boyfriends like the rest of the women, who are clearly unworthy of his love.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In Kingsley's world a girl is considered innocent even though she spends her
 ᴍɪᴄs ✖shut me up already✖
Nope.

No me gustó nada.
Maria
Aug 27, 2013 Maria rated it it was amazing
Short and sweet, but hot!!!
Vidya-BooksAreMagic
*** Thanks to NetGalley and Harlequin for providing this ARC for review purposes. ***

Well, so short, so sweet, so much fun and so very hot!

Derek Prince meets two of his friends in a bar and decides to tell them about his encounter with the mermaid, Xenia. Derek first meets Xenia at the same bar and after some initial uneventful moments, Derek sees that she is different and tries to follow her. But the man who accompanied her, stops him, and says that she works for him and if he wishes to see, he
Apr 27, 2012 Laura rated it liked it
At Fathoms in Manhattan, the city’s most beautiful women are employed and given the mysterious titles of mermaids. The women are tattooed with special metallic ink, wear special mermaid pendants, and are all virgins. Getting into Fathoms is next to impossible, so when Derek Prince finds himself in the elite club, he’s not only intrigued by the secret underground club, but the beautiful Xenia as well. Soon Derek finds himself unable to resist Xenia and struggles to keep his hands to himself. If a ...more
AnnaLund
Jun 27, 2012 AnnaLund rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2013 Sarah rated it it was amazing
As usual I love all things Tiffany Reisz. All things that have anything to do with Nora, Soren & Kingsley. This being a mythically erotic story from the world of Kingsley Edge. God does this French man have a wonderful life. Even without Soren Or Nora in the story, the mere mention of the priest had my attention. Kingsley & now mermaids, wow what a wonderful concept.

The erotic scene of Kingsley being the one to take one of his virginal mermaids innocence was so hot. There is something ab
Rhonda
Jul 25, 2012 Rhonda rated it really liked it

A HOT rendition of The Little Mermaid!

I read The Siren By Tiffany Reisz several weeks ago, and have since devoured anything by her I could get my hands on.

Kingsley Edge owns an assortment of “Underground Clubs” and one of which is the Fathoms in Manhattan. This is where there are rumored to be some of the most beautiful women in the city, but they aren’t just women, they are Kingsley’s Mermaids. These mermaids entertain the most elite and powerful, and they are unattainable virgins. Most don’
Andrea Guy
This was really different from the Spice Briefs I've read. Most of the time when I read these shorts, I wonder how you can pack so much sex in about 20-40 pages. This story didn't do that.

It is told as a story by Derek, and through him you see an unusual club in NYC and you meet Xenia one of Fathom's mermaids.

Tiffany's writing style reminded me of Anais Nin. I can't give an author a higher compliment. The sex was steamy, but not raunchy. I like that in erotica. There was a sensuality to the sex
April
May 16, 2014 April rated it it was amazing
Shelves: quick-read
This is true Tiffany; brilliant, beautiful, stunning, other-worldly, hypnotizing.... I could go on, but let me introduce

Derek Prince
 photo ps1_zpsbba00cf5.jpg

and our beautifully sensual innocent Xenia
 photo mermaid_zps6e050cba.png
 photo aquarium_zps9e9561ee.jpg

Tiffany, Thank you again for such an amazing story. You definitely left me wanting more, but then again with any book you write, you leave us readers with ALWAYS wanting more ;)
 photo kiss_zpse353e4a6.gif
Erin
Oct 30, 2012 Erin rated it it was amazing
Yet again... I might be starting an unhealthy obsession with Tiffany Reisz ...her short stories are so much more than your average erotica quickies. The way she intertwines the characters from story to story and how she infuses sex in every part of the plot without consuming it is brilliant! This one felt a bit more romantic than some of the others and I couldn't have enjoyed it more!
Sally Kilpatrick
This ain't your mama's Little Mermaid. Reisz uses an interesting story-telling device whereby the hero tells his bros about how he met the love of his life. She's a "mermaid," aka a nude swimmer in one of Kingsley Edge's clubs. She's also a virgin, which is an interesting take on the legend of sirens. Since she's a virgin, you might think that would put a damper on the sexytimes, but not so much. This is erotica. If you like your stories, like your salsa, mild, then this one isn't for you. If yo ...more
Ren
The most romantic story I'd read this year!
If only this one is full-length novel,I'll put it on my Top Read 2012 :)

Full review coming soon

ARC provided by NetGalley
Sabrina
Aug 13, 2013 Sabrina rated it really liked it
Wow!! Really hot and sexy! And Kingsley... I love him!! Cant wait to read the next novella!
JoAnn
Jun 10, 2014 JoAnn rated it really liked it
A short and sweet Tiffany Reisz filler when waiting for The Saint.
Evie
Oct 02, 2015 Evie rated it really liked it
A dash of sexy, sensual, romance, and then some...

Derek is out for a night of fun, not once does he imagine that night will define his future. To begin with, he doesn't believe a club full of Mermaids exists, curiosity gets the best of him, and voila it turns out the Mermaids do exist. The thing is, they're not the kind of Mermaid everyone imagines. They're a special kind, defined by something that's not heard of much anymore.

Xenia is a Mermaid at the club. She's been there for a while, likes i
Kati
**original review by Jamie posted at Romancing Rakes For The Love of Romance**

A story about a mermaid and a prince.

Ok, so its not that story but there is a mermaid, Xenia, and a Derek Prince in Immersed in Pleasure. It’s a short story about how Derek meets a mermaid in one of Kingsley Edge’s infamous nightclubs. As if being a mermaid wasn’t special enough, these mermaids are also virgins and Xenia is no exception. Derek wants Xenia and there is amazing chemistry between them but being with Derek
Amyra
Apr 03, 2012 Amyra rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
Le Sirene di Manhattan: le donne più belle della città, quasi creature mitologiche. Intrattengono gli uomini più ricchi e e potenti in un club esclusivo chiamato Fathoms… e sono tutte vergini.
Derek Prince non credeva che esistessero veramente, ma poi incontra la bellissima e sensuale Xenia. Lo fa diventare pazzo di desiderio, ma cedere alla passione per lei significherebbe perdere la sua posizione al Fathoms.
Derek è incredibilmente eccitato dall’idea di essere il primo amante di Xenia… ma sarà i
Cocktails and Books
Mermaids in Manhattan? Yep, a wealthy man picks the most beautiful women in the world to be 'mermaids' in his exclusive club. They are very well paid, live in a posh apartment and don't have to worry about much...except keeping their virginity. That normally wouldn't be a problem for Xenia, but once she meets Derek Prince, she knows she may have just met the one person that would make her give everything up.

This was a quirky read, but I did enjoy a spicy story told from a man's perspective. Dere
BR: Immersed in Pleasure & all other free reads on the blog BR 14 9 Jul 07, 2014 06:55PM
Sinners & Sirens ...: Immersed in Pleasure 5 39 Jul 29, 2012 08:55PM
  • The Covert Wolf (Phoenix Force, #1)
  • Down and Dirty (Viking II, #7)
  • Pulled Long (Long Shots, #3)
  • Demon Marked (Demon Bound, #2)
  • Crossfire of Love
  • The Seduction Hypothesis  (Science of Temptation #2)
  • Justin (Tales of the Shareem, #6)
  • Lost and Found
  • Partner Games (Games, #6)
  • Safeword Rainbow (Safeword, #1)
  • Breaking Skye (San Francisco Dom, #2)
  • Let Me In
  • Mastering the Ride
  • Untouched (Silver Creek, #2)
  • Away From Me
  • Fall into You (Loving on the Edge, #3)
  • The Catalyst (Preternaturals, #3)
  • Secrets of an Accidental Duchess (Donovan Sisters, #2)
Tiffany Reisz lives on Mt. Hood in Oregon in her secret volcanic lair with her husband (author Andrew Shaffer) and two cats (one good, one evil).

If she couldn’t write, she would die. Probably in a volcano eruption.
More about Tiffany Reisz...