Start by marking “ACHES (Estrange Reality, #1)” as Want to Read:
ACHES (Estrange Reality, #1)
read book* *Different edition

ACHES (Estrange Reality, #1)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  16 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Estrange ACHS is a spy, a mercenary, but... The job he is obliged to honor, somewhat, bored him. Caught in the trap of the daily routine: the training units of Foreign Legion in French Guiana and the rescue of hostages from the clutches of kidnappers - whether they are in the desert or in the snowy mountains - his life changed when an amazing dream reminds him of a little ...more
Kindle Edition, 1, 352 pages
Published February 26th 2012 by Estrange Reality (first published July 28th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about ACHES, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about ACHES

Phoenix Carvelli
Book won on Goodreads.com on 5-1-12.
CVA CVA
Jul 02, 2013 CVA CVA rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
For all lovers of vampires and mutants, for those who appreciate the Gothic style, but also romantic, I suggest the first two volumes of the series Estrange Reality. And of course, if you have the vein of a good reader who loves to share their opinions and comments on social media and on amazon, I wish to offer an electronic version. To you!

CVA CVA
Jul 02, 2013 CVA CVA rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition

CVA CVA
Jul 02, 2013 CVA CVA rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)

Estrange Reality : ACHES Book One
CVA CVA
Pour tous les amateurs des vampires et mutants, pour ceux qui apprécient le style gothique, mais aussi romantique, je vous propose les deux premiers volumes de la série Estrange Reality. Et bien sûr, si vous avez la veine d’un lecteur de bonne foi qui aime partager ses opinions et commentaires sur les médias sociaux et sur amazon, je désire vous offrir une version électronique. À vous !
Angeliki
Η δεύτερη απόπειρα να διαβάσω βιβλίο στα γαλλικά και με δυσκόλεψε αρκετά. Θα το ξαναπροσπαθήσω όταν θα έχω πιο πολύ χρόνο.
Skyler
Skyler marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
Debbie Roberts
Debbie Roberts marked it as to-read
Jan 01, 2015
Dragonr
Dragonr marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2014
Beizal
Beizal marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2014
Nadine Stoelman
Nadine Stoelman marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
May 21, 2014
Dana
Dana marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
SharieCrimson
SharieCrimson marked it as to-read
Feb 24, 2014
Carmen
Carmen marked it as to-read
Feb 01, 2014
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Teresa Leipert
Teresa Leipert marked it as to-read
Nov 24, 2013
Mirela Savova
Mirela Savova marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Gautirya Muralietharan
Gautirya Muralietharan marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2013
Cynderella Duncan
Cynderella Duncan marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2013
Biju
Biju marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Charles
Charles marked it as to-read
May 13, 2013
  • Hallowed
  • The Snowman's Children
  • Ancient Enemy
  • The Judging (The Corescu Chronicles #1)
  • Demon Gene (The Vampire Revelation, #1)
  • Wink
  • Savaging the Dark
  • The Blood of the Vampire
  • Böser kleiner Junge
  • The Thin Veil
  • Dark Passion (The Brethren, #3)
  • Animosity
  • The Spinoza Trilogy
I began my career as a graphiste and I'm still doing it when I conceive my book covers, but writing novels was my passion. I enjoy writing steampunk novels infused with elements of magic and hypotheses of phenomena and experimental studies, along with eerie SF novels.

I have two ongoing series, The Estrange Reality Series (vampire romance) and The Neural Network Series (SF & time travel romance
More about CVA...
MAUDIT(Estrange Reality, #2) MAUDIT(Estrange Reality, #2) DEUIL (Estrange Reality, #1 Collector Edition) Neural Network : l'ANGE (Comic Book Graphic Novel) (Volume 1) ANGEL (Neural Network, #1)