Sol's Story A Triumph of the Human Spirit

Sol's Story A Triumph of the Human Spirit

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Holocaust survivor, Sol Rosenberg, relates his inspiring story through his good friend Richard Chardkoff. From his stable family life in Warsaw to the atrocities of the Third Reich, Sol is transfered from camp to camp. This is his testament of survival and triumph.
Published June 1st 2002 by University of Louisiana at Monroe

To ask other readers questions about Sol's Story A Triumph of the Human Spirit, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sol's Story A Triumph of the Human Spirit

Scott Frick
I knew Sol Rosenberg. For what he had been through, he was always very jovial each time I saw him. Our community suffered a great loss when he and his wife passed. I also know the author. Dr. Chardkoff did a fantastic job of writing this story. It is a great story of survival and success. Dr. Chardkoff keeps you engaged while reading about what Sol suffered at the hands of the Nazis and how he survived against the odds. Well written Dr. Chardkoff. R.I.P. Sol
Betty
This is the story of Sol Rosenberg's survival of the Holocaust. He visited my Temple several years ago and told his story. He was a remarkable man and so happy and full of life. During the Holocaust he was determined to survive. His story is heartbreaking -- all the horrors he endured. But his spirit could not be broken.
Esther Cabrera
Esther Cabrera is currently reading it
May 10, 2014
Courtney
Courtney marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2014
Gerben
Gerben marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Missy
Missy marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Lee
Lee marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2012
Sarah marked it as to-read
May 17, 2012
Loni
Loni marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2012
Glen Moreland
Glen Moreland marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2009