Start by marking “Random Ish & Other Nonsense” as Want to Read:
Random Ish & Other Nonsense

Random Ish & Other Nonsense

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  12 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
There are some things in life that make you wish you could spit distance, these are some of them.
Published February 2012 by Createspace

To ask other readers questions about Random Ish & Other Nonsense, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Random Ish & Other Nonsense

Rebecca Rodriguez
Jul 25, 2013 Rebecca Rodriguez rated it it was amazing
I loved the book and read it in and hour, i couldn't put it down. Loved it. Let me tell you some funny shit. I'm a corporal in a jail (I'm not going to mention the name), I have an inmate that was in isolation that was being a pain in my ass. I told him if he calmed down and I didn't have to OC spray him I would give him something to read. Here's the funny shit I walk around with your book everywhere. I decided to let him read it with the conditions that he was going to shut the fuck up and not ...more
May 02, 2012 Janeenesp rated it it was amazing
I just finished reading this book, and HAD TO read some of them out loud to my 10 yr old son, HE SAID "it is hilarious!!" lol! I was at my son's baseball game yesterday (sitting with parents in the bleachers) and whipped out this book then (only briefly, but I couldn't keep it in my bag and had to share!!) and had my girlfriends hysterical laughing. I loved the book! It really is very witty and SO REAL, everyone can identify to these situations!!! Some of the lines about hanging shoes aound the ...more
Michele Cacano
Jul 19, 2012 Michele Cacano rated it did not like it
Random. Bitching. Short book of complaints... Bated the sections on kids and - wow, I already forgot. I could relate to the "Commute " section more than any others, and while some of her gripes were legit, mostly they were not amusing. A modern -ish Wanna -be Erma Bombeck.
Cheryl Ortiz
Jun 07, 2012 Cheryl Ortiz rated it it was amazing
Great book. It will have you laughing out loud. I recommend for everyone to read. It's short and to the point and all the things you always think but never say. You won't be disappointed. Can't wait for the next one.
Feb 28, 2012 Tonya rated it it was amazing
I couldn't put it down once I started. LOL... Very funny, and if you know the author, you can picture her facial expressions as you read!!!
Rhonda L.
Rhonda L. marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2016
LORRAINE marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2015
Angelia marked it as to-read
May 18, 2015
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2015
Fenia marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Feb 21, 2014
Adepeejay marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Keri marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Tam rated it it was amazing
Oct 02, 2013
Janina Rivera
Janina Rivera rated it it was amazing
Jul 31, 2013
Jessica Pelasky
Jessica Pelasky marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2013
Arpit Gupta
Arpit Gupta marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
Marina marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2013
Holly Buquo
Holly Buquo rated it liked it
Oct 02, 2012
Paige marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2012
Laura rated it liked it
May 03, 2012
Katie rated it it was ok
Apr 28, 2012
Donna marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2012
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Mar 21, 2012
Victoria marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2012
La Costa
La Costa rated it really liked it
Mar 17, 2012
Sissy is from Manhattan's Lower East Side where she still resides with her 2 sons. She works full time as an administrative assistant in a corporate law firm.

In her spare time she likes to craft, read, write and spend time with loved ones. She enjoys shopping also but usually doesn't have money.
More about Sissy Silva...

“Humble pie tastes horrible but is great for the digestive system.” 2 likes