Annemin Altın Küpeleri (Russian Rivals,# 2)

Annemin Altın Küpeleri (Russian Rivals #2)

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  174 ratings  ·  21 reviews
Laura’nın bu işe gerçekten ihtiyacı vardı. Şimdi kazandığından iki kat daha fazla kazanabilirdi. Üstelik referans olarak Vasili Demidov’u özgeçmişine yazdığında ona açılmayacak kapı yoktu.

Aslında, internetten Vasili Demidov hakkında araştırma yapması da gayet normaldi. İş başvurusu yapan her adayın, başvurduğu şirket hakkında bilgi toplaması işe alınma şansını artırırdı....more
Harlequin High Life İki Roman Birarada , 112 pages
Published February 2012 (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Annemin Altın Küpeleri, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Annemin Altın Küpeleri

Danielle The Book Huntress (Angels Weep For Goodreads)
I picked this one up immediately after finishing the companion book, The Most Coveted Prize, because I was very intrigued with Alena's older brother, Vasilii. My instincts about him were correct. He initially comes off as a cold, forbidding, all business type hero. But underneath there is a lot of untapped passions. Laura is the woman to open that door to the intense man that Vasilli keeps tightly leashed.

Sometimes I feel that romance novels just aren't romantic anymore. A sad realization for a...more
Sapheron
This restored some of my faith in Ms. Jordan after the debacle that was The Most Coveted Prize. Vasilii was kind of a nice guy; he just needed to set some of his priorities straight. I thought the bit about the earring was too sweet for words.
Laura Kaye
This was my second Harlequin Presents ever. I generally liked the premise, the characters' backstory, and what puts them together. For the first 2/3 of the book, I was mostly onboard, enjoying it and engaged. However, the book started to break down for me at the first sex scene. There was good sexual tension leading into the scene, but the hero's behavior went from arrogant and infuriating to offensive and cruel. There was just nothing sexy or romantic about it. First, he refuses to listen to he...more
ѕєяєηιтι
Penny'ciğimin son dönem yeni bdlerinden biriydi ben eskileri daha çok seviyorum ama bu da güzeldi 3,5 dan 4 verdim gitti:) Hem erkek hem kadın düşüncelerine aynı oranda yer vermesi benim çok hoşuma gidiyor burdada böyleydi

Kızımız oğlumuzun kız kardeşiyle aynı okulda okumuş 14 yaşında tutulmuş oğlumuza uzaktan. Yıllar sonra oğlumuzun çince ve rusca bilen bir yardımcıya ihtiyacı oluyor kızımıda başvuruyor ve kabul ediliyor tabii oğlumuz kız hakkında pek iyi düşünmüyor ama malum arzulamadanda duram...more
Fanny Roswita Ria
Vasilii, taipan muda keturunan Russia-Arab, sedang mencari asisten pribadi ditengah padatnya jadwal negosiasi antara dirinya dg pengusaha berasal dari China. Prioritasnya ditengah waktu yg begitu sedikit adl asisten yg fasih berbahasa rusia dan mandarin serta tahu seluk-beluk budaya china. Krn begitu penting negosiasi ini maka sang hero mengesampingkan bahwa kandidat yg plg potensial ini adl wanita. Selama ini dirinya lbh memilih asisten pria utk menghindari adanya ketertarikan antara si wanita...more
Jenny
Like usually I hold a different opinion than most readers. I liked the first book "The Most Coveted Prize" much better than this one. This one was just ok. I had to skip many pages because of all the business related conversations and so I couldn't get into the story.
April Hollingworth
Laura desperately needs the PA job working for Vasilii. She knows she has to impress him but since he's taken an instant dislike to her getting the job seams highly unlikely.
Vasilii would rather not hire Laura due to her dubious reputation but since she's the only qualified person for the job he has no choice but to hire her.
Working together goes easier than expected until Laura is in danger and Vasilii is the only one who can protect her igniting their unwanted attraction for each other.

A fabu...more
Grace Harwood
I love Penny Jordan books - she is my all time fave Mills and Boon author - but after 185 novels to her name, even I'll admit that some of them aren't that good. This one, however IS a good one, in my opinion.

As plot goes, it's pretty standard Jordan fare. Laura (our heroine) needs a job after being encouraged to leave her old one if she went quietly. Her unscrupulous boss has told her that he'll keep the fact that she's been effectively sacked quiet if she goes without a fight, but - it turns o...more
Tali
I have to say even though this book goes along in the style of the average Mills and Boon novel, for some reason this one really irritated me. I was not swept away by the hero's story of a tough life and his subsequent distrusting attitude, instead I just wanted to scream at his arrogance and refusal to treat the heroine as a decent human being. And it's both ridiculous and disappointing to see that Penny Jordan doesn't let little things like employment and discrimination laws get in the way of...more
Roxanne
Kerry
Started off pretty bad - Jordan's writing style is repetitive, and at times, really simplistic when it comes to telling the story, which being about a girl who takes on a job as a Russian's PR to undertake some sensitive Chinese negotiations, obviously had me being super-critical.

That being said, when she gets to the gold of what people reading the book want, her writing is powerful and emotive, and it's impossible not to fall in love with the heartthrob of the story Vasilii and want to be in t...more
Fiary
*2,5

Vasilii, pria arogan kaya, angkuh, kebal terhadap godaan wanita...., dan Laura krn suatu keadaan membuatnya tak punya pilihan selain melamar kerja kpd Vasilii (pria yg dipujanya sejak remaja). Latar belakang keduanya, menjadikan mereka dekat walau tetap saja tak menggoyahkan cara pandang Vasilii yg 'merendahkan Laura. Sayangnya, membaca novel ini terasa agak melelahkan, karena lebih banyak narasi, para tokoh lebih banyak berdialog sendiri .
Gebby agatha
3.5 of 5

awal cerita yang agak membosankan, terlalu banyak bercerita tentang masa lalu yang sering diulang-ulang, tapi makin lama ceritanya makin buat penasaran.

heronya yang terlalu keras kepala dan dingin, dengan heroine nya yang terjerat cinta lama dengan si hero. heronya agak sedikit jahat awalnya, cuma makin lama makin so sweeeeeet.
Aly is so frigging bored
It was better then I expected, a 3.5* rating actually.
Jessica
I love this book. It was way better then the prequel to it.
Nikita Isaac
I will miss Penny Jordan.Her books are great.
Lyn
It's ok. Serves it's purpose. It entertain me...
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Russian Rivals
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Russian Rivals
Jenny
Jenny marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Ami
Ami marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2014
Natalia Marjono
Natalia Marjono marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2014
Myra Martinez
Myra Martinez marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Annette
Annette marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Once Touched, Never Forgotten (Harlequin Presents #3034)
  • Craving the Forbidden (The Fitzroy Legacy #1)
  • The Ice Prince (Orisini Brides, #1)
  • A Shameful Consequence
  • The Illegitimate Tycoon (Bad Blood, #6)
  • Deserving of His Diamonds?
  • The Petrov Proposal
  • The Lone Wolfe (Bad Blood, #8)
  • An Offer She Can't Refuse
  • Strangers in the Desert (The Al Dhakir Brothers #1)
  • The Restless Billionaire (Bad Blood #3)
  • Beauty and the Greek
  • Too Proud to be Bought
  • The Kanellis Scandal
  • Unlocking her Innocence
  • A Night of Living Dangerously (Mills & Boon Modern)
  • Innocent on Her Wedding Night
  • A Dark Sicilian Secret
19687
Penelope Jones Halsall
aka Caroline Courtney, Annie Groves, Lydia Hitchcock, Melinda Wright

Penelope "Penny" Jones was born on November 24, 1946 at about seven pounds in a nursing home in Preston, Lancashire, England. She was the first child of Anthony Winn Jones, an engineer, who died at 85, and his wife Margaret Louise Groves Jones. She has a brother, Anthony, and a sister, Prudence "Pru".

She had...more
More about Penny Jordan...
The Sheikh's Virgin Bride (Sheikh's Arabian Nights, #1) The Demetrios Virgin Marriage: To Claim his Twins (Romance) The Blackmail Baby (Wedlocked!) (Harlequin Presents, 2247) The Italian Duke's Wife (By Royal Command) (Harlequin Presents #2529)