Start by marking “Coming Home: Vol. 2 (Sweetwater, #2)” as Want to Read:
Coming Home: Vol. 2 (Sweetwater, #2)

Coming Home: Vol. 2 (Sweetwater #1-3)

3.61 of 5 stars 3.61  ·  rating details  ·  97 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Cassie and Travis were high school sweethearts. Madly, hopelessly, recklessly in love. He left for the Army, she didn't wait behind in their small town. What happens when fate brings them both back home?
Kindle Edition
Published February 24th 2012 (first published November 23rd 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Coming Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Coming Home

Sweetwater by Courtney Lyn BattenAnywhere but Earth by Keith StevensonBreakfast is Severed by TyCobbs TeethComing Home by Courtney B. JonesElven Silver by The Silver Elves
Short Stories
4th out of 33 books — 25 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesThoughtless by S.C. StephensDark Side by J.M. BarlogSlammed by Colleen Hoover
Awesome Kindle Books
235th out of 277 books — 260 voters

More lists with this book...

A.L. Jackson
Coming Home is another incredibly sweet romance by Courtney Lyn Batten. I'm not usually one that goes for a short story, but Courtney was somehow able to draw me and cause me to care for her characters in a very short amount of time. I gobbled Coming Home up in about a 45 minute sitting, and yes, I did wish for more, but Courtney left it off with me feeling completely satisfied that these two would be together again. I recommend Coming Home for anyone who's looking for a quick escape from realit ...more
Amy Lichtenhan
Dec 01, 2011 Amy Lichtenhan rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Adult
Sweetwater was definitely sweet! I fell in love with this short story almost immediately. Mia is a girl running from her past, but the moment we meet Kyle, we know there's no chance of her getting away. Courtney Batten did a great job of introducing us to two amazing characters and making us care about them in this must read short story. Can't wait to see what's in store for these two next.
Niurka Marrero Marrero
It's a short,sexy and sweet very well written love story between characters that I learned to like alot while reading this. The way the author describes their feelings and thoughts made them very real for me and so I kind of fell in love with them a little.
Marilyn
I received a copy as a Goodreads 1st Reads ARC giveaway. I really enjoyed the triology. The characters are so relateable, but the stories should be full blown novels. The reader is left wanting to know more about each of the three stories.
Bex
What a beautiful story. Short, sweet and extremely heart-warming. Beautiful characters that are actually relatable and very well written, this story is worth every cent! Can't wait to read more from Courtney!
Karen Berrow
This was a lovely read. A nice, easy romance with a little bit of angst. I really, really wanted more though. I just didn't feel ready to leave Mia and Kyle yet.
Emily Boivin
I WON THE BOOK ON GOODREADS. THIS IS A 3 PART STORY AND IS QUITE A GOOD COMBINATION OF STORY AND CHATECTERS.IT IS A QUICK READ AND VERY ENJOYABLE.
Tamaria Soana
Coming Home was such an amazing read. It was beautiful! I cried through most of it, but enjoyed every word.
Kathy
I won this book from Goodreads 1st reads.

Great stories and well written, I only wish they were longer.
Tamaria Soana
Sweetwater is a heartwarming book. I'm looking forward to book 2!
April Cosgrove
fun short story! very cute love story :)
Karrie
I really liked this.
April Cosgrove
very sweet short!
Morgan: Read, Eat, Dream
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE REVIEWS AT READING, EATING & DREAMING
Sweetwater by Courtney Lyn Batten was okay. It was a sweet, undemanding short story. This story was extremely easy to read because of Ms. Batten’s clear and precise writing style; it took me approximately fifteen minutes to read this entire story. Granted, this was an extremely short story.

There were a few things that I didn’t particular care for about this story. Mainly, I felt like Batten tried to fit too much into too little. Th
Tashia Brandenburg
Too short for me(30 pages on my nook)as a result I felt rushed through the story and found it unbelievable.
Jadine
Free book on goodreads.
Juli
Juli marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
Angie's Reading Dungeon
Angie's Reading Dungeon marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2014
Carly
Carly marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2014
Katie
Katie added it
Jul 17, 2014
S
S marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2014
Desi Alonso
Desi Alonso marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2014
Shalisha
Shalisha marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2014
Nancy
Nancy marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Mikaela Tackett
Mikaela Tackett marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
  • Smitten at First Sight: A Contemporary Romance Novel
  • Truly, Madly, Deeply, You (Truly Madly #1)
  • Live In Position
  • My Forever (Next Door Boys - companion)
  • The Right to Remain Mine
  • Saving Sydney
  • The Trouble with Nightingale
  • Something So Right
  • With His Lady's Assistance (The Regent Mysteries, #1)
  • Master of the Inn (Pleasure Inn #1)
  • New House 5: How a Dorm Becomes a Home
  • The Devil Made Me Do It
  • Luck Be Delanie
  • Barriers of the New World
  • Saving Me
  • Fifteen Love (Pretty Tough, #6)
  • Faythe Reclaimed (Hanaford Park #3)
  • This Too Shall Pass
I grew up in Texas where I still live with my husband, our two kids, and two dogs. I'm a recent college grad and an elementary school teacher.

I love to read and write love stories. I have an obsession with books. I own far far too many!
More about Courtney B. Jones...
The Best Kind of Trouble (Trouble, #1) The Corollaria Chasing Trouble (Trouble #2) Chocolate, Whisky, And Champagne: A book of poems

“Kyle chuckled as he turned back to the road, “Even cuter when you blush.” 1 likes
“We’ll figure the rest out tomorrow,” he kissed her again, and pleaded, his voice deep and husky, “Just be with me today.” 1 likes