Start by marking “The Alzheimer's Health Care Handbook: How to get the Best Medical Care for Your Relative with Alzheimer's Disease, In and Out of the Hospital” as Want to Read:

The health care of a family member with Alzheimer's disease—from routine doctors' visits to hospitalization and recovery—can prove daunting for even the most knowledgeable and dedicated caregiver. How to Get the Best Medical Care for Your Relative with Alzheimer's Disease offers readers clear explanations and sensitive advice about how to meet the needs of their loved ones ...more
Published August 26th 2003 by Da Capo Press

To ask other readers questions about The Alzheimer's Health Care Handbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Alzheimer's Health Care Handbook

Jane Fournier
Feb 16, 2016 Jane Fournier rated it really liked it
Because my husband has been diagnosed with early onset Alzheimers, I am reading this gift from a family member. I did not realize what it takes to be a caregiver. I am really frightened of our future.