Spell of Entrapment

Spell of Entrapment

4.71 of 5 stars 4.71  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  2 reviews
When a knight, Sir Patrew of Trava, infiltrates sorceress Embekah Mare’s home, a magical backlash renders her unconscious. She awakens to discover a spell of entrapment binding them both inside the manor’s walls. Now forced to live with him after twenty years of solitude and exile, she must navigate her way through alternating feelings of distrust and attraction.

As the wee...more
ebook, Smashwords
Published February 22nd 2012

To ask other readers questions about Spell of Entrapment, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spell of Entrapment

Anastasia Pergakis
I'm so glad I bought this book - and stayed up all night to read it! It was such an amazing read I can barely begin to describe it. I give major kudos to Mr. Beesler who had 95% of the book take place in the same house and still make it interesting. Not once was I bored reading this - I couldn't put it down!

I usually pride myself on figuring out all the angles of a story before I reach the end, but this was not the case with this book. So many twists and turns that every time I thought I figure...more
Mireille Chester
If the story has knights, mages, sorceresses, action, betrayal, and is written well, that author has a fan for life. Jeffrey Beesler now has himself another devoted reader. The world he creates in this novel is great. The magic is exciting, the story is fast paced, and the twists had me guessing and second guessing myself at every turn.

Embekah is the sorceress who would love nothing more than to live life in peace with her toad, Halscrad. Patrew is the knight who simply won't leave her alone. W...more
Deven Rue
Deven Rue marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2013
Carolyn Arnold
Carolyn Arnold marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2013
Trisha
Trisha marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2012
A.O. Peart
A.O. Peart marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2012
Jay
Jay marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2012
Carol Stanley-Snow
Carol Stanley-Snow marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2012
Laura Bambrey
Laura Bambrey marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2012
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2012
Rekha Seshadri
Rekha Seshadri marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2012
Kristina  UK
Kristina UK marked it as to-read
Mar 18, 2012