Start by marking “The Last Christian on Earth” as Want to Read:
The Last Christian on Earth

The Last Christian on Earth

3.05  ·  Rating Details  ·  57 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
Mary, the last Christian on Earth, is handed a notebook in her cold prison cell. Her captors give her one final chance to renounce her faith – if she does not, she will be executed in the morning.

Instead, Mary chooses to chronicle the remarkable journey that led her to this prison cell. From being raised in the tunnels below America to trying to start a new Christian commu
Kindle Edition
Published November 30th 2011 by Eternal Faith Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Last Christian on Earth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Last Christian on Earth

wally
Jul 26, 2012 wally rated it it was ok
Shelves: o-keith
first from this writer for me...saw it on facebook...one of a multitude if you visit there often enough, free books...can't beat the price, the title is catchy, the few reviews suggest the story or editing are wanting, the concept sounds intriguing, so here i am.

story begins:

dear lord,
please forgive me for i have never written to you before nor have i read a single word of your holy book. on this sweltering october evening, on what could very well be the last night of my life--i have been handed
Y.I. Lee
Jul 02, 2015 Y.I. Lee rated it it was ok
This is a story with an interesting premise,even though as a Christian, I know God would never allow His church to be decimated, to the point where only one of us is left. Nevertheless, the story had great potential, but seemed rushed which was a shame, as so much more could have been made of this novel idea.
Sadly, the book was very poorly edited, which I found distracting to say the least.
However, there was something about it that kept me reading.

Theresa
Jun 02, 2014 Theresa rated it it was ok
Great, fantastic plot. But the application of the plot could use some work. There was so much "telling" of the story, that I couldn't get attached to any of the characters. People died left and right, and felt no emotion for them. But there was something about the plot that kept me wanting to finish the book and see what happened next.

Thomas W Perkinton
Jan 20, 2015 Thomas W Perkinton rated it it was amazing
I don't usually care for Christian fiction because some fool might start a new sect based on the story. Such as the book of morman for one. This book is a sample of real faith. She had never read any part of The Word and believed enough to be willing to die rather than denounce God. Do we have that strong a belief? Ask yourself.
Karla
Mar 30, 2012 Karla rated it did not like it
Shelves: christian
This book was not well written and was poorly edited. It felt as if it was rushed to print, except that it doesn't exist in hard copy. The author had an interesting idea, and even the disjunction writing could be attributed to the emotional state of the protagonist. But. The British phrases seemed out of place for someone who theoretically comes from the United States. The writing is sometimes off-putting with regard to the Christian views. Rather han showing a belief in God as an asset, this of ...more
Audrey Grant
Feb 23, 2012 Audrey Grant rated it liked it
Shelves: e-book
Different, futuristic, very not likely because God says in His Word that He will protect His Bible and it has also been proven time and time again through history that Christians actually MULTIPLY under torture and pressure, not diminish. Their testimony alone convicts and brings others to God.
Still a good read.
Gail
Jun 09, 2012 Gail rated it did not like it
The idea was really clever. However, the editing was so horrible that I almost didn't finish it. Almost incomprehensible at times- I didn't know who was speaking nor to whom. Do NOT read this until the errors ( of which there are myriad) are corrected.
Elisabeth
Aug 02, 2012 Elisabeth rated it it was ok
Like other reviewers, the premise was good, but the story-line difficult to follow at best. It feels more like a first draft (even given the journal-keeping nature of the telling) and needs heavy editing.
Ruth
Mar 28, 2012 Ruth rated it did not like it
Well intentioned, but just not very good.
Ifeyinwa
May 23, 2013 Ifeyinwa rated it liked it
Shelves: books-i-own
it was ok.
Joe Mahoney
Joe Mahoney rated it it was amazing
Jul 05, 2016
Darryl Scales
Darryl Scales rated it it was amazing
Apr 29, 2016
Barb
Barb rated it did not like it
Apr 04, 2016
sheree savon
sheree savon rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2016
Lynn Kropf
Lynn Kropf marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2016
Jane Hames
Jane Hames is currently reading it
Feb 24, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Kira
Kira marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
Hislovinggrace
Hislovinggrace marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
Glenda Hayes
Glenda Hayes marked it as to-read
Dec 25, 2015
heather trader
heather trader rated it it was ok
Dec 25, 2015
Jeffrey White
Jeffrey White rated it it was amazing
Nov 11, 2015
Becky
Becky rated it did not like it
Oct 06, 2015
T Brown
T Brown rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2015
Brenda Leatherman
Brenda Leatherman marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
H
H rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2015
McMaster
McMaster marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2015
Joan Arning
Joan Arning marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015