Skye Blue (Hell Yeah!, #10)

Skye Blue (Hell Yeah! #10)

4.49 of 5 stars 4.49  ·  rating details  ·  348 ratings  ·  45 reviews
Noah McCoy loves his family more than anything, but he has always had trouble seeing anything from anyone else’s point of view. Some might say that Noah is narrow-minded or judgmental, some might call Noah a pain in the......ha!
The truth is - Noah only sees black and white, he can’t see shades of grey until Skye makes a home for herself in his heart. Skye Blue colors Noah...more
Published November 2013 (first published January 1st 2013)

Back-Up by A.M. MaddenLife's A Cappella by Yessi SmithFighting For You by Sydney LandonRise of the Billionaire by Ruth CardelloNight Owl by M. Pierce
Platypire Reviews Top Books of December 2013
58th out of 376 books — 658 voters
Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. MaxwellFighting for Irish by Gina L. MaxwellRules of Entanglement by Gina L. MaxwellHard as It Gets by Laura KayeFighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins
Covergasms!
246th out of 892 books — 845 voters

More lists with this book...

Diana Tan
Oh, Noah!!! His good intentions are almost always misunderstood by others. . . I am so glad that we finally get to see his redemption. Noah and Skye are like 2 halves of one. They complement each other. They heal each other's hurt. They are so meant to be with each other. Another touching and heartwarming book in the Hell, Yeah! series that is guaranteed to be one of your favorites!
Karen
Skye Blue pulls the reader deeper into the emotional turmoil surrounding the McCoys of Tebow and the ever-present threat that a devastating loss is just around the corner.
If the previous story and the revelation that Aron McCoy was alive but clearly suffering amnesia, left you heart-broken and crushed, then this latest story will rock the very foundation of your soul.
Fighting despair and the too real possibility that the eldest McCoy may be lost to them forever, the fragile bindings holding the...more
Christine Lacombe
First let me say, I love Sable Hunter's books. I will read anything she writes. This book is Noah's story. Wow, I did not see that one coming. The revelation about Noah just literally blew me away. And Skye, just how much she had to endure in her life all because she was part Indian, that was just a travesty. And Noah steps up to the plate and is her salvation. How do you say? Read the book to find out. The sex scenes were really erotic, graphic and hot!! And of course, we get a little more teas...more
Monica Cardoza
Just alone the prologue I found myself in deep turmoil. I felt so moved and so connected to Skye and her story than any other Hell Yeah stories, yet. I felt also more connected with the McCoy family and got a sense of how their parents were with them and how the Cancer Foundation got started.

Noah McCoy in this story learns about himself and how he is needed in the McCoy family. Skye Blue is a woman that has suffered so much in her younger years and can’t trust a man only that there is one man th...more
Gina Marcantonio
One thing I love about the Hell Yeah Series is that Sable writes about strong women and each of their stories are very different. They are perfect matches for the McCoy men who love unconditionally and with their whole heart!

Faced with the uncertainty of his true identity and without Aron there to lean on, Noah struggles with where he fits within the McCoy family. He falls in love with Skye who hasn’t had an easy life. She has had to endure abuse, rape and a false imprisonment. But even with th...more
Liz Potter
I absolutely loved this book. Watching Noah changed from seeing things in black and white to finally in color:)
Debbie Collins
Noah McCoy, one of the McCoy brothers of Tebow Ranch, is handsome, hot and sexy. He also has trouble seeing things from other peoples point of view. Skye Blue, whose brother Lance works at Tebow Ranch, has not always had a easy life, to say the least. She has been treated badly by people because of her heritage. She is an Indian woman, and it made me cry the way that some people treated her. She has not let this define her though, she is witty, beautiful and smart. Skye and Noah, are friends, bu...more
Amanda
As always this is just to let you know before reading my review that I write my reviews as I am reading so I don’t forget anything I wanted to say. So please keep that in mind when you reading this and if it seems like I am making any guesses as to what MIGHT happen this is why.

It's been awhile since i read the other books in this series , so it took me a little bit to remember everyone.
I'm really pulling for Skye in this...she has been through hell in her life and she deserves happiness. This...more
Terra Oenning
sky Blue
Sable Hunter
Noah Mccoy is always trying to find his place in the McCoy family. He has learned that his father was unfaithful and he is a product of the affair. The Mc Coys have a ranch to run and dealing with missing brother Noah wasn’t supposed to fall in love but when meets Sky his world is turned upside down. Sky Blue Has A rough past , she has got demons that will not go away. She is trying to get her life back on track and trying to finally fit in the world. When she meets Noah she...more
Kath
I have been waiting for this book, Noah's story. After all the wrong decisions he made on behalf of his brothers and their love lives, I wanted a little payback. In previous books Noah looked at life as black or white, no compromising, and in his opinion he was always right.
As always with a Sable Hunter story, I was transported to the world of the McCoy's, the twists n turns, and many heart stopping moments kept me on edge and turning the page.
Noah met Skye Blue and she changed his whole out l...more
Tina Brimlow
Every book Sable Hunter has me entranced in her stories. She makes me fall more in love with each McCoy.

Sky Blue-She is a woman I could admire. She is strong willed and beautiful. For all the crap she went through with the rape, prison, and her new tormentor, she always found a way to care for others. I loved Skye because what she went through so many people go through still. This culture should be admired and disrespected on. I love that her spirit animal is an Owl for they are beautiful Creat...more
Stephanie Langley
Love, love, love this book and the series! It was great to read about Noah finally finding the perfect woman for him and Skye is definitely the perfect woman for him. Sable does such an amazing job writing about the developing relationships between the McCoy men and their women and then weaves them in with the entire McCoy clan. I'm just sorry that it took me so long to finally read this installment! Great job, Sable!
Suzan
Dec 29, 2013 Suzan rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Romance readers
I enjoyed Noah's book, he's changed a bit by the end of it. I think he's really learned his lesson from previous books. I think he'll never be totally perfect and he'll continue to make mistakes and say the wrong thing but no where near on the magnitude he did previously! He's a good guy with a good heart and he learned some disturbing facts in this book which hurt but which also got him seeing things differently.
I loved Skye Blue and felt so bad for all she'd been through in her life. She was a...more
Kathy L
Another wonderful story by Sable Hunter. I was excited to read Noah's story. What I loved about this story was the meaning. Family is family no matter how you came to be. Noah and Skye's story was very hot and steamy. Skye's story was heartbreaking but she is a strong woman. I couldn't wait to read more about Aron and then Ms. Sable kept me hanging. Must read next book.
Christine Lacombe

Rosemarie
Oh My Goodness!!! What can I say!!! Quite a few twists & turns here. I read this book in less than 24 hrs. & am now frantically waiting for Christmas!!!

While I love this series, often the women start out seeming a little fragile to me. Not so Skye Blue!!! She is one of the strongest female leads I have seen in this series! And with everything that has happened to her she could easily be more of a victim. She has overcome so much & has such a giving personality, I LOVE her!

As for Noah...more
Shirley
Two people who feel like they don't belong ~ one because she's always faced prejudice because of her ethnicity, the other because he just felt different than the rest of his family. Together they find acceptance in each other and are able to face their doubts/fears together.

Sable Hunter has written another wonderful novel in her Hell Yeah! series, and while ALL questions aren't answered yet about the mysteries that surround and consumes the McCoy family, one very important one is for Noah and he...more
Patricia Arnold
“Blue Sky” by author Sable Hunter was amazing. I have been waiting to read this one for a while since I had finished all the others in the series. I loved this book. In fact I read it in like 2 hours, never once putting it down. The sexual chemistry between Noah and Skye was hot. The sexual scenes were intense, but most of all the love was written in the story. The story not only focused on the main characters but also the secondary characters that make up the Hell Yeah series. I do not want to...more
Kat
Sable Hunter does it again, another fantastic McCoy book.

Noah McCoy only sees the world in Black & White, there is no Grey. He loves his family and judges everybody by his standards. Noah discovers a secret which could change this life forever.

Skye Blue is a women who has had a hard life. She has been living in hell and has survived. Skye has secrets which she will never tell and only a life she can dream of. She meets Noah and hopes her life can change.

Noah sees the world in colour for t...more
Cynthia
This by far is the BEST love story Sable Hunter has penned.

A GREAT love story of Noah McCoy and Skye Blue. The McCoy family and friends gather together with love and support. You are introduced to the beautiful culture of Native Americans. It's a story that deals with abuse, love, prejudice, self confidence, support, tragedy and truth.

Life offers everyone different circumstances - opportunities and obstacles. It's all what you make of it. You have to be your own "warrior" - overcome, prevail, su...more
Black Butterfly
Feb 09, 2014 Black Butterfly rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: ADULTS
Recommended to Black Butterfly by: AMAZON
Shelves: romance, erotica
HELL YEAH! I SO LOVE THIS SERIES I SAVOR THE FLAVOR OF EACH ONE. I READ ONE, THEN MAKE MYSELF WAIT TO READ THE NEXT ONE. BECAUSE READING THIS SERIES HAS BEEN A TREAT FOR ME, WHEN I REALLY NEED TO READ SOMETHING TO MAKE FEEL GOOD. I READ MANY OTHER BOOKS IN-BETWEEN EACH ONE BECAUSE IF I DON'T I WOULD GOBBLE UP ALL OF THEM TOO FAST. SO READING ONE OF THIS GREAT SERIES IS LIKE A SPECIAL TREAT FOR ME AND I TRULY ENJOY EACH AND EVERY ONE. OMG! I LOVE THE "MCCOYS"! LOVE SCENES WERE ALL-THAT AND MUCH,...more
Donna Porter
This was another great book by Sable Hunter. This was Noah McCoy's story. Noah always thought he stood out as different in his family but he was never sure why. As he struggles with some of life problems he comes across Skye Blue. He has known her for a long time and he has always liked her. She is attracted to Noah, but she doesn't think she is good enough for someone like Noah. They do get into a relationship and she tells herself it is only a temporary thing and they are just having fun. As t...more
Betsy Whitley
Another Hunter book that doesn't disappoint

I was highly anticipating this release from Sable. I love her McCoy series and was waiting for Noah 's story. I was NOT disappointed at all. Ms Hunter draws you in from the beginning and holds you until the last page. Her stories have it all, finding your soul mate, a touch of mystery and of course, the HOTT factor is sky high! You won't be denied the ultimate reading experience with any of her books!
Elaine
The Mc Coy saga continues. Noah and Skye Blue each have a secret. This touching story about their journey to and with each other is very spiritual and heart touching. Eyes are opened to truths and love grows. There are some amazing scenes in this book that will make you laugh and make you cry. Noah , who is always saying the wrong thing and trying to do the right thing has such a realization of who he is and what he really wants. It is wonderful to see the McCoys and others in the Hell Yeah seri...more
Glenna
I'll be honest, I held off on reading this book because I didn't care for Noah. To me he was an egotistical self-righteous prick in the previous Hell Yeah books written and I really didn't think I'd be interested in his story. I actually only read it because I wanted to see what happen to Aaron who came up missing in I'll See You in My Dreams. I'll have to say though I'm glad I read the book, although Noah still isn't my favorite McCoy he still has a huge place in my heart now. Once again Sable...more
Cheryl Whitty
Nov 25, 2013 Cheryl Whitty rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all Sable Hunter fans
Recommended to Cheryl by: this is a must buy for this author
What a wonderfully written love story, it was well worth the wait.
Skye and Noah had so much to overcome especially Skye. The sex was varied and hot, and steamed my glasses and Kindle. Writing without spoilers can be difficult,but this is one of the best in (Hell Yeah)series.
We now know Aron is alive and we all impatiently wait for Christmas for the next chapter in this wonderful family saga.The struggles and upsets the McCoy family is going through, the sense of family and love comes off the pa...more
Teresa Medeiros
jhyugfcdjhgklughkjh
A-R
Noah story is emotional journey to finding himself, learning to see life more than just black and white, understanding his place in the family, and to find his HEA with Skye, whom also is dealing with challenges, trying to figure out her life and where it is going to take her.
Skye Blue is fantastic, hot, addition to Hell Yeah! series, McCoy family once again stands together to fight the latest obstacles that they have to face. Can't wait for the next one!
Jennette
Ugh! If you haven't read the other books in this series be prepared to be annoyed. There are too many other characters and their back stories. I think it distracts from the Noah and Skye story of course it adds to the overall appeal for the series follower like myself. I am irritated that Aron is still not home.
Emily
I loved "Skye Blue". I've been a fan of Sable's work since I happened upon the first book in the Hell Yeah Series "Cowboy Heat". I fell in love with the McCoy family. In "Skye Blue" we get Noah's story, as well as catching up with the rest of the family. I'm looking forward to read what happens in the next book in the series "I'll Remember You" coming out at Christmas! I highly recommend all of Sable's work!
  • Ty's Temptation (Bad in Boots, #2)
  • Laces and Lace (Assassins, #6)
  • Back in the Saddle (Cowboy Kink)
  • The Vampire Coalition: The Complete Boxed Set (The Vampire Coalition, #1-5)
  • Seal All Exits (Tangled Web, #3)
  • Fencing You In (Riding Tall, #3)
  • Sirens in Bliss (Texas Sirens, #8.5; Nights in Bliss; Colorado, #10)
  • River's Redemption (Blackwater, #5)
  • Off Sides (Crossing the Line, #2)
  • Wicked Lies (The Lies Men Tell, #2)
  • Her Fated Cowboy (Harland County, #1)
  • The Lawman (Willow Creek #1)
  • Make Me Surrender (Just Make Me, #2)
  • Two to Tango
  • Slade (Tales of the Were, #4, The Others, #2)
  • Part of the Bargain: Part of the Bargain\To Wed and Protect
4419823
Sable's hometown will always be New Orleans. She loves the culture of Louisiana and it permeates everything she does. Now, she lives in the big state of Texas and like most southern women, she loves to cook southern food - especially Cajun and Tex-Mex. She also loves to research the supernatural, but shhhh don't tell anyone.

Sable writes Saucy Romance novels. She believes that her goal as a writer...more
More about Sable Hunter...
Cowboy Heat (Hell Yeah!, #1) Hot on Her Trail (Hell Yeah!, #2) Her Magic Touch (Hell Yeah!, #3) Badass (Hell Yeah!, #5) Burning Love (Hell Yeah! Cajun Style, #1) (Hell Yeah!, #6)