Start by marking “Journals of a Wannabe Basketball Player” as Want to Read:
Journals of a Wannabe Basketball Player

Journals of a Wannabe Basketball Player

4.86 of 5 stars 4.86  ·  rating details  ·  7 ratings  ·  4 reviews
9 year old Kayla loves the sport of basketball, it’s all she dreams about is becoming a WNBA player. While her twin sister Kela is better at everything basketball is the one thing that Kayla feels is her "thing". Every day she faces ridicule from her peers, coaches, and even her friends. If she's gonna play basketball Kayla must overcome some of her most inner secret obsta ...more
Published January 1st 2012

To ask other readers questions about Journals of a Wannabe Basketball Player, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Journals of a Wannabe Basketball Player

Paul Seneca
If you love inspirational books then look no further! This book will inspire you to do your best always and not focus on limitations. You'll find yourself very invested in the people in this book and turning page after page to finish the story.
John Baranczyk
Great story of how a young girl grows to become a better player with many rough life moments along the way. A great book for any young child thinking of playing basketball. Hope all who read enjoy it as much as I did.
Darlene
Didn't know it was a children's book. Good life lessons for pre-teens. Although I must admit I was thinking it had to do with fictional perspective of a baller.
Eisah Eisah
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Aug 13, 2014
Tamisha
Tamisha marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
Sheryl
Sheryl marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Monique Jackson-Sanchez
Monique Jackson-Sanchez marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2013
Deangela
Deangela marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2013
Barry
Barry marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
148fanwill
148fanwill marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2013
Theta Sigma
Theta Sigma marked it as to-read
Oct 07, 2012
Danielle Joy
Danielle Joy marked it as to-read
Marissa
Marissa marked it as to-read
Jennifer Metz
Jennifer Metz marked it as to-read
Alysa Morley
Alysa Morley marked it as to-read
Susan Goss
Susan Goss marked it as to-read
John Watson
John Watson marked it as to-read
Stacy Robinson
Stacy Robinson marked it as to-read
Monica Allen
Monica Allen marked it as to-read
Bonnigene Cloud
Bonnigene Cloud marked it as to-read
Colleen
Colleen marked it as to-read
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Jul 17, 2012
Ebony
Ebony marked it as to-read
Jul 01, 2012
Hi I'm Lovely Whitmore I'm a Georgia native, born in Macon Ga raised in Atlanta Ga from age 4 to 17. I went to Booker T Washington Magnet High School. I also went to Turner Job Corps, Central Texas College, and Western Governors University. I currently reside in Louisiana.

I am a mother of three who loves sports, reading, chatting, and meeting new people. I like writing fiction and realistic fictio
More about Lovely Whitmore...
It's All Coming Back to Me Now The Secret 1378 Oak Street The Secret Dear Dad, I hate you!