Start by marking “Into the Forest and Down the Tower” as Want to Read:
Into the Forest and Down the Tower

Into the Forest and Down the Tower

In the second book of Ann T Bugg's Before Happily Ever After Series, it’s time for Samantha’s summer visit again. Both she and Val are anxious to see if they will take another magical journey through the mirror. After learning of a problem with one of the horses, Odette makes her appearance and tells the girls it’s up to them to help.

What Charlie needs is something that ca
ebook, 2, 129 pages
Published February 2012 by Pau Hana Books

To ask other readers questions about Into the Forest and Down the Tower, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Into the Forest and Down the Tower

Paul
Dec 26, 2012 Paul rated it it was amazing
I loved Into the Forest and Down the Tower. I was so happy to follow Sam and Val again. They travel through the portal again and wonderful adventures ensue. Last time they encountered Snow White and this time...Rapunzel. This story was told quite a bit from Rapunzel's point of view, which was quite interesting. Marcus the gnome also defers to Lily the elf. These differences help make Into the Forest it's own unique story. As a animal lover, dogs in particular, I really enjoyed the focus on ...more
L_manning
Apr 25, 2013 L_manning rated it really liked it
In the second installment of this series, we again find Valerie and Samantha meeting up for a week of summer fun. Of course, now this fun happens to involve the magical mirror that takes the girls into a real work of fairy tails. This time the girls are tasked with helping a horse in the real world through the magical fairy world. The girls will once again meet familiar characters on the way to saving the day.

I always love this aspect of retelling some very familiar stories. This book sees our g
Tammy
Dec 24, 2012 Tammy rated it it was amazing
This book is equally as good as the first one. Sam and Val are up to their old tricks once again. When Val's moms horse gets sick, Val and Sam are the only ones who know how to save him. They must once again travel through the mirror. There is a new and wonderful cast in this book. From the elves, to the baker and even the unicorns; all hold important clues.

Did I mention Rapunzel? The girls meet her and become fast friends. On this magical journey they solve riddles, get rescued from trolls and
David Smith
Mar 15, 2012 David Smith rated it it was amazing
All I can tell you is that I read this book to my two grand kids-they loved it-then I asked them how to star it. Oh gramps we get to star it? Yup-shore do kiddos-whadda ya think-1 is really yucky-2 is kinda like really weak soda-three is fair to middlin' four is pretty good-before I could get out five is whoopie they did-I had mind you explained five was the very best and should not be given lightly-well whoopie is what they did and hell who is gonna argue with your grandkiddlies right?
Mary Cote
Feb 21, 2012 Mary Cote rated it it was amazing
The story of Rapunzel has never had such a personal touch. What a great addition to the series. This one had everything a fairy tale should have.
Kellyann
Apr 24, 2012 Kellyann rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book of this series and enjoyed this one even more! Very charming and creative!
Kristina Pino
Kristina Pino rated it liked it
Jan 25, 2014
Nicole/Books Complete Me
Nicole/Books Complete Me rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2012
Charlene
Charlene rated it did not like it
Jun 07, 2014
Jean
Jean rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2012
AmandaLyn Donogal
AmandaLyn Donogal rated it it was amazing
Abrham
Abrham added it
Feb 21, 2012
Ann Bugg
Apr 19, 2012 Ann Bugg added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Anna
Anna added it
Heather Bridson
Heather Bridson marked it as to-read
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Trish
Trish marked it as to-read
Michelle
Michelle marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2012
Eloise
Eloise marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2012
Mickslibrarian
Mickslibrarian marked it as to-read
Feb 28, 2012
Shelly
Shelly marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2012
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Mar 01, 2012
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Jess
Jess marked it as to-read
Carol
Carol added it
Dialma
Dialma marked it as to-read
Mar 04, 2012
Lane Mahnke
Lane Mahnke marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2012
Alyssa Blackmon
Alyssa Blackmon marked it as to-read
Beverly Kennett
Beverly Kennett marked it as to-read
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Mary Pickrahn
Mary Pickrahn marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2012
Cynthia
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2012
Ginny
Ginny marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2012
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2012
Shavauna
Shavauna marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2012
Najwa
Najwa marked it as to-read
Dec 19, 2012
Trisha
Trisha marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2012