Start by marking “The Grimoire, Volume I (The Greenwillow Chronicles)” as Want to Read:
The Grimoire, Volume I (The Greenwillow Chronicles)

The Grimoire, Volume I (The Greenwillow Chronicles)

4.4 of 5 stars 4.40  ·  rating details  ·  5 ratings  ·  3 reviews
It's business as usual for Lisa Callahan, casual witch and proprietor of the Gothic Renaissance occult shop in Greenwich Village...until she purchases an antique grimoire from a shady customer, and the door is thrown open to a world of secret societies and dark machinations.

First, a menacing stranger lays claim to the book and places a curse upon Lisa when she refuses to s
Kindle Edition
Published February 2nd 2012

To ask other readers questions about The Grimoire, Volume I, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Grimoire, Volume I

Crease
He had me at a professor, an ancient relic, gnostic, esoteric knowledge, and multiple shadowy cabals. But by the time I reached the third chapter of "The Grimoire (The Greenwillow Chronicles)," I realized I could not put it down, and henceforth spent many a night fighting hunger and sleep to get in another chapter.

The book revolves around a couple, Kat and Lisa, and their somewhat extended family, the Greenwillow coven. Lisa comes across a grimoire (book of spells), whose secrets and arcane kno
Red Harvey
Lisa and Kat are lovers. Almost as a hobby, Lisa studies witchcraft while maintaining a normal job on the side. Kat accepts Lisa's quirks as she has a few of her own. They live a comfortable and quiet life together, until one day Lisa purchases an ancient grimoire of unknown origin. Right away, Lisa feels a connection to the grimoire, and over time, she uses the connection to heighten her powers as a witch.

The grimoire holds secrets of the occult, ancient history, and much more. Devon Chandler,
K.
A questionable lad sells Lisa an ancient Grimoire & soon she, her partner Kat, & a university professor, find themselves under the scrutiny of mysterious orders & dark forces; at times, having to fight for their very survival.

Really? Only one review? I'm shocked!

I downloaded this & part 2 a while ago, when they were being given away free on Amazon & I finally got about to reading it. Within a few pages I was hooked. The quality of writing & the story meant I breezed throu
Roger Haxton
Roger Haxton marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2014
Dennis
Dennis marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
DesertSlug
DesertSlug marked it as to-read
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Rowena
Rowena marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2014
Lynne
Lynne marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2014
Beth Rea
Beth Rea marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2014
Emme
Emme marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2014
Isis Sousa
Isis Sousa marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Denise
Denise marked it as to-read
Jan 04, 2014
Darlene Barker
Darlene Barker marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2013
Amber Wright-ashton
Amber Wright-ashton marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2013
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
Grampy
Grampy marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2012
G
G added it
Aug 13, 2012
Charm
Charm marked it as to-read
May 12, 2012
Danny Pasichnyk
Danny Pasichnyk marked it as to-read
Apr 30, 2012
S.W.
S.W. marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2012
Jackie Wilson
Jackie Wilson is currently reading it
Apr 13, 2012
Terry
Terry added it
Feb 24, 2012
The Grimoire, Volume II (The Greenwillow Chronicles) The Grimoire (The Greenwillow Chronicles, Volumes I-III) Totem: Three Short Stories The Grimoire, Volume III (The Greenwillow Chronicles)