Start by marking “Defiance (Fall of An Empire, #1)” as Want to Read:
Defiance (Fall of An Empire, #1)

Defiance (Fall of An Empire, #1)

"Defiance" is an action packed thriller with a fascinating twist of suspense, conspiracy and science fiction that's so believable you'll watch for it on the evening news. In an atmosphere of civil unrest not seen since the days of Abraham Lincoln, a brilliant scientist makes what could be the most significant scientific breakthrough of our century. Her discovery has the po ...more
Published January 20th 2012 by Amazon

To ask other readers questions about Defiance, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Defiance

Jack
Apr 14, 2012 Jack rated it it was amazing
If you are worried about the leadership of the United States of America and you are wondering what will happen to our government if current trends continue, then you this book is a "must read." If you are pissed off that you have lost a lot of money in the stock market, and you want to know what will happen to America if we don't get a president with the balls to get hold Wall Street accountable, then you must read this book. If you want to know who you should vote for during this next election ...more
AmblingBooks
Sep 04, 2012 AmblingBooks rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone fed up with the corruption of the US Government
LOVED it! Can't WAIT for the sequel!
Started it the day before Labor Day, then spent all day on Labor Day soaking it in. Great plot, lots of action, the sci-fi elements were quite believable.

The technologies showcased in the book truly would cause fundamental transformations of our economic and political realities. If only!
Lindsay Wolsey
Apr 15, 2012 Lindsay Wolsey rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved
I wasn't sure at first about reading this book when my husband said I should read it, but I am so glad that I did! This book had me laughing aloud in places, and on the edge of my seat. This was the first book I read on a Kindle and I could not put it down, I finished it in one sitting. I immediately told my dad he had to read this book, and he loved it too.
Darin
Apr 13, 2012 Darin rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! What a fun ride. This is the first book I read on a Kindle, and the only way I was able to put it down was because the battery ran out. Very exciting story, I enjoyed it very much. Now can't wait to read the next part!
Collin Preece
Apr 08, 2012 Collin Preece rated it it was amazing
Amazing book, i was on the edge of my seat the whole way. I recommend this book to anyone and everyone who dares to defy the government. Great book. I give it two thumbs way up.
DreamPacker
Mar 25, 2012 DreamPacker rated it really liked it
I really liked this one. Page turner, suspense, interesting plot and very clean! Highly recommended. Looking forward to the next one!
Jacob L.
Sep 22, 2012 Jacob L. rated it it was amazing
I love this book, the characters developed the whole way, the futuristic technology is amazing, and its amazingly well written.
Talei
Feb 29, 2012 Talei rated it it was amazing
This is a great debut book by a new author. A political thriller with a twist - kept me riveted from page one. Check out the author's website at www.tomrkyer.com
Leslee
Feb 20, 2012 Leslee rated it really liked it
Surprisingly good book. First time author Tom Ryker tells a captivating and fast-paced story full of twists and turns. I definitely recommend it to everyone!
Kellieles
Kellieles rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2016
Marian
Marian rated it it was amazing
Aug 14, 2016
Greg
Greg rated it it was amazing
Apr 04, 2012
David Wade
David Wade rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2013
Julie Christensen
Julie Christensen rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2012
The Shadow
The Shadow rated it it was amazing
May 15, 2012
Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson rated it really liked it
Apr 07, 2013
Geoffrey
Geoffrey rated it it was amazing
Jun 30, 2012
alayne
alayne marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2012
Marci
Marci marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2012
Katelyn
Katelyn marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2012
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2012
Daniela
Daniela marked it as to-read
May 17, 2013
Cherileigh Leavitt
Cherileigh Leavitt marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2013
Madsta
Madsta marked it as to-read
May 25, 2014