Start by marking “ Crazy Love” as Want to Read:

Crazy Love

If everyone wants to say I'm trippin', well, that's their problem. . . If you saw my boo Sincere, you'd totally understand why I've dropped everything--even my besties--to be with him 24/7. After all, what girl wouldn't do whatever it takes to show her first-ever boyfriend she's all he could ever want? I know I'm a prize, but relationships are tough enough when you're just ...more
Published November 27th 2012 by Kensington (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy Love

Rose
Jun 14, 2014 Rose rated it did not like it
Initial reaction: Textbook definition of an abusive relationship and somehow everything in this privileged girl's life works out? I think not. This was terrible in more ways than one.

Full review:

All right, before I start raging over significant issues with this book, I'll tell you guys the story of how I happened to pick up this book after quite some time.

At one of the local libraries in my area, I saw a girl, probably about 14 or 15 years old, reading a copy of this book (I'm not sure if it wa
Heather Boustead
By Amir Abrams

Kamiyah Nicols is a shining student at a prestigious art school with her sights set on Julliard. Then one day she meets Sincere Lewis and fall madly in love, giving a whole new meaning to madly. Soon she is skipping school and her entire life begins to revolve around Sincere and what began as infatuation soon turns into obsession.

From the synopsis I had read of this book I thought it would take a more sinister turn, true things do go over the top but not as far as I thou
Regina
We always see the Fatal Attraction genre geared towards men or how men can cause a woman to go insane with jealousy, but it's rare that we get a story of how it happens solely from the perspective of the girl going down that path. And even rarer still do we see it told from the perspective of a teen.

Kamiyah isn't your everyday girl. She is a dancer, a straight-A senior, and the daughter of two powerhouse professionals. But when she isn't preparing for her Julliard audition, or debating the symb
African Americans on the Move Book Club
Wow! Author Amir Abrams has left me shaking my head with his debut YA novel Crazy Love. This was my first time reading from this author as well as reading a YA novel, but since I enjoyed it so much I am certain I will support this author. Since the author has a history of working with teens for so many years that the author is able to paint a very vivid picture of each character for the reader. I felt like I was able to see everything that was happening between the characters in my mind as I was ...more
Lorian Jones
Jul 19, 2013 Lorian Jones rated it it was amazing
This book is too crazy for me to even read. I mean come on a girl so obsessed with her boyfriend and she just doesn't know it. No offense, if that was me I would just think of myself first. This book is really and crazy with drama. I can't imagine myself to be that girl, arguing with her mother and stuff. Well, my mother and don't argue 24/7 like she and mother do. I'm too polite and sometime I always got to do what I am supposed to do. I feel like I want to tell this girl, "Yo, girl. Snap out ...more
UrbanHooks
Jan 30, 2015 UrbanHooks rated it it was amazing
Michelle
It only took for me to read a couple of chapters & then I just stop reading it. The summary says it all that she was crazily obsessed with a dude that really didn't care about her at all. I didn't understand after the fact that he saw how crazy and obsessed she was that all of a sudden he "LOVED" her but ok.
Bless
Jul 02, 2016 Bless rated it it was amazing
Awesome book! Apparently, a girl will go to any extent to make sure that her man is in true love with her and will be there for her and back her up in under any circumstances. Very good recommendation of this selection.
Taylor Lonas
Aug 14, 2014 Taylor Lonas rated it it was ok
This book was a long read for me and I had to force myself to finish the book. This book describes the life of a rich teenage girl living in the midst of unhealthy relationships. I did not particularly like the writing style of this author. The book was interesting, but slightly predictable.
Lauri
Dec 17, 2013 Lauri marked it as abandoned
Recommended to Lauri by: Requested a copy at NetGalley
I had requested this book from NetGalley. By the time I got to read it, I was just a few chapters in when I was blocked from reading. Given as I was already struggling through it, this predicament was a blessing.
Too much "voice" of the audience (vernacular) and the pace was painfully slow.
Ecila
May 02, 2013 Ecila rated it liked it
Am I the only one who thought this was a fanfiction while reading? The spelling mistakes, while intended, realllyyyyy bothered me. Anywayzzz (Book reference) It was a good book altogether
zoe
Oct 04, 2014 zoe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved it .

Kamiyah is super crazy and sprung on him. I love that you made him to be loyal to her ,
Kiara Wilson
Oct 02, 2013 Kiara Wilson rated it liked it
This book wasn't that good. There were so many things that the author could have done to make this so much better but I guess it was okay.
Carmen
Apr 28, 2015 Carmen rated it it was ok
The protagonist in this book (a 17-year-old girl) is nuts. She spies on her boyfriend and always thinks that he is cheating on her. I don't know why he puts up with it.
Marquita
Mar 20, 2013 Marquita rated it it was amazing
This book is something fierce. The two main characters in the book really have you on the edge of your chair waiting to read what they're gonna do next. Perfect book for anyone that loves hard.
Keeya
Mar 24, 2013 Keeya rated it liked it
The story was good. Very truthful on how teen love can be. I just had to get used to the writing style.
Dashia
Dashia rated it it was amazing
Sep 09, 2014
Kelli Low
Kelli Low rated it liked it
Dec 28, 2015
Kinnahd
Kinnahd rated it it was amazing
Feb 09, 2015
Jordan
Jordan rated it really liked it
Feb 28, 2013
Burgundy
Burgundy rated it really liked it
Dec 08, 2012
Breyelin
Breyelin rated it it was amazing
Dec 08, 2013
Krystal
Krystal rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2013
Clie Trino
Clie Trino rated it really liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Anaya
Anaya rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2015
Jaclyn harder
Jaclyn harder rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2016
V. Pryor
V. Pryor rated it it was ok
May 25, 2015
Ke'Ondra Stanford
Ke'Ondra Stanford rated it really liked it
Oct 29, 2015
Lupita
Lupita rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2015
angel coker
angel coker rated it it was ok
Jul 07, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • Get Ready for War (Hollywood High #2)
  • Charly's Epic Fiascos (Charly's Epic Fiascos, #1)
  • Bad Boy
  • The Kayla Chronicles
  • Romancing the Holiday (Kent Brothers, #3; Holloway, #3)
  • The Forbidden Trilogy (The Forbidden Trilogy #1-3)
  • Priceless Inspirations
  • The Mirror & The Meretrix (Blackstone & Brenwen, #1)
  • The Wedding Dress  (The Survivors Club #1)
  • Keeper of My Heart
  • The Fate of the Muse (Marina's Tales, #3)
  • Maybe Too Good to Be True
  • Cleopatra Ascending (Shadow's Edge, #2)
  • Time to Shine (Fab Life, #5)
  • Neophyte
  • Way Too Much Drama
  • The Sin Collector (The Sin Collector, #1)
  • The Gatekeeper (The Marenon Chronicles, #2)