Start by marking “Three Little Wonders: An Adoption Story” as Want to Read:
Three Little Wonders: An Adoption Story

Three Little Wonders: An Adoption Story

4.2 of 5 stars 4.20  ·  rating details  ·  10 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Together for ten years, David and his partner made the decision to become dads. Figuring out they wanted to adopt was easy, the waiting and complications along the way were not. Follow their journey as this same-sex couple tried to start their family and prevent three brothers from being separated.

A heart-warming tale of two dads and their Three Little Wonders.
Published February 19th 2012 by Stonehenge Press (first published February 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Three Little Wonders, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Little Wonders

David Burton
Feb 20, 2012 David Burton added it  ·  (Review from the author)
I wrote it. :)
Kiki
This very personal and very detailed story is essentially one about love, all the ways it can be found and shared. To me it seemed a tale of two heroes, a same-sex couple who had enough love between them to shower it on three boys who needed a few heroes in their lives so that they could remain together.

This story shows the in and outs, all the aspects of life, of the law, which go into adoption. Its already a very delicate process, but for a same-sex couple complications can increase. This coup
Lindley Walter-smith
In some ways a really touching story of same-sex adoption, and I am happy things worked out so well. It did feel a bit glossed-over, though - there are mentions of problems, especially with the son being cared for by homophobic foster carers, but attachment difficulties, for example, are very much mentioned and then put aside as if they were unimportant.

I was a bit surprised by how much shorter this book was than it seemed, because so much of it was actually promotions for the author's fiction w
Kim
I thought this was a heartwarming story of what it means to be a family. It brought me to better understand the struggles of same sex couples and adoptions, and it reinforced my belief that deep down we all want the same things; love and a sense of family.
Sunita Raheja
It is very touching story of adoption . I am very glad how things worked out in good way. Difficulties and problems are in mentioned but not bothered to get the way and kept aside very well.
Ruth
Ruth marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Jennifer Siddiqui
Jennifer Siddiqui marked it as to-read
Aug 05, 2014
Oliver Urban
Oliver Urban marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Maryanne
Maryanne marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013
Oliver Sands
Oliver Sands marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2013
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2012
Fayth
Fayth marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2012
Marianne Ravenna
Marianne Ravenna marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2012
Nicole Woods
Nicole Woods marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2012
Cassiel
Cassiel marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2012
Logestar99
Logestar99 marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2012
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2012
Sheri
Sheri marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2012
Kat
Kat marked it as to-read
May 30, 2012
JoJo
JoJo marked it as to-read
May 21, 2012
Nikki Beland
Nikki Beland marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2012
LauraLou
LauraLou marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2012
Author, adoptive father of 3 boys, manager of chaos, science and technology geek, person of the queer persuasion, and purveyor of sacrilege.

See my web site for more info.

More about David H. Burton...
Broken: A Paranormal Romance Scourge: A Grim Doyle Adventure (Grim Doyle Adventures, #1) The Second Coming (Words of the Prophecy, #1) Simian's Lair Billy Bones: Beyond the Grave (Billy Bones, #1)