Start by marking “Nether Regions” as Want to Read:
Nether Regions

Nether Regions

This book is no longer available with Noble Romance.

In the age of Amazons, fighting spirit and a courageous heart revealed a warrior’s true strength. Threso proved her prowess a decade earlier, in an epic battle against invading Spartans. Now, as she enjoys the continued peace, she looks forward to a possible future with her young recruit, Kreousa. But the gods lay a chal
ebook
Published February 20th 2012 by Noble Romance

To ask other readers questions about Nether Regions, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nether Regions

Alessandra Ebulu
Apr 07, 2012 Alessandra Ebulu rated it really liked it
Nether Regions is the first f/f romance story I've ever read, and I will say that I was extremely happy that I allowed Jadette Paige to introduce me to the beauty of f/f romance.

The story was engaging, and as a mythology buff, I was captivated with the way she wove in some hints of mythology into her story. I also loved the fact that the story was fast paced and didn't drag unnecessarily.

I found her use of description, and the way she used her words to show us the characters and their actions e
Penumbra
A copy of Nether Regions was kindly provided by the author for an honest review through ‘The Nexus ARR’, thank you.

(view spoiler)
Ronel
May 07, 2012 Ronel rated it liked it
The book was enjoyable although I thought that it should have been a novel instead of a novella. Too much happened within the 44 pages and it could have been fleshed out better in a novel.

All the best for the future, Jadette!
Jeanne
Jun 04, 2012 Jeanne rated it it was ok
First off, I received a free copy of this book from the author via GoodReads group Making Connections, for a fair and honest review. I do not know the author personally.

I came to this book with certain expectations, which I own fully. The fact that it is presented as a fantasy story featuring a lesbian romance excited me greatly. While the book kicks off with a sex scene between the veteran warrior Threso and the attractive young recruit Kerousa, sex seems to be all that really is between these
Emily Guido
Apr 10, 2012 Emily Guido rated it it was amazing
I have never reviewed f/f sub-genre paranormal romance before.

However, romance is romance, action is action and erotica is erotica. Simply put, no matter what sex the characters are in this lusty novel, they are hot!

The novel starts off the bat with an older and wiser superior Amazon warrior Threso taking a shine to the up and coming trainee Kreousa. Threso a strong person already pines away and thinking a little bit too much about her trainee.

As they grow closer Threso calls Kreousa a pet na
PepperP0t
I am woman hear me roar! I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.

This was different sub-genre for me for a number a reasons and is part of the Lesbians vs. Zombies series. Zombie’s are not my usual cup of tea – too close to horror for my taste. Also the copy didn’t work well on my reader. That being said, this erotic tale is teased with tidbits of Greek Mythology as the Amazonian Warriors and the Spartan Warriors compete to avoid Zeus’s wrath. A war by any other name is still a
Ellie Heller
Mar 01, 2012 Ellie Heller rated it really liked it
I’ve known Jadette Paige for almost a decade and, honestly, I didn’t know she was so much of a history buff until she wrote Nether Regions. Amazons and Spartans and gods issuing challenges, great stuff!

And zombies, lots and lots of zombies.

The characters are very easy to connect with, despite the distance to reality time setting could provide. An older woman, ready to embrace the peace she's fought so hard and long for. A trainee who is eager to prove her worth, even though she's pushed ahead t
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Sean
Genre: Lesbian Paranormal
Rated: 4 hearts

Check out the review on http://heartsonfirereviews.com/
Tammy K.
First things first, I got a free copy of this book from the author via Goodreads group Making Connections, for a fair and honest review. I do not know the author personally.
I give this novelette 3 stars.
This book reminds me of Xena the princess warrior and her sidekick Gabrielle, if they were lesbians.
I found it a quick read, something that you could read on your lunch hour.
The characters are standard stock characters. This is one of two flaws with this story. Because the author chose not to fle
Midu Hadi
Cornelle Keveen
Cornelle Keveen rated it really liked it
Feb 25, 2012
Ren Thompson
Ren Thompson marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2012
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2012
B.  Barron
B. Barron marked it as to-read
Apr 07, 2012
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2012
Mykeishabroach
Mykeishabroach marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2012
Jessica Brown
Jessica Brown marked it as to-read
May 05, 2012
Jadette Paige
Jun 10, 2012 Jadette Paige marked it as my-own-books  ·  (Review from the author)
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2012
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2012
George Stuck
George Stuck marked it as to-read
Jan 22, 2013
Bee
Bee marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2013
Rachael Williams
Rachael Williams marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2013
Jerry Kolarik
Jerry Kolarik marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2013
Jason Manford
Jason Manford marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Amy
Amy marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Ruchalus
Ruchalus marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
May 28, 2014
Coogler
Coogler marked it as to-read
Feb 26, 2016
Lexi Dynon
Lexi Dynon marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2016
Patris
Patris marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Vex Batchelder
Vex Batchelder marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2016
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2017