Start by marking “Fairy vs Leprechaun: The Battle for Faith” as Want to Read:
Fairy vs Leprechaun: The Battle for Faith

Fairy vs Leprechaun: The Battle for Faith

3.29  ·  Rating Details  ·  7 Ratings  ·  6 Reviews
Three impossible questions, two incredible creatures, one epic struggle, and the fate of our very souls sits at its heart. Meet Farrel, a nasty little Leprechaun with no faith, no love, and a very bad attitude. When his quest to discredit any and all faiths brings him to a young lady with a new found doubt, he decides it’s time to take action. Using the three deepest quest ...more
ebook, Special Edition
Published May 7th 2013 (first published February 19th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Fairy vs Leprechaun, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fairy vs Leprechaun

Midu Hadi
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
May 24, 2012 Angie ~aka Reading Machine~ rated it really liked it
Heather, a good Christian woman, is being sought by a leprechuan to prove that God does not exist but a fairy seeks to change his mind. Farrell believes that God does not exist and the proof is in his hand. The fairy tries to get Farrell to turn from this course of action but he will not be moved. Heather no matter what Farrell says believes that God does exist. So Farrell tries again after Heather learns of her mother's passing. He says that God does not love Heather but again the fairy begs Fa ...more
Ada
Mar 14, 2012 Ada rated it did not like it
Overall disappointing read. It's <10K words so not a big time sink, but I do not believe this work was edited at all prior to publishing. Verb tenses change frequently from one sentence to the next, word choices are often questionable or completely incorrect (affect effect, your you're, etc.), and there is one exceptionally inappropriate use of the word 'raping' in order to maintain rhyme.

I feel like this was hyped a lot in the reviews I read of it here and elsewhere and was expecting a lo
Mallory Heart Reviews
Feb 19, 2012 Mallory Heart Reviews rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Mallory Heart Reviews by: A. M. Sawyer
A delightful parable posing the three questions of life’s existence, this short tale pits the “good” fairy against the “bad” leprechaun (I refuse to term him “evil,” because he is not irredeemable!). We’ve all heard and seen depicted in illustrations the posing of the Angel on one shoulder as opposed to a devil on the opposite shoulder, and how they will battle to win the conscience of an individual. Well, yes-but have we ever before read this in Rhyme? With two species from Legend? I think not. ...more
Lily
Mar 11, 2012 Lily rated it liked it
Through life's battles and tribulations, many times we find ourselves questioning our faith, or the mere existence of God. This is demonstrated in a fun and quirky way in this short story.

Instead of the usual angel and little devil, we have instead a fairy and an angry little leprechaun battling it out in Heather's ears, as she questions her faith during a couple of difficult times.

It was also fun to read, as both little characters speak in rhyme.

I continue to commend the author for his writin
Literary  Chanteuse
In light of it being Saint Patrick's day I thought a story with a Leprechaun would be an appropriate read. This is a really good short story which mixes the elements of fantasy and religion. A good verses evil but underneath it all a message with deeper meaning. I loved the limerick and rhyme that the author uses here.
Hope Dee
Hope Dee marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Candy Wyman
Candy Wyman marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2014
A.M. Sawyer
Apr 15, 2014 A.M. Sawyer rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Rosemary
Rosemary marked it as to-read
Oct 16, 2013
Henry M
Henry M marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2013
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2012
Leigh
Leigh marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2012
TheAngelAbilene
TheAngelAbilene marked it as to-read
May 07, 2012
A.M. Sawyer is coming back... Walked through the fire, weathered the storm, found my true calling, comfortable and warm. Now I am here, my name will rise, If you still doubt, you're in for a surprise.

When you never give up, failure becomes nothing more than a stepping stone to success.
More about A.M. Sawyer...