Start by marking “Cat Scratch Fever (Tribal Bonds #3)” as Want to Read:
Cat Scratch Fever  (Tribal Bonds #3)

Cat Scratch Fever (Tribal Bonds #3)

3.84  ·  Rating Details  ·  461 Ratings  ·  16 Reviews
[Siren Classic ManLove: Erotic Alternative Paranormal Romance, M/M, vampires, shape-shifters, HEA]

Waking up with memories of an erotic night spent in the arms of the sexiest man he has ever met, Azizi Dane is determined to track Manu Ucathya down and find out if there is a chance for more. But getting to Manu may be harder than he thought, especially when Azizi's father ar
Published April 14th 2012 by Siren-Bookstrand, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Cat Scratch Fever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cat Scratch Fever

Kinny
Apr 14, 2012 Kinny rated it it was amazing
This does not disappoint. There is a scene here where azzizi was tortured and made me cry. Seth, Rowan's brother turned into an asshole in this one. The deep love between Manu and Azzizi made my heart sing and toes curl. One big Awwww. A bit heavier than the first two books in the series tho.
Phaney
May 23, 2013 Phaney rated it liked it
Shelves: m-m
2012 Review:

(view spoiler) No, this was not a fun book.

And then, holy crap, it turned into an even bigger tragedy. Made me cry, the kind of tears that you can’t repress, the ones that come from deep within with dreadful pressure and grief.

So it’s perhaps a little
Serena Yates
Apr 25, 2012 Serena Yates rated it really liked it
Shelves: gay
The third volume in this series has a somewhat more serious tone than the first two, as well as a new element to the mix. This time a human, Azizi, is paired with a vampire, Manu, but that isn’t all he is. With Azizi not knowing the ‘rules’ of the paranormal world, there are some surprises for both main characters, and a slightly different struggle until they can figure out how to live together.

Azizi has fought very hard to become independent of his overbearing father. Just when he has finally s
Lasha
Jun 11, 2012 Lasha rated it liked it
For me, this was the weakest edition in the Tribal Bonds series by Stormy Glenn. While I enjoyed books one and two, the third installment turned a little more serious. Manu Ucathya lives by the old ways and when he meets and claims his anamchara, Azizi, he thinks he’s doing everything right by contacting his mate’s family. However, Azizi’s family has some secrets, ones he was not privy to, and this causes huge issues for the two lovers.

In Cat Scratch Fever, we get Manu’s story. You might remembe
Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
3 1/2 Hearts

First published at MM Good Book Reviews

Manu decides to go the way of the old traditions and offers a mate price for Azizi, but it doesn’t turn out quite the way he had hoped. Azizi is hoping to find Manu again, but his plans are interrupted when his father turns up. The next thing Azizi knows he is waking up in a strange room with Manu. Both Manu and Azizi struggle with the changes and Azizi ends up in more danger than any of them thought.

This
Lila Hunter
3.5 out of 5

A darker installment to this series. I liked Azizi & Manu, as well as their story. All previous characters are involved in this book and new ones appeared.
Leaundra
Feb 09, 2014 Leaundra rated it it was amazing
I loved this one. It got a little rough in some places but it also got better. I was almost scared to read it but I'm glad I did. It turned out to be a great read.
Kelly H. (Maybedog)
The least dubcon of the lot, thank god.

Rowan's in Luca's lap then Luca puts his arm on the back of Rowan's chair. Huh?

I like how everything wasn't perfect, that a good person still died, that caring for a baby was hard. Some stuff worked out too perfectly but having Seth, a great guy from other books not be perfect was wonderful.

4.25 shifter stars
Candice
Apr 17, 2015 Candice rated it liked it
Virginia
This book had a much darker edge than the other books to date in this series. I still enjoyed it. My heart broke for Azizi and what he went through. Manu was a bit too stiff for me but I did like this book and how it attempted to address prejudice in the paranormal world.
~SexyBookWorm~
4.5
I liked this book but the character names were a little weird. Manu and Azizi? ? umm ok. That's a weird Christmas card..
I feel like there are lots of characters that come up in the book and sometimes I feel like. .who is that again ?
Lizzie
Jul 07, 2015 Lizzie rated it really liked it
Probably my favorite of the series especially since Ms. Glenn allows reality to invade the fairytale. Relatively speaking that is.
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Kevin
Genre: M/M Paranormal
Rated: 4 hearts

Check out the review on http://heartsonfirereviews.com/
D
Best of the three. Hope there is more to come.
Nikko
Feb 05, 2014 Nikko rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites
Loved this one!!
Emily
Sep 12, 2012 Emily rated it really liked it
Akbreviews
Akbreviews rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2016
Daniela Peters
Daniela Peters rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2016
Julia
Julia rated it liked it
Jul 03, 2016
Mariah
Mariah marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Shlise
Shlise marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Marion
Marion marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2016
Terri
Terri rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2016
Shyanne
Shyanne marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
A
A marked it as to-read
May 27, 2016
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Donna Lees
Donna Lees is currently reading it
May 20, 2016
Sente
Sente rated it it was ok
May 19, 2016
Lanny
Lanny added it
Apr 30, 2016
  • Faith, Trust, and Stardust (Haven #2)
  • Darcy Burke (Beyond the Marius Brothers #2)
  • His Imperfect Mate (Brac Pack #26)
  • Heart of Dame (Solomon's Pride #3)
  • Casey's Love Bite (Wolves of Stone Ridge #9)
  • Astrid's Wish (Warriors of the Light #2)
  • The Case Of The Dragon's Dilemma (End Street Detective Agency #3)
About Me
I believes the only thing sexier than a man in cowboy boots is two, or three men in cowboy boots. I also believes in love at first sight, soul mates, true love, and happy endings.

I live in the great Northwest region of the USA, with my gorgeous husband and soul mate, two boxer/collie puppies, one old biddy cats, and three fish. When I'm not being a mother to my six teenagers or cleaning up
More about Stormy Glenn...

Tribal Bonds (5 books)
  • Just A Vampire (Tribal Bonds #1)
  • An Alpha's Pride (Tribal Bonds #2)
  • Whatever He Desires (Tribal Bonds #4)
  • Love's Betrayal (Tribal Bonds, #5)