Start by marking “You Again” as Want to Read:
You Again

You Again

3.21 of 5 stars 3.21  ·  rating details  ·  306 ratings  ·  23 reviews
Lily McAllister never wanted to see Luke Tanner again after their split two years ago. The by-the-book cop made it perfectly clear he didn't want to marry into the city's first family of crime after he found out Lily was one of those McAllisters. So when he turns up at her house, shutting the door in his face seems like the best thing to do, especially since she's just bro ...more
Published February 16th 2012 (first published February 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about You Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about You Again

Suzie Quint
This a well written short story (or novella... whatever). Shorts aren't my favorite form because I don't feel like I have time to really get to know the characters, but as a sampler, this works. This, I think, is an author worth reading. And it's free. Can't beat that.
Rie_dominique
A really really nice short story!

Lili McAllister’s father was known as a jewelled thief. The infamous one. The best in his field. So when her police boyfriend, Luke Tunner, learned about this fact he left her and never came back. Well, he’s a police with ambition to become a chief. Having a relationship with a thief daughter would have bad effect to his carier.

And it was a surprise when, after two years later, Lili found Luke on her front door. Trying to arrest her! A surveillance camera caught
Anne OK
Short and delightful novella centered around a master thief's daughter and her relationship with a hunky cop. Unrealistic -- but a good dose of witty banter, some steamy romance, and a funny storyline can help one get over that small hurdle.
Annabel
what a lovely story

if you want a good but short romantic book this a good one! deffo worth reading
Janet
Kind of ridiculous story! She is the daughter of a famous thief, a criminal. He is an ambitious cop. Two years ago he broke up with her, because she told him about her dad. No, it is not right, but I do kind of understand his reasons. Now her dad has died and she has found some stolen jewellery. And.... She decides to break into a house to return the stuff. I mean, how idiotic can you be? He arrives to kind of arrest her and suddenly decides to help her prove her innocence. In the meantime they ...more
Mette
A cute and sweet (maybe a little bit to sweet) short story. :)
Jyothsna
Laura Burdekin
A good novella with the potential to become much more. Good characters and a good backstory for them. Really wanted to see what could happen next between them.
Julie Kirby
Nice cute sweet short story.

We meet Lily, daughter of known thief, and part of infamous Melbourne Family!

She was still nursing a broken heart after two years, her ex, Luke who happens to be a cop, turns up and quickly handcuffs her, he was tipped off about her breaking into a home to return some stolen jewels.

After getting over her ex turning up, it soon materialises that lily is being a scape goat, by the not so honest home owners of the jewels.

They end up holding a stakes out which is a catal
Erica
This was a very cute little romance. Very, very short. But cute. I read it while I was getting a pedicure and it was definitely entertaining. I think it could have been easily made into a full-length novel with a lot more added to it to talk about the past that Lily and Luke had and to go more into the investigation and clearing Lily's name. And the sex scenes weren't bad at all. For a short story (which I'm not a huge fan of), it was cute.
♡Karlyn P♡
A cute light frothy romance suspense with reunited lovers and a mild dose of steam. Implausible and a bit silly, but I did love the twist at the end.
Joanne
it is one of those lite read that leave you think of nothing, and ponder on nothing. good lite read with the hint of romance.
Kathryn Parry
A lovely romantic story. What more is it to say. If you are romantic at heart then give this a try.
Sandhya
You Again...a short n cute romantic story!! I enjoyed reading it...nicely written by Ms Scott.
Arlene

A really nice story - enjoyed the story.
Maria
Wanted a stress buster.

Got it.

It was okay.
Kate
Didn't care for the H at all.
Moira
Sweet and fun and quick.
Charlac
Short story. Ok.
Jennifer G.
Cute, short read!
Sophia
Sophia marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Rachel C.
Rachel C. marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Mona
Mona marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
  • Hush
  • Just For You
  • Husband Hunting 101
  • Edge of the Heat 4 (Westwood Harbor Corruption, #4)
  • Happily Ever Afton
  • The Billionaire Bargain
  • Got a Hold on You
  • Nine Months Part 1 (36 Hours)
  • Everything You Desire (a short story)
  • Cracked
  • Whirl
  • Fire at Dawn (The Firefighters of Darling Bay, #2)
  • Luck Would Have It (Falling for the Billionaire, #1)
  • The Mistake (Claiming Love, #1)
  • See Me
  • Summer Lovin' (Seasons of Love #1)
  • Midnight Lover
  • Fighting Fire (Part One): The Intern
Carolyn Scott has published contemporary short stories in women's magazines on two continents including Take A Break, Woman's Day and That's Life. She has at various times worked as a librarian, IT support person and technical writer but in her heart has always been a fiction writer. Carolyn spent her early childhood in the dramatic beauty of outback Queensland, Australia, but now lives in suburba ...more
More about Carolyn Scott...
The Diamond Affair Live And Let Lie: A Short Cat Sinclair Mystery Prequel #0.5 Finders Keepers Losers Die Eeny Meany Miny Die (Cat Sinclair Mysteries) The Diamond Connection