Start by marking “Divide & Conquer” as Want to Read:
Divide & Conquer

Divide & Conquer

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  160 ratings  ·  19 reviews
When ex-CIA operative Sean Fox returns from Afghanistan, he's expecting an easy life. As far as everyone who knew him is concerned, he's already dead.

And as far as the Mexican drug cartel and the Russians are concerned, dead is what he should be.

Within hours of what should have been a relaxing homecoming, Sean is fighting the greatest battle of his life and trying desperat
Published February 18th 2012 (first published February 17th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Divide & Conquer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Divide & Conquer

Sheila
Jun 11, 2013 Sheila rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Sheila by: Felicia A. Sulivan
This is my first book by this author, and I have to admit I was caught a little off guard when the title character, Sean Fox, was brutally killed in the first chapter. What the?? The book is called a Sean Fox thriller and they just killed Sean Fox. I admit I even stopped and went back to the cover page to confirm...yep, this is a Sean Fox thriller. Okay. Hmm.

But then 3 months later Sean Fox miraculously reappears at airport customs, to the shock and surprise of all, including the customs agents
Steven Konkoly
Divide and Conquer grabbed my attention from the very beginning and continued to deliver non-stop action, intelligent twists and unparalleled conspiracy. Despite some well-placed and clever clues, I was blown away by the shocking “reveal” in the final scene. I was convinced that I had a complete handle on the full scope of the conspiracy driving the story, but it goes deeper. Way deeper.

Sean Fox, a dedicated covert operative, returns to the U.S. from a long stint fighting the Taliban in the mou
Austin
Mar 06, 2012 Austin rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone
Shelves: action, spy-mystery
Another great book by Murray Mcdonald. This book throws you for a loop in chapter one and also grabs you and never lets go. When you start reading it you dont want to stop because it draws you in. Its full of action and the storyline is great and fast paced. I cant wait to read the next book.
Wayne
Another cracking good novel by McDonald. Pure action from cover to cover. Thought provoking theory on what might happen when one identical twin is murdered, and the only evidence for identificatio is DNA.
TigressLea
It's starts very gruesome but is well written, unfortunately as you keep on reading it feels more and more like a fan-fiction written by a teenager, until it becomes so exaggerated and ridiculous I just couldn't keep on reading. I only managed about 1/3 of the book, what a shame,
Francis T. Villante
Divided

this book was very good. it's main character Sean Fox battles the U.S. government and many different factions including a Mexican drug cartel. the book was definitely a page Turner and a interesting read. I would recommend this book to every one.
Felicia A

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Another editing project is now a published book! Divide & Conquer, Murray McDonald's new thriller, is the start to a very epic series.

James
Intriguing story with a nice twist at the end. Vincent as worked miracled to save Sean but will it all work out in the end.
Sheri
Great book
Dennis Hall
Really enjoy finding these new authors on Amazon and the price is free. Great adventure with lots of twists and turns and of course the hero wins in the end.
Pradeep Venkatesh
Thrilling story and a perfect page-turner!
Chantal
I couldn't put it down. Read it finished in one go. Only thing I didn't like (and I don't like in any books) is the swearing and using of my Lord's Name in vain. Every time I came across such words, I would wince!I wish there were two versions of each book, and one could then choose the one without the swearing in it!
Kathi Defranc
Excellent mystery,kept me turning page after page,never sure of what would happen next! Love the way the author kept me guessing,always wonderful to read such an enthralling story! I will definitely now read other books by this author,love his style. If you love a great political mystery,involving police,armed forces and innocents,you have to read this book!
John Falcone
Simply amazing. A thriller that keeps you enthralled and on the edge of you seat. The plentiful amount of action in this book makes it nearly impossible to put down. When reading this book, I didnt have much time on hands. When I had time, I would go straight for my Kindle, and read this edition. I read the fabulous book in only two sittings.
Wendy
Oct 28, 2014 Wendy added it
Couldn't finish it so not too fair of me to rate it. Not my cup of tea at the moment.
Charles Calhoun
I read this at a time when I was getting a little burned out on action thrillers. However, it kept me wanting to read on. I will probably read the rest of the series after I take a break from this genre.
Mai
Sean fox would never have existed if he'd gone to the beach. Life's a beach.
Anita
Convoluted. Too much murder and mayhem for my taste.
Irene
Good plot twists, exciting read until the end.
Rod
Rod marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2014
Danielle Johnson
Danielle Johnson marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2014
Maram Finnell
Maram Finnell marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Linda Barnett
Linda Barnett marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Yolánda
Yolánda marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Marjie
Marjie marked it as to-read
Nov 17, 2014
Jon
Jon marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
  • Black Flagged
  • Unforeseen
  • The Good Soldier: Jack Noble Early Years Bundle (Noble Beginnings & A Deadly Distance)
  • Ratcatcher (John Purkiss, #1)
  • The Ajax Protocol (The Project, #7)
  • Ratio (A Leopold Blake Thriller, #4)
  • The Cleaner
  • The Seven Stars
  • Viper Trail (Playing The Game)
  • Nine Lives (Sam Archer, #1)
  • Trigger Finger
  • Rise of the Order (A Jake Adams International Espionage Thriller)
  • In a Small Town
  • Troubled Sea
  • Blackdown
  • MAC WALKER'S BENGHAZI:  The Complete Collection
  • Secret of the Scroll (Greg McKenzie Mysteries, #1)
  • Murder Most Witchy (Wendy Lightower Mystery)
Critical Error Scion The God Complex America's Trust Traitor