Start by marking “Wilderness Liaison” as Want to Read:
Wilderness Liaison

Wilderness Liaison

Back Blurb
The concrete jungle defines financier Shal Gregory. He thrives on the liveliness and sheer vitality of the fast paced business world. So how does he find himself alone in the thick of the New Zealand bush with a feisty guide who undoubtedly despises everything he stands for?
Jodie Mathieson’s devotion to the wilderness fulfils her. She isn’t prepared for an intima
Paperback
Published March 9th 2012 by http://www.thewildrosepress.com (first published March 7th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Wilderness Liaison, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wilderness Liaison

Karen
Jun 04, 2012 Karen rated it it was amazing
Have only just started so will update when finished but first impressions are great. I'm only 40 pages in and I'm hooked. Can't wait to finish work to get back to this tale.

UPDATE
Finished this book now, i couldn't put it down.

A really fab read, love story with twists and turns and a decent ending. One of those smiley happy feel good books that leave you on a high the rest of the day.

Would recommend this to all who love to read a nice book with plenty of action, emotion and surprise.

x
Jay Farrington
Mar 18, 2017 Jay Farrington rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read!

Nicely drawn characters! Loved the woodsy tramp...both strong personalities battle their own morality codes of life and learn to appreciate the differences of each other.
Lynette Sofras
Mar 17, 2012 Lynette Sofras rated it it was amazing
First of all I have to say this is a really powerful read. It takes you across New Zealand - deep into bushland and then into the heart of buzzing town life - and if, like me, you live on the opposite side of the world, this makes for a truly fascinating and realistic journey. It most certainly puts NZ on my wish list of places to visit before I die! It also allows us to get to up close and personal with the hero and heroine and start to understand them long before they understand each other.

The
Paula Martin
Mar 21, 2012 Paula Martin rated it it was amazing
Shal Gregory is bored by the team-building week his father has insisted he attends with some of his staff. He's also shocked when he discovers their four-day hike in New Zealand's bush-country is to be led by a girl. Shal is used to being in control and is sure he'll have to take charge when the girl panics in an emergency.
Jodie Mathieson, with her knowledge and experience of bush-country, thinks Shal is an arrogant, chauvinistic, pompous ass, as well as being a dreaded `townie' with no apprecia
Tifferz
Jun 06, 2012 Tifferz rated it it was amazing
I love to travel and want to go to New Zealand. Well, after reading Wilderness Liaison. New Zealand has been bumped up on my travel list. Ms. Ashby did such an great job describing the scenery that I want to go camping. And I am not a huge camper. I love that Shal and Jodie do not like each other when they meet and for some time. The tension was so thick. Excellent writing and the story has a good pace and some unexpected developments. I also like that Shal and Jodie had flaws and had to work at ...more
Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!)
Mar 12, 2012 Crystal (Books Are Sanity!!!) rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I really enjoyed this book! Anne Ashby does an excellent job of developing Shal and Jodie's characters. You knew their traits, which you could see first-hand during their tramp through the bush. The sensual tension between the two of them was well created and you could feel it. I was so frustrated with their relationship because it was very realistic. At times I wanted to hit Jodie over the head and tell her to get a clue and wake up! When the characters seem like "real" people, you know the boo ...more
LaVerne Clark
Mar 14, 2012 LaVerne Clark rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to be a preliminary reader for this story as it was going through the initial query stage for the publisher.

I was thrilled to be assigned this story as it is set in my home country and I'd heard the writer told a great story. I hadn't been led astray and I fell in love with Shal and Jodie immediately. I got such a kick out of reading about a setting I was so familiar with too - but when combined with such great writing - I was in heaven!

I encourage everyone to read this stor
Karen Jury
Sep 26, 2012 Karen Jury rated it it was amazing
Great read. Anne is great at introducing her characters to the reader.
Tania
Aug 02, 2013 Tania rated it really liked it
Shelves: library-books
Good to see so many have read this book before me... Yay for kiwi writers! Off to read this one.

Fun read.... Took me way to long given it was a busy week.
Sylvia
Sylvia rated it it was ok
Dec 16, 2012
PeacePerson AG
PeacePerson AG rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2012
Shana
Shana rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2012
Sara Prior
Sara Prior rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2012
Katrina Bowes
Katrina Bowes rated it it was amazing
Jan 31, 2015
Samara
Samara marked it as to-read
Feb 20, 2012
Charlotte Phillips
Charlotte Phillips marked it as to-read
Sylvie
Sylvie marked it as to-read
Leslie
Leslie marked it as to-read
Shahrun
Shahrun marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2012
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2012
Kelly
Kelly marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2012
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2012
Jennifer Lee
Jennifer Lee marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2012
S.
S. marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2012
Oriana
Oriana marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2012
Jill
Jill marked it as to-read
May 07, 2012
Janet Horrell
Janet Horrell marked it as to-read
May 10, 2012
Theresa
Theresa marked it as to-read
May 11, 2012
Rosemary Stoneman
Rosemary Stoneman marked it as to-read
May 21, 2012
Passant
Passant marked it as to-read
May 22, 2012
Carol
Carol marked it as to-read
May 25, 2012
Denise Shipp
Denise Shipp marked it as to-read
May 27, 2012
Rose Cimarron
Rose Cimarron marked it as to-read
May 31, 2012
Amanda Chalifoux
Amanda Chalifoux marked it as to-read
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Mad & Nat
Mad & Nat marked it as to-read
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2012
Laura marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2012
Jenny Franklin
Jenny Franklin marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2012
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Kelley
Kelley marked it as to-read
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jacqueline
Jacqueline marked it as to-read