Start by marking “Box Set: The Arrington Trilogy ” as Want to Read:
Box Set: The Arrington Trilogy

Box Set: The Arrington Trilogy (Arrington #1-3)

3.93 of 5 stars 3.93  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  13 reviews
Best selling e-book trilogy edition featuring:

Sacred Intentions (prequel)
The Girl in the Lighthouse (book I)
All That is Beautiful (book II)
Published 2012

To ask other readers questions about Box Set, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Box Set

Cat's Review
I bought the boxed set and read the prequel, Sacred Intentions, first, then I read The Girl in the Lighthouse, followed by All That is Beautiful.

I thought it was a shame that the sequel was released last and that many people read it after Lily’s story. I thought that Sacred Intentions was a perfect first book and it was interesting to see the parallell’s between Amelia and Lily’s lives.

I was able to connect more with Amelia than with Lily and I felt compassion for Amelia as I saw her lively chi
Kathy
I was surprised that there were 3 books in one so to speak - very good value.

Was not sure about the stories being told in the 1st person, however I got used to this and and they all flowed very easily, form disaster to depressingly hard times, extreme happiness to extreme sadness. While I really liked this collection, I did find myself asking why oh why do some people (not just women) not voice their questions (regardless of era or social situation!)Then sometimes the story would not have those
Zoe
One of the weirdest books I've read in quite a while. Set during the turmoil time of the Civil War, this story centers around a young girl who was a beloved spoiled child. Her father gave her everything she needed in the absence of a dead mother but everything changed when the father married another woman. Woe is the young girl. Throw in the Civil War and secret brothers, and presto, you have the Arrington Trilogy, incest and all.
Would recommend if you want to read a totally not historical fict
Ifeyinwa
Twisted but interesting. But i wouldnt read it again.
Amy
Very good book!! Touching and tragic. Without giving to much away it was a well written book that spans 2 lives, a mom's life and then her daughter's life. The tragic lives that both women lead, all in the name of love. It just goes to show, love is patient.
Jennifer Hawks

This was a good trilogy. I didn't lose interest through them. It showed the civil war times well and how family can be everything or your nightmare but in the end it all happens for a reason. I would recommend to others.
Molly
This is by far my favorite book series! Wow! Such a tragic, dramatic, and interesting storyline. Honestly, I was very surprised. I've read it 4 times and I keep discovering new little secrets every time. Love!
Nory
This was a great read from the beginning. The two main female characters in this story suffer too much for my taste, it seems as if the world is out to get them.
Lindsay
The tragically destructive female narrators and often generic plot somehow do not keep these books from being incredibly addictive. I didn't sleep.
Allie
Mar 30, 2012 Allie marked it as to-read
Shelves: free, kindle, american-hf
My kindle can't catch a break from downloading... LOL free today 3.30.12
Angela
Loved it. Could read again. Hauntingly stays with you.
Michelle Breaux
Fantastic and cheap
Melinda McCaslin
Melinda McCaslin marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2015
Jaquelene Norris-Woody
Jaquelene Norris-Woody marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2015
KIMBERLY I DAVIS
KIMBERLY I DAVIS marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2015
Col K
Col K marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Saskia
Saskia marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Michelle Doucet
Michelle Doucet marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Vickie Wiggins
Vickie Wiggins marked it as to-read
Jun 12, 2015
sage schmie
sage schmie is currently reading it
Jun 09, 2015
Mandy
Mandy marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2015
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2015
Glenda
Glenda marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Heather Giles
Heather Giles marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • The Saving Mars Series Books 1-3
  • Pirates of Savannah: The Complete Trilogy (Pirates of Savannah, #1-3)
  • Life After War
  • River in the Sea
  • Iron Branch: A Civil War Tale of a Woman In-Between
  • The Callahans: The Complete Series
  • The Color of Freedom
  • Scorpio Rising (The Scorpio Series, #1)
  • Beyond All Price
  • Shadows of St. Louis
  • Emergence (Eden's Root Trilogy, #3)
  • Rowena Through the Wall
  • Midwyf: Liza
  • Before the Fall: A Novel (An Irish Trilogy Book 2)
  • The Devil's Tide (Devil's Fire, #2)
  • The Everything Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Book: A Portrait of an American Icon
  • Circles
  • The Secret of Lies
Roxane Tepfer Sanford is the author of the best selling family saga, The Girl in the Lighthouse, All That is Beautiful and Sacred Intentions (the Arrington series). Her writing style has been compared to that of well known gothic fiction author, V.C. Andrews.
Roxane is the very busy mother of six children, and whatever spare time is left, she dedicates to writing novels.

on Facebook:
Roxane Tepfer
More about Roxane Tepfer Sanford...

Arrington (3 books)
  • The Girl in the Lighthouse (Arrington, #1)
  • All That is Beautiful (Arrington, #2)
  • Sacred Intentions (Arrington #3)
The Girl in the Lighthouse (Arrington, #1) All That is Beautiful (Arrington, #2) Sacred Intentions (Arrington #3) The Girl in the Lighthouse & All That is Beautiful (Arrington, #1-2)