Start by marking “Ice Cold (T-FLAC #15)” as Want to Read:
Ice Cold (T-FLAC #15)

Read Excerpt

Ice Cold (T-FLAC #15)

T-FLAC operative Rafael Navarro will never allow another woman to suffer the consequences of his dangerous life. But in a world where a terrorist can do more damage with a keyboard than a bomb, he needs the expert help of a cyber-geek. And fast.

Fellow operative, and cybercrimes specialist Honey Winston prefers computers to people. But when a serial bomber threatens the wor
Published October 11th 2012 by Adair Digital

To ask other readers questions about Ice Cold, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ice Cold

Nikki Brandyberry
Oct 23, 2012 Nikki Brandyberry rated it really liked it
Cherry Adair makes a triumphant return to a popular long running series with Ice Cold, a romantic suspense she self published. Ice Cold brings readers back to the roots of the T-FLAC agency and gives them a pulse pounding thrill ride that is sure to please black ops lovers everywhere. It’s dark, it’s gritty and Ice Cold pulls no punches.

Honey is an operative that is known for her icy exterior. No one can get close to her and she appears to care more about her computers then she does about the hu
Sheryl
WELCOME BACK T-FLAC!!!! You were sorely missed!!! And boy, WHAT A WELCOME!!!

Rafael Navarro aka The Spanish Stallion (OH BABY!!! Yes... i can definitely see why... YUMMY!!!) and Honey Winston aka "Tight-Ass with a Tight Sexy Ass" <--- Rafe's words NOT mine :)

*SIGH* i LOVED EVERYTHING about this story; the tight story line, the killer suspense and the SMOKING HOT SEX SCENES *YOWZA*!!!!

But i think what i loved MOST of all was watching/reading Rafe tear through Honey's defences and Honey FINALLY
Saly
This was not a good T-FLAC book. I never got into the romance and the suspense part of it. The heroine Honey is a cyber operative whose boss is murdered and then she then has to go on a op with the hero bomb T-FLAC agent Rafe, known as the Spanish Stud. The heroine is chic and rich and known as the Ice Princess and I never warmed up to her. The hero too didn't have much presence. He had a tough childhood and his brief marriage ended when his operative wife died and he has been playing the field ...more
BBMoreB ~
Nov 16, 2012 BBMoreB ~ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: net-galley
Thanks to the author, Cherry Adair, and NetGalley for the opportunity to read this early!

Ms. Adair always creates exceptional back stories. She seems to put a lot of thought into her carefully designed characters ensuring the reader receives only the necessary insight into the backgrounds, without overwhelming the reader. Given the personalities of these two characters it seemed that they were an unlikely couple; but leave it to her to make them seem prefect for each other.

Two T-FLAC operative
Kathleen
Nov 14, 2012 Kathleen rated it did not like it
I usually like the T-FLAC series, but not this e-book. A waste of money. Costs more than similar books and the ebook is out of control with zillions of typos! I finally grew annoyed enough to start noting the page -- more than 50 when I stopped counting.

How could it be so bad? Frankly, I felt taken and grew pitzed off. Maybe the kindle version is worse than paperback. For one thing, the paragraph formatting went askew in one section. No indenting.

As for the story itself, I usually like T-FLAC h
Stephanie  G
Dec 05, 2012 Stephanie G rated it it was amazing
T-FLAC Operatives, beautiful insanely rich, Honey Winston (Ice Princess) and ruggedly handsome Rafael Navarro (the Spanish Stallion) are paired together on an assignment. Bombs obliterate several European banks leaving holes in the ground where the banks were and the locked vaults intact.

Honey Winston is a Cybertech computer specialist. When someone kills her boss, Honey is best in the world. The night he is to pick Navarro up at the airport someone pretending to be Honey kills him. This leaves
Dianne
Oh My! Sizzling hot tension! Non-stop action! Larger than life heroes!

T-FLAC operative Rafael Navarro and cybercrimes specialist Honey Winston are thrown together to stop bombings around the world that are threatening to cripple the largest financial institutions, as well as the entire global financial infrastructure.

Rafael, famous for being a hot ladies' man and Honey, who is known as the ice queen start out reacting to each other like oil and water...but these bombings need the best black ops
Zazoo Book Pimp
Sep 13, 2012 Zazoo Book Pimp marked it as to-read
Shelves: favorites
Has anybody read Cherry Adairs TFLAC series?
I LOVE THEM!
HOT SEXY ALPHA MALES FALLING HARD FOR THEIR ONE TRUE LOVE.

The Bonus is Cherry is a very fan friendly Author,
very accessible.
You can leave her a message on FB and she'll always try to answer back.
Very classy

New Book in October is
Ice Cold

Mandi Schreiner
Nov 20, 2012 Mandi Schreiner added it
Shelves: dnf
I just didn't like this one. DNFing at 50%. Romance is flat - no chemistry. Hero constantly thinks how 'icy' and hard heroine is but I just don't see that side of her.

Too much action...just not a fun T-Flac like I've read in the past.
Joann
Jul 17, 2012 Joann marked it as to-read
I can't wait for the nest T-Flac book to come out! I started reading these thrilling books by the fabulous Ms. Adair with the first book, Kiss & Tell, and have loved every one!
Marlene
Nov 18, 2012 Marlene rated it really liked it
Originally published at Reading Reality

Only in the 21st century do you get action-adventure by mixing a cyber-geek with a bomb expert. Last century it used to just be fists, knives and guns. Not that there weren't plenty of those involved in Cherry Adair's Ice Cold. And the action, between the sheets (when there were any sheets) and otherwise, was anything but cold.

Ice Cold is Adair's 17th foray into the operations of T-FLAC, the secret agency that she created to tell her stories of action, adve
L.E.Olteano
Originally posted on Nov 14 2012 at Butterfly-o-Meter Books:

Ask me not how I managed it, but despite this being book #17 in the series, I never did read any of the others. So this was all new since I read it as a standalone basically and the novel fared very well.

The T-FLAC world was really cool, all super-operatives, bomb whisperers and tech geniuses with the due amount of traitors and side-switchers. It was exciting and fun to read about these guys and their scope of activity and assets (fu~fu
Christi Snow
Nov 15, 2012 Christi Snow rated it really liked it
My Review:
I'll admit it, there were times when I was reading this book that I simply did not feel smart enough to follow all the in's and out's of the suspense story line. This is one complex book and I definitely had issues getting lost in the details of 'who', 'what', 'where', and 'why'. But when it's all said and done, this book is about Rafael and Honey.

They are both T-FLAC operatives. Rafael is a bomb disposal expert while Honey is a computer geek. They are both highly trained and highly ef
Heather Boustead
Nov 17, 2012 Heather Boustead rated it really liked it
Ice Cold
T-FLAC Series Book Seventeen
By Cherry Adair

Rafael Navarro refuses to settle down and allow another woman to become victim to his dangerous lifestyle. Fellow T-FLAC operative Honey Winston has no social skills whatsoever and prefers computers to people. When the two team up to stop a serial bomber that threatens the world’s financial infrastructure they begin with butting heads but soon something more begins to grow between them.

What I love about romance novels is that no matter what is g
Yvonne
Nov 10, 2012 Yvonne rated it really liked it
T-Flac operatives Rafael Navarro and Honey Winston are called to action when a terrorist tries to blow up the world’s banking infrastructure. With Honey’s ability to detect cyber crimes and Rafael’s ability to defuse bombs, they are the perfect answer to stop the destruction of the world’s financial industry.

The closer Rafael and Honey work, the more attracted they are to each other. However, they must put their feelings aside as they race to save the world from true evil. They are stunned when
Kari
Nov 26, 2012 Kari rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle, 2012
Oh T-FLAC, how I have missed you! I have been waiting for Ice Cold for a long time and boy it didn't disappoint! After reading the T-FLAC psi ones, I was happy to get back to basics. Ice Cold is a riveting , nail biting adventure. It also has a very hot and steamy romance. Ms. Adair really knows her way around a love scene!

Honey and Rafael are so great together. Honey is known as the "Ice Princess" because she never shows any emotion and seems to have no social skills at all. Rafael is known as
Kelly % Books-n-Kisses
Nov 25, 2012 Kelly % Books-n-Kisses rated it really liked it
Great story by Cherry.... but I was left with a question or two...

Full Review: 3 1/2
Ice Cold is Cherry Adair’s 17th book in the T-Flac series. But can easily stand alone. As this was the first book in this series that I have read. So never fear if you are not catch up on this series

I enjoyed this book, glad that I read it and would suggest it to my fellow book readers. But I didn’t love this book. At times I found myself a little board and would skim parts. But I did like the relationship betwee
Bj Gaskill
Nov 21, 2012 Bj Gaskill rated it really liked it
I have to give Ms. Adair credit, Opening a book with a kick-butt fight scene between the two main characters was one heck of a way to go!!
Then to top it with a "Kiss me!", Wholly Boogers!!!!

"Ice Princess", Honey, has to be my favorite character... she's got it all. She's got the money, the look, the attitude and then some (LOL).
I think it's amazing how a person can keep a front up as strong as she does in the beginning....show no emotions. She is by far a totally bad ass!!
Of course until Hot and
Cariadne
Jan 16, 2013 Cariadne rated it it was ok
I'm well aware that Cherry Adair is a popular author and always meant to pick up one of her books. I'm a sucker for strong female leads and Navy SEAL/alpha male leads. Unfortunately, I clearly started with the wrong novel and this experience will likely prevent me from ever picking up a Cherry Adair novel again.

While a fan of rapid paced stories that keep me on the edge of my seat, I felt that a lot of the tension and character build up was very hollow. It felt very formulaic and prescriptive an
Alexandria
Jan 22, 2015 Alexandria rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was my first T-Flac book by Cherry Adair and I'm looking forward to reading another one. Rafael and Honey are thrown together to stop a serial bomber. The two have never worked together. They just know each other by reputation only. Rafael is a field agent. Honey spends most of her time on a computer. When Honey gets pulled into the op, Rafael doesn't expect her to be able to handle it. She proves him wrong! I liked that there was a strong female character. She could hold her own in any ...more
Desere
Oct 24, 2012 Desere rated it it was amazing
T FLAC IS BACK BABY ! Cherry Adair has done it again only this time it was even better ! The book had loads of action,passion,drama and best of all the true brilliant writing by totally awesome author Cherry Adair!

This lady knows how to write and you will get sucked into her work from page one. The characterization was out of this world and there were so many interesting surprises and bonuses that I could not get enough! If you have never read a book by this author you simply must,must I tell yo
Beth
Dec 10, 2012 Beth rated it it was amazing
Fantastic addition to the T-FLAC series! Wonderful characters that had flaws but it only made them more real. Strong, non-stop, nail biting action kept me riveted to the pages! Hot and steamy romance made me want to stay longer.

Laurie
Aug 25, 2013 Laurie rated it it was amazing
Cherry did it again, so fabulous.
Reen
Mar 27, 2014 Reen rated it really liked it
Not a bad read. Lots of terrorists, bombings and TFLAC alpha's!
Jacquie
Nov 11, 2012 Jacquie rated it it was amazing

Loved this book, Navarro and Honey were dynamite together!
Anne
Dec 11, 2014 Anne rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: z2014-bir
Now THAT was a good one! None of that wizard nonsense.
Melody
Dec 01, 2016 Melody rated it really liked it
Entertaining and a page turner. I stayed up waaaay past my bedtime to finish the book.
Kate
Nov 29, 2016 Kate rated it really liked it
Love this author, and I found this book an excellent representation of the genre.
Aurian Booklover
Nov 29, 2013 Aurian Booklover rated it it was amazing
The book starts with action, when Honey Winston discovers her boss murdered and she has to fight for her own life in the dark. Her enemy seems to know all her moves, and it ends in a standstill, both with their guns pressed to the other’s head. Who will pull the trigger first? Then he clicks on the light, and she recognizes Rafael Navarro. This does not mean that she lowers her weapon, as he could very well have killed her boss. Rafael convinces her he just arrived, and thought her the murderer, ...more
Julie
Ice Cold by Cherry Adair was published by the author and released in October 2012.

Honey Winston has the reputation of being an "Ice Princess". Completely devoid of emotion, all Honey needs is her computer. Honey's specialty with T-FLAC is cyber crimes.

Rafael Navarro is a bomb specialist with the T-FLAC organization. He lost his wife after only five months of marriage and has vowed to never get involved with another agent again.

Then he finds himself teamed up with the famed Honey Winston. When
  • Stay Hungry (The Bounty Hunters, #3)
  • Hunt Her Down (Bullet Catcher, #7)
  • Date With a Devil
  • In the Air Tonight (Shadow Force, #3)
  • Show No Fear (SEAL Team 12, #7)
  • With No Remorse (Black Ops, #6)
  • Red Heat (Men In Uniform, #1)
  • Under Fire (Elite Force, #3)
  • Sweet Revenge (Last Chance Rescue, #8)
  • Fight For Me (The Everetts of Tyler #2)
  • Gideon (Devils on Horseback, #5)
  • Loose Ends (Steele Street, #11)
  • Stolen
Always an adventurer in life as well as writing, New York Times best-selling author Cherry Adair moved halfway across the globe from Cape Town, South Africa to the United States in her early years to become a interior designer. Now a resident of the Pacific Northwest she shares the award- winning adventures of her fictional T-FLAC counter terrorism operatives with her readers.

Cherry settled in bea
More about Cherry Adair...

T-FLAC (1 - 10 of 16 books)
  • The Mercenary (T-FLAC, #1)
  • Kiss and Tell (T-FLAC, #2)
  • Hide and Seek (T-FLAC, #3)
  • In Too Deep (T-FLAC, #4)
  • Out of Sight (T-FLAC, #5)
  • On Thin Ice (T-FLAC #6)
  • Hot Ice (T-FLAC, #7)
  • Edge of Danger (T-FLAC, #8)
  • Edge Of Fear (T-FLAC #9)
  • Edge of Darkness (T-FLAC, #10)