Start by marking “Surrender to Love (1Night Stand, #86)” as Want to Read:
Surrender to Love (1Night Stand, #86)
Preview

Surrender to Love (1Night Stand #86)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  4 reviews
In order to cure the dreaded creative rut she’s in, Livia ends up in Las Vegas by suggestion from her therapist. Oh and there’s a catch. Livia‘s been set up to have a one night stand with a very handsome man who promises her freedom through submission. Can she surrender to more than just passion?
ebook
Published February 6th 2012 by Decadent Publishing Company, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Surrender to Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Surrender to Love

Guilty Pleasures
This review posted on Guilty Pleasures

Surrender to Love by Sascha Illyvich was an interesting read. It showed the insecurities of a woman closed off from the world, and how she was able to start to break from her shell, with the help of a man. But the under lying tone was that it was all about her, it was her decision, her choice to make on whether she opened herself to new experiences or whether she would remain static.

Overall not a bad book, and I can't wait to read more by this author!
You Gotta Read Reviews
Livia is send to Las Vegas by her therapist who believes Livia needs to learn to give up control, and the best way to learn to do that is through sex. According to the therapist.

Sex with a stranger nonetheless, the therapist arranges that Madame Eve will match a man to Livia, and that man will be waiting for her in Las Vegas. A man named Bruce, who has gone through tough times as well. He will learn Livia a perfect way to maintain her control, in giving it up. Giving her freedom.

A very sexy read
Meghan Moore
I absolutely love this story. It had just the right amount of what I was looking for in a story like this. One thing that stood out for me was the description. The detail in the description was so vivid that I could imagine myself as one of the characters.
Beth Wright
18+ read :) Wow talk about an unusual therapist. Let's see she sets her up for a one nightstand 0.o well atleast thats what she thought it was suppose to be. Add on the fact the guy is one hot beefcake :D Haha made me giggle and think his ex was crazy to choice a woman over him 0.0 clearly she was the one who needed the therapist not him. This is one hot story that i wish had more to it :(

Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2014
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
Dec 30, 2014
Janie Jones
Janie Jones marked it as to-read
Dec 01, 2014
Alison
Alison marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
zoegrl
zoegrl marked it as to-read
Oct 24, 2014
Laura marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Maifilly
Maifilly marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Linnea
Linnea marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Angala
Angala marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2014
Stephanie Herrera
Stephanie Herrera marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2014
Muriel
Muriel marked it as to-read
Feb 17, 2014
Ebookie
Ebookie marked it as to-read
Feb 09, 2014
Beatrice Rodriguez
Beatrice Rodriguez marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2014
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Skye Blue
Skye Blue marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2013
Desiree reilly
Desiree reilly marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2013
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2013
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
Liberty Ann Ireland
Liberty Ann Ireland marked it as to-read
Sep 22, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
I started writing 13 years ago. My erotic romances have been listed under the Night Owl Romance and Road to Romance’s Recommended read list, as well nominated for a CAPA by The Romance Studio

Former host of the Unnamed Romance Show on Radio Dentata and I continue to write for Decadent Publishing, Sizzler Editions and Total E-bound. Readers can find my work, plus free reads at http://saschaillyvicha
More about Sascha Illyvich...

1Night Stand (1 - 10 of 227 books)
  • To Feel Again (1Night Stand, #1)
  • The Virgin and the Playboy (1Night Stand, #2)
  • Erotic Healing (1Night Stand, #3)
  • Just For Tonight (1Night Stand, #4)
  • Forever Bound (1Night Stand, #5)
  • Burn Me if You Can (1Night Stand, #6)
  • Fairy Casanova (1Night Stand, #7)
  • Panties Optional (1Night Stand, #8)
  • It's a Jungle Out There (1Night Stand, #9)
  • The Middlesex Suite (1Night Stand, #10)
The Playground (1Night Stand, #78) Bound After Midnight Bound for Romance MY SEXY VALENTINE: Four Sensual Encounters on the World's Most Romantic Holiday Menage Bound