Start by marking “Confessions of a Good Girl” as Want to Read:
Confessions of a Good Girl

Confessions of a Good Girl

Loose Women's Andrea McLean is much loved for her bubbly, warm personality. But her life has seen its share of heartache, as well as love and happiness, and now she's finally ready to tell the full story. She takes us from a childhood spent constantly on the move, leaving her feeling like an outsider, to landing a dream job as a weathergirl on GMTV. She describes the tough ...more
Published February 2nd 2012 by Sidgwick & Jackson

To ask other readers questions about Confessions of a Good Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Confessions of a Good Girl

Polly Tiller
Mar 09, 2015 Polly Tiller rated it it was amazing
A charming and delightful book. Read every word and thoroughly enjoyed it. A woman's read. A young woman would learn a lot from Andrea's life experiences. One page had me in stitches. Really well written.
Allison White
Aug 29, 2014 Allison White rated it really liked it
An easy read. The author comes over exactly as she seems on tv: sensible, honest, responsible, someone who thinks before actions and have self control as well as morals. Feel it is a shame she has experienced two breakups. Felt there was an undertone which offered insight into the personality of her second husband, without her actual divulging outwardly. This, I felt, showed the true Andrea.

The book launch at the same time of the breakup doesn't come over as pre-determined for monetary gain. I p
Sue1958
Sep 12, 2014 Sue1958 rated it really liked it
This was very amusing in some ways, and interesting in others. There were lots I didn't realize about Andrea McLean. I read the bit about the bullying when she was younger and how she looks upon it now, I tend to agree with her!
Bullying is all around us, the bullies still bully out of school when adults, they just have a bigger playground! but as she says, they are weak.

I didn't realize she had been so ill either.

It made for very interesting reading as I only ever saw her on Loose Women and didn
Wendy Denham
Jun 17, 2014 Wendy Denham rated it it was amazing
I had pre-conceived ideas about this person and after reading the book they totally changed. Give this book a go if you are a fan of "Loose Women" (Which I am not)and then see if you see this young lady in the same light.
Aileen
Mar 20, 2012 Aileen rated it it was amazing
This book was really good, it is about Andrea how she was moved around as a child her bullying and Depression. Definetely recommend.
Lorna
Aug 31, 2012 Lorna rated it really liked it
Enjoyed this much more than I thought I would. I put Fifty Shades Freed on hold to read this one and I'm glad I did. Interesting book.
Noel
May 14, 2015 Noel rated it liked it
i enjoyed this book didnt think i would as shes not done much but it was well written and very interesting
Kim
Mar 23, 2012 Kim rated it liked it
Shelves: biography, 2012
This one was quite interesting- but I had read most of it when it was serialised in the paper. Sad that she split from her second husband before this one was released.
Louise Wilson
Louise Wilson rated it really liked it
Apr 21, 2015
Mrs G Dalley
Mrs G Dalley rated it it was amazing
Jul 27, 2016
Christine Harris
Christine Harris rated it really liked it
Oct 03, 2012
Howard Kirkman
Howard Kirkman rated it did not like it
Oct 15, 2016
Steve Paul
Steve Paul rated it it was ok
Sep 23, 2015
Tina Graves
Tina Graves rated it it was amazing
Mar 31, 2015
julie henry
julie henry rated it liked it
Oct 13, 2016
Danielle
Danielle rated it it was amazing
Nov 03, 2013
Lucy
Aug 13, 2012 Lucy rated it liked it
Really interesting reading all about Andrea's life growing up in the Caribbean. Enjoyed her story.
Wendy
Wendy rated it really liked it
Apr 11, 2012
Rhona  Sinclair
Rhona Sinclair rated it really liked it
Dec 29, 2015
Claire
Claire rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2012
Karen O'kill
Karen O'kill rated it it was ok
Mar 16, 2013
Gaye nalbantoglu
Gaye nalbantoglu rated it really liked it
Dec 01, 2012
mr brianvobes
mr brianvobes rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2016
Karen Vivian
Karen Vivian rated it really liked it
Jul 20, 2013
Ros
Ros rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2012
Mrs Jane MacDonald
Mrs Jane MacDonald rated it liked it
Mar 26, 2016
Hannah
Hannah rated it liked it
Sep 04, 2014
Valerie Woods
Valerie Woods rated it did not like it
Oct 23, 2016
Caroline Frame
Caroline Frame rated it really liked it
Feb 08, 2015