Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire

Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire

3.6 of 5 stars 3.60  ·  rating details  ·  491 ratings  ·  42 reviews
Kidnapped!

Or that’s what it feels like to Kizzy Dean when a business disagreement with arrogant Greek lawyer Andreas Lazarides leaves her no choice but to accompany him to the Greek Isle of Rhodes. It doesn’t help matters this sexy brooding stranger, who is unaccustomed to the word No and the very idea of commitment, shows her what it feels like to be truly desired.

Amidst...more
Published February 14th 2012 by Entangled Publishing, LLC (first published February 13th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire

The Marriage Bargain by Jennifer ProbstHoliday Affair by Annie SeatonItalian Affair by Annie SeatonThe Reluctant Wife by Bronwen EvansBlackmailed by the Italian Billionaire by Nina Croft
Indulgence Collection
13th out of 68 books — 180 voters
The Law of Attraction by N.M.  SilberCaptive in the Dark by C.J. RobertsBreaking Glass by Lisa AmowitzOn the Island by Tracey Garvis-GravesThe Boy Who Sneaks in My Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley
Books you wish more people knew about - Part II
140th out of 1,983 books — 2,188 voters

More lists with this book...

Jennifer Probst
I loved this book! Read it really quickly because it kept pulling me back. The hero is to die for - sexy, temperamental, alpha, just the way I like him! The heroine is feisty and definitely his match. Add in the gorgeous scenery of Greece, off the charts sex, and great characterization, and you have one perfect book!
Evie
If life weren't a beach(you know what I mean)there wouldn't be misunderstood hearts and souls that would meet when least expected, make up, and fall in love forever and a day. That is the story of Andreas and Kizzy.

Andreas is a demanding, no non-sense, do as I say or else kind of guy, very manipulative. Yeah, my total kind of guy in romance stories-- that is (real life is another story all together for me, LOL). He's a busy business man, who's built his fortune with real hard work. The golden bo...more
Arlena
Author: Rachel Lyndhurst
Published By: Entangled Publishing
Age Recommend: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Raven Rating: 5
Blog Review For: Great Minds Think Aloud

Review:
"Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire" by Rachel Lyndhurst was a real interesting romantic read. The storyline was very amazing with this alpha male and a very audacious heroine. I felt this was a enjoyable Greek romance with the history so incorporated into this story. It was very hard to put this novel down, the characters were all in...more
MåїÐ»-(¯`v´¯)-»

UPDATE!!!

"HOT GREEK BILLIONAIRES ARE IN THE AIR!!! *SWOON*

Ever since I heard about Rachel Lyndhurst’s new book Kidnapped By the Greek Billionaire, I was dying to read it. And then....I GOT IT!!! I was sooo thrilled and man, I am sooo glad that I read this because this was amazing!

I was captivated by the sweet storyline, the sexy alpha male and of course the sassy heroine! This was definitely my type of book!

Kizzy is a restaurant manager. Andreas Lazarides is a billionaire attorney. Now what d...more
Kiru Taye
An enjoyable read. I loved Andreas--dark, tortured and alpha. *big wide grin here* And Kizzy was just adorable. I'm looking forward to more books from Rachel.
Judy Jarvie
If you like your men Greek, powerful and hot and your reading matter to be escapist fantasies - Rachel Lyndhurst is your fairy godmother because she creates a hero here with oomph and sizzzle.
This is a fast-speed romance adventure in Lindos, Rhodes that'll leave you breathless, bowled over and utterly smitten. Andreas is a hard, tough alpha but his soft side is cleverly done. A book worth reading soon.
Melissa Maxwell
This book was surprisingly good. Kizzy and Andreas did not start off on good terms but upon learning about the other and their past they grow to love the other. He stole her lively hood and offered her to be his mistress but love grew. Pregnancy sped up the relationship while also throwing it off course. It ended well though I wished for an epilogue that went farther into the future.
Ursula
Review written for http://www.books-n-kisses.com/

Ok, let me start by saying that this book is from a new line by Entangled Publishing, called Lori Wilde's Indulgence. It is described like this:

"Lori Wilde’s Indulgence offers readers quick paced, exciting contemporary category romances. Whether funny, sexy, mysterious, edgy, or emotional, they showcase what it’s really like to fall in love in the twenty-first century. The 45,000-60,000 word category romances are written by fresh and hip voices in...more
Kathryn
I have to admit that I *almost* gave up on this because the story seemed to hurtle along way too quickly, abruptly whisking the characters off to a Greek island at the end of Chapter 1. However, by this point, I already liked and felt for the main character of Kizzy Dean and was intrigued by the arrogant Greek lawyer, Andreas Lazarides, she meets in London. (If you want to read 'had the hots for' instead of 'intrigued', then that's your prerogative.)

The characters each come to the story with a l...more
Romancing the Book
Reviewed By~Desere
Review Copy Provided By~Publisher

This was one of the most enjoyable and delicious Greek books I have read in a long time. I loved the way the author incorporated history and art into the book. Not to mention that there was not one scene that I found too overwritten or in the least boring. I also loved that Andreas's character was the strong, dominating and ruthless kind of hero who falls to his knees at the hands of a very interesting female character.

The passion between the tw...more
Sheryl
Right, so i've read better stories involving Greek millionaire's BUT i've also read worst. (view spoiler)...more
Sally Clements
Kidnapped by the Greek Billionaire is a great read. The hero, Andreas is not only 100% alpha, but is also tormented by issues in his past, that he is forced to face. His journey is well mapped in this romance, and over the course of the book, I began to like him more and more, as he stepped up to confront his demons. The heroine, Kizzy, is a perfect match for him. Feisty, gorgeous (of course), and with her own tumultous history to overcome. Their journey together, set on a beautiful Greek island...more
Gina Dickerson
I found this to be fun, intriguing, and entertaining. I think Rachel Lyndhurst crafted the characters very well and I just wanted to keep reading to find out what happened between Kizzy and Andreas!

The descriptions of the surroundings created vivid pictures and were crafted into the tale really well, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and will definitely be looking out for more by this author!

Michelle ♥ The Romance Vault ♥
I wouldn't quite say this is amazing but I loved it so a good 4.5 stars from me. I wasn't expecting to enjoy this as much as I did, I got drawn in straight away and have to say I have a soft spot for anything to do with Greece and this didn't disappoint, sexy, fun and a good romance.
❃ Brandy ❃
Great book! I thoroughly enjoyed it - 3.5 star, not quite a 4 in my book, but definitely a good read. I rated it a 4 because I didn't want to short change it. I would recommend this book to other people. It's a short read, so it doesn't take a lot of time to get through it.
Mabessa
I want my own greek billionaire tooooooooo.
ps: totally loved this book. once ive landed on the mid part of the story... i cant literally stop my self. I almost skipped a class... i didnt. tho, it would have been totally worth it.
Lisa Barker
I enjoyed this book!! Great read.
Sherry Alladin
Love can heal all wounds,
Carol

A good quick read
Helene
It was a good romantic story
Bdtucker
Good read!
Mandi Schreiner
Kizzy Dean sunk her savings into a restaurant she managed which is owned by the Greek Billionaire, Andreas Lazarides, and now Andreas has closed the restaurant down. With no money or future prospects, Kizzy is determined to hunt Andreas down and demand a chance to turn the business around. She meets him, not knowing it is him, and then lies about who she is. Andreas quickly figures it out, and annoyance comes out on both sides. When Kizzy threatens to tell the recently retired owners of the rest...more
Christi Snow
My Review:

The Kidnapping: after months of harassing Andreas about a business decision that will leave Kizzy without a home or job, she finally tracks him down at the London Eye and ambushes him. He's afraid that she's going to spill the beans about his plans to demolish her beloved restaurant, so he "kidnaps" (i.e. insists she accompany him) to Greece. She has no time to pack, plan, or anything. Then when they arrive, somehow he keeps her passport and since she's there with no planning, she's st...more
Elena
At the beginning Andreas was a bit intense tending towards being douchy. Thankfully, when he starts interacting with the heroine his character develops and so we end with a magnificent alpha male specimen, woohooo. Now as for Kizzy Dean, I think she was a good heroine she wasn’t a pushover, actually took her time to think and make decision, but at the same time never sounded as a whimpy or spoiled childlike heroine.
They made a cute couple; Kissy was honest enough that she chose to take advantag...more
Christine Glover
Classic romance and steamy read

Classic romance and steamy read

Who can't resist an alpha sexy tormented Greek billionaire? Kizzy and Andreas are perfect for each other. Loved this story.
Melissa
I was given this book in exchange for an honest review.

This was an easy, quick read. I found it difficult to put down once I started. From the storyline to the characters you are pulled in.
Aulia Pisca
i tried and tried, but i just couldn't get it.
but the happy ending saves 3 stars from me.
Elaine Robertson
  • Always a Bridesmaid
  • A Vengeful Affair
  • Too Hot to Handle
  • The Boss and Her Billionaire
  • Holiday Affair (Affair, #1)
  • Tempted by Trouble
  • Not The Marrying Kind
  • Weekend Agreement
  • Contract for Marriage
  • The Makings of a Good Man
  • Ashes and Wine
  • Tempting Acquisitions  (Boardrooms & Billionaires, #1)
  • Operation Cinderella (Suddenly Cinderella, #1)
  • In Bed with the Opposition
  • A Night of Southern Comfort (The Boys are Back in Town, #1)
  • The Reluctant Wife
Rachel lives on the South Coast of England with her partner, two children and a silver Bengal cat.
More about Rachel Lyndhurst...
The Spanish Billionaire's Hired Bride Blackmailed by the Billionaire Brewer (Passion Creek) Storm's Heart The Devil to Pay Sicilian Engagement