Start by marking “Bunny & Biscuits: A Very Dorrington Valentine's Day” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
Bunny & Biscuits: A Ve...

Lauren Willig

Bunny & Biscuits: A Very Dorrington Valentine's Day (Pink Carnation #6.1)

ebook
Published February 14th 2012

Elizabeth (Miss Eliza)
This story holds a special place in my heart. Why you might ask? Well, the reason behind this is I was lucky enough to win the naming of the story. Back in January and February, Lauren Willig had a poll to see which of her much loved characters would get a little Valentine's Day Novella. So far we stalwart readers have been graced with a short Christmas Novella, as well as the naughty bites ending to The Mischief of the Mistletoe, where Turnip gets his wedding night. Despite me hoping it would g ...more
Shalayna Alldredge
Nov 15, 2016 Shalayna Alldredge rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2016
Quick & free read (I read it on Lauren Willig's website). Wish I had read it prior to the betrayal of the blood lily, not sure why it is 6.1. Either way, still love my characters.
Carole Rae
Oct 21, 2014 Carole Rae rated it liked it
Miles and Hen are the couple that really made me addicted to this series, because I accidentally read their book first - which was suppose to be the second book of the series. I am so glad that Lauren Willig decided to give them a little novella. I did read somewhere that Lauren wants to extend this and make it bigger. I do hope so! It would be amazing. This is a nice little outline of a possibly greater story.

Poor Miles....all he wants to do is have a nice little romantic night with his love,
Bee
Nov 27, 2016 Bee rated it really liked it
To be fair this wasn't the greatest thing written by Lauren Willig. It was short and cute and simple. The Dorrington's (Miles and Henrietta) are thus far (six books deep) my favorite Pink Carnation series couple. So of COURSE I was thrilled for another glimpse into their lives.

I was kind of surprised to see they still had a bit of growing pains but their relationship kind of exploded from decades of friendship so perhaps that is to be expected.

Either way I wish I could pop into their lives with
Chelsey
A sweet little one shot between Henretta and Miles.

Set on Valentines Day (well the 13th actually) Henretta and Miles are at Penelope's wedding to Freddie. Charlotte is moping over her Duke and the Marigold is being a problem.

I think this might be more of a set up for what might come to play in a future novel. Charlotte and her Duke do eventually end up in India to visit Pen (and meet Alex). If I remember that novel correctly Alex's half brother is in league with the Marigold or at least knows
Dawn Dorsey
May 15, 2016 Dawn Dorsey rated it really liked it
After searching all over for this title, I finally found it as a free bonus read on LaurenWillig.com. It is not even a novella, but a bonus chapter about Henrietta and Miles a few months after their abrupt marriage, and shows some of the courtship they missed out on before their topsy-turvy wedding. Ms. Willig states on her website that she intended to write a fuller story about them, but other characters demanded that their stories come first. I can only hope she one day gets back to more of ...more
Vicky
Oct 26, 2016 Vicky rated it really liked it
Read #3 - August 19, 2015

Read #2 - August 10, 2013
A cute short story showing Miles and Henrietta's first Valentine's Day together. We get to see a bit of Penelope's wedding, Charlotte and Robert acting miserable following the declined proposal, and even an appearance by The Gardener. But as Henrietta says, “We have Bunny and biscuits.... How could we possibly go wrong?”

Read #1 - February 14, 2012
Argum
Aug 14, 2015 Argum rated it it was amazing
A single chapter with no Eloise and Colin frame. This takes place on and around Penelope's wedding so endish of Night Jasmine. Miles and Hen are cute and this is just a cute little story making their relationship more mature. It also has an element that leads into the next book in the series. Just a quick hello to some series favorites
Ashley
Jun 01, 2014 Ashley rated it it was ok
Wasn't that impressed. I think that overall, I enjoyed Ivy & Intrigue more as a novella (although I think that this is too short to be considered a novella). Willig has put a disclaimer that she would like to expand and polish this one. I would say that it does have the potential to be good and I will happily read an extended version if she does in fact get around to it.
Marissa
Jul 16, 2012 Marissa rated it really liked it
I'll reiterate what I said about "Ivy & Intrigue": An adorable treat for Pink Carnation readers. Plus, I'm always a sucker for stories that have characters addressing the challenges and joy of marriage.
Vicky
I read this almost immediately after reading The Masque of the Black Tulip. It's a cute short in true Miles and Henrietta fashion.
Snail in Danger (Sid) Nicolaides
Not much plot, but there is a Penelope appearance. Penelope from The Betrayal of the Blood Lily is probably my favorite heroine from this series.
Morgan
Mar 27, 2012 Morgan rated it really liked it
Short but very cute story with two of my favorite Pink Carnation characters. And the title is adorable! Really enjoyed it.
Dana
May 30, 2012 Dana rated it liked it
The real reason I only "liked" this short was . . . it didn't do nearly enough justice to Hen & Miles! I know it was a novella, but these two - definitely a favorite pair - deserved just a bit more.
Victoria
Mar 10, 2013 Victoria rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
A very cute, and very sweet short story featuring Henrietta and Miles from the Pink Carnation series!
Judy Goodnight
Oct 07, 2015 Judy Goodnight rated it really liked it
A sweet novella that follows up with the protagonists from The Masque of the Black Tulip - Miles & Henrietta Dorrington.

Story found on the author's website
Shanna
Sep 01, 2013 Shanna rated it really liked it
I very much love the dynamic that is Miles and Henn. They are the Lucy and Ricky of Regency England Spies.
Cary
Mar 28, 2014 Cary rated it liked it
A novella... at least this one had Eloise and Colin too! Wanted a story with more meat on it's bones... too short!
Kathy Duncan
Kathy Duncan rated it liked it
Apr 07, 2014
Danielle Keller
Danielle Keller rated it it was amazing
Jul 26, 2016
Katie Keeley
Katie Keeley rated it liked it
Aug 17, 2013
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2012
Verity W
Verity W rated it it was ok
Oct 20, 2013
Nina
Nina rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2012
Emily
Emily rated it really liked it
May 23, 2012
Theresa
Theresa rated it it was amazing
Dec 20, 2013
Deborah
Deborah rated it liked it
Aug 03, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it liked it
Feb 05, 2016
Sheila
Sheila rated it it was amazing
Mar 09, 2015
Amymc75
Amymc75 rated it really liked it
Oct 05, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Star of the East (Lady Emily, #9.5)
  • Mr. Darcy's Christmas
  • The Devil Earl (Regency Quartet, #2)
  • Twelfth Night (Lady Julia Grey, #5.6)
  • How the Hangman Lost His Heart
  • The Other Guy's Bride (Braxton, #2)
  • Tumbling Through Time
  • Birthday Gift (Turner, #0.5)
  • The Hook (Iron Seas, #0.6)
  • Warrior's Last Gift (Warrior, #1.5)
  • Mark of the Rose (Tudor Vampire Chronicles, #3)
  • Haunted Warrior (Highlander, #6)
  • The Wicked Wyckerly (Rebellious Sons, #1)
  • Jane Austen Made Me Do It: Original Stories Inspired by Literature's Most Astute Observer of the Human Heart
  • Some Girls Lie (Outback Heat, #4)
  • Debauched (Undone, #3)
  • Warrant (Righteous Outlaws MC, #1)
  • The Mammoth Book of 20th Century Ghost Stories
Lauren Willig is the New York Times bestselling author of sixteen works of historical fiction. Her books have been translated into over a dozen languages, awarded the RITA, Booksellers Best and Golden Leaf awards, and chosen for the American Library Association's annual list of the best genre fiction. After graduating from Yale University, she embarked on a PhD in English History at Harvard before ...more
More about Lauren Willig...

Pink Carnation (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Secret History of the Pink Carnation (Pink Carnation, #1)
  • The Masque of the Black Tulip (Pink Carnation, #2)
  • The Deception of the Emerald Ring (Pink Carnation, #3)
  • The Seduction of the Crimson Rose (Pink Carnation, #4)
  • The Temptation of the Night Jasmine (Pink Carnation, #5)
  • The Betrayal of the Blood Lily (Pink Carnation, #6)
  • The Mischief of the Mistletoe (Pink Carnation, #7)
  • The Orchid Affair (Pink Carnation, #8)
  • The Garden Intrigue (Pink Carnation, #9)
  • The Passion of the Purple Plumeria (Pink Carnation, #10)