Gabriel's Revenge

Gabriel's Revenge

5.0 of 5 stars 5.00  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  7 reviews
Turning to check on Abby, I saw that she looked frozen, transfixed at the sight of the fire, in shock. My heart stopped as I saw a line of fire heading from the outside wall directly at Abby!

Running quickly the two steps to get to her, I quickly wrapped my arms around Abby’s waist and swing around in a half circle, narrowly escaping the fire as it passed. Reaching the cent...more
Kindle Edition, First
Published July 23rd 2012 (first published July 18th 2012)

Meant To Be by Mark  MillerGod's Counterpoints by Crystal LinnThe Hand of God by Giovanni GelatiSnake in the Water by George Michael LoughmuellerPerfect Nothing by Rachel  Hunter
Trestle Press
49th out of 97 books — 13 voters
For Nothing by Nicholas DenmonMasquerade by Cambria HebertPrecipice by Melissa Luznicky GarrettBefore by Cambria HebertRemembrance by Michelle Madow
Must Buy Smashwords Books
408th out of 449 books — 494 voters

More lists with this book...

Alexia Purdy
In this sequel to Murder! Too Close to Home, we find our hero investigator Gabriel Celtic down in South America on an archeological dig, in an emotionally suspended state. After his wife’s murder, he is not sure how to live on. When he gets a telegram to return home because his best friend and partner Frank, has been murdered. He hastily returns, and gets to work immediately. What he finds is a trail of murders leading all the way up to the top of the most sovereign of all organizations and an u...more
Amy
Gabriel Celtic is back and better than ever in "Gabriel's Revenge" while away on a archaeological dig he learns of his best friend Frank's death and decides to return home to solve his murder.. during his flight home he meets up with a mysterious woman who Gabe later finds out is someone very important to him! Gabriel and the old team start investigating the cases Frank was working on when he got killed.. they find out the killings that were made to look like accidents were anything but.. they w...more
Hunter J
JT Lewis has done it again! Gabriel's Revenge is the second in the series of Gabriel Celtic stories, and although the story easily stands on its own, the continuing story is a nice addition to his original novel.

Starting off in South America, the story has Gabriel just putting in his time at an archaeological dig as he tries to hide from his past life. The emotions he is feeling for his now dead wife leave him mentally numb as he tries to overcome the tragedy of losing her.

An unexpected telegram...more
K.R.
Gabriel's Revenge, the sequel to Murder! Too Close To Home! blew my mind!

Our hero, the gorgeous and esoteric Gabriel Celtic, has left his former life behind in an attempt to exorcise his broken heart. After a year on an archeological dig in South America, he is plunged back into his former life abruptly and unceremoniously.

Regret and guilt fill him as he journeys back to the home he left more than a year ago. Along the way a surprise finds him and brings light back into his life.

He arrives home...more
Garden Summerland
Gabriel's Revenge is the brilliant sequel to Murder! Too Close to Home. JT Lewis brings us the further adventures of his multifaceted character Gabriel Celtic in yet another complex murder mystery that is sure to have you hooked from page one. This is a series that has something for everyone - you will NOT be disappointed!

Gabriel takes you on an action packed ride that is not to be missed! I can only hope that there are many more adventures on the horizon with Gabe. Once you become involved with...more
Giovanni Gelati
I think most would say I have read a few novels in this genre. I really enjoyed this novel. It has all the right elements PLUS! I love an author that grabs me by the throat and doesn't let go.
Hunter J

An unexpected telegram...more
Christina Browne
Christina Browne marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
Sil V
Sil V marked it as to-read
Mar 06, 2014
Carilu
Carilu marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2014
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2014
Natalie
Natalie marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2013
A.R. Von
A.R. Von marked it as to-read
May 31, 2013
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Mar 30, 2013
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Mar 15, 2013
davina
davina marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2013
♥Ale♥
♥Ale♥ marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Rosi Violet~
Rosi Violet~ marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2013
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2012
Lynn Worton
Lynn Worton marked it as to-read
Nov 20, 2012
Cassie LeBlanc
Cassie LeBlanc marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2012
Rya/Jenny
Rya/Jenny marked it as to-read
Oct 23, 2012
Jo-lan
Jo-lan marked it as to-read
Oct 22, 2012
William Tasch
William Tasch marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2012
Tema
Tema marked it as to-read
Sep 29, 2012
Mystery abounds in the books of Amazon Best Selling Author J.T. Lewis.

Living in Southeast Indiana with his wife and daughter, J.T. has always loved a mystery. Striving to bring readers a story packed full of action, adventure, and suspense has led to his current selection of titles.

His first full length novel, Murder! Too Close To Home, has been voted #1 on Goodreads Best Debut Mystery Series list...more
More about J.T. Lewis...
Murder! Too Close To Home The Beginning (Pepper and Longstreet, #1) The Unsolved Robbery (Pepper and Longstreet, #4) Last Dance The Missing Clue (Pepper and Longstreet, #2)