Start by marking “Life is More Than Candy Hearts” as Want to Read:
Life is More Than Candy Hearts
Read eBook* *Different edition

Life is More Than Candy Hearts

4.46 of 5 stars 4.46  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The Candy Collection: Life is More Than Candy Hearts A Valentine's Day collection of short stories by Michele Richard, Lisa Bilbrey, And Laura Braley Changes of the Heart: When you're left with nothing at all, all you have left is to rebuild. Can losing everything bring two people together to make a new family? Gabe Lost his family on 9/11 and himself in the process. Julie ...more
Published February 14th 2012 by Renaissance Romance Publishing (first published January 30th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Life is More Than Candy Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life is More Than Candy Hearts

Easy by Tammara WebberBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireHopeless by Colleen HooverWanted by Kelly ElliottOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Indie Authors Everybody Should Read
433rd out of 2,965 books — 3,329 voters
After the Kiss by Terra Elan McVoyThwonk by Joan BauerTriple Shot Bettys in Love by Jody GehrmanBoy Meets Boy by David LevithanSweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad
Conversation Hearts
20th out of 29 books — 3 voters

More lists with this book...

All of the stories in this book were equally touching.
Ali (Ali's Bookshelf )
Alright, I've reviewed each separate story of this wonderful book, now I'm going to review the book as a whole.

Life is More Than Candy Hearts is a marvelous collection of three love stories. Stories that are so different from each other. One Story is about a stripper and a singer, the next is about a farmer and a woman that crashes into his fence, then the third is about a secret admirer and a women trying to get over her father's death. So very different, but still revolving around one thing...
Patty Presley
I absolutely enjoyed this book! I enjoyed all of the stories, but my favorite of all had to be the third story in the book. It wasn't at all what I expected and I couldn't read it fast enough. (Sorry Laura. I loved your story and read it pretty much as soon as I got it, the last one really grabbed my attention.) You're in for a treat reading this book! Not your typical mushy love stories and that's what I love about it!
The stories in this book were so touching. You really got to feel for the characters and what they had to go through to find love. It really gives you hope for love.
Wendy Hines

All three of these stories by different authors merge together into a fantastic collection of romance. Each character is compelling and easy to relate to. They all have obstacles in their lives to overcome to move forward with their lives and that alone keeps the pages turning. With clever writing, interesting characters and three authors who bring their own flavor of romance to life, Life is More Than Candy Hearts deserves to be read anytime, all year long!
Beverly Brown
Beverly Brown marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2015
Moira Mcglynn
Moira Mcglynn marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Naomi marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Mandi Smith
Mandi Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2014
Kim marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2014
Bobbi marked it as to-read
Dec 05, 2013
D.S. Williams
D.S. Williams marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2013
Alison G.
Alison G. marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2013
Mer marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2013
J.C. Clarke
J.C. Clarke marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2012
M.B. marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2012
Paddy O'callaghan
Paddy O'callaghan marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Q & A with Michel...: Life is More Than Candy Hearts 2 4 Aug 24, 2012 10:33AM
Q & A with Michel...: Anthologies 1 3 Aug 24, 2012 09:05AM
Obsessive, compulsive, slightly crazed, but enough about her personality. First and foremost, Lisa Bilbrey is a mom to three and a wife to one. She loves to write, and spends the majority of everyday writing. It's who she is, and what she's meant to be doing. Words are her life, the air she breathes, and the nutrients of her soul.

Finding a love in the written word, Lisa Bilbrey started writing as
More about Lisa Bilbrey...