Agents Under Fire

Agents Under Fire (Agents Under Fire)

3.73 of 5 stars 3.73  ·  rating details  ·  255 ratings  ·  37 reviews
Novella Trilogy

Book 1: Guardian Agent

When Gabe Cannon's commando team is tasked with bringing down a rogue soldier, he doesn't expect to come face-to-face with the target's sister at the showdown instead of the man himself.

Jasmine is trying to lead the team away from her injured brother. Recognizing one of the hunters as her teenage crush is definitely a shock to her syste...more
Published December 24th 2011 by Dana Marton (first published January 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Agents Under Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Agents Under Fire

Nobody's Hero by Kallypso MastersMasters at Arms by Kallypso MastersNobody's Angel by Kallypso MastersNobody's Perfect by Kallypso MastersSands of Betrayal by A.B. McKinley
Military Romance and Fiction
293rd out of 442 books — 608 voters
The Mating by Nicky CharlesDarkfever by Karen Marie MoningPride and Prejudice by Jane AustenAlien Species Intervention Books 1-3 by J.K. AccinniCutters vs. Jocks by Elizabeth Marx
Best Free eBooks
418th out of 480 books — 1,012 voters

More lists with this book...

Julie Miller
I've been a fan of Dana Marton's Harlequin Intrigues for a long time, so I was happy to give this "agent" trilogy a try. I loved them! While I kept wishing they were full-length novels, I found they gave me a quick, complete-feeling read that fit my busy schedule, giving me the romantic suspense fix I wanted. Each story is a stand-alone novella, but I'm glad I bought the bundle with all three stories together because they shared characters and a background story that tied them all together and m...more
Susan
My first introduction to Dana Marton's writing was the Broslin Creek series and I loved them. I also enjoyed these novellas very much. I've read reviews that were critical of these stories because the chacters were not developed enough. A very small part of me agrees. But here's what I think about that.. These stories are clearly identified as novellas, NOT novel length books. When I read a novella I don't expect the character development to be as great as it would be in a novel. I think it is u...more
Kathy
Action packed romantic thrill rides! This set includes #1 Guardian Agent - Gabe & Jasmine's story; #2 Avenging Agent - Jake & Allison's story; and finally #3 Warrior Agent - Trioy & Claire's story. Each novella can stand alone but I'd recommend reading them in order as they do have overlapping characters! Great series! I loved it!!
Kris hancock
Fabulous book, I'm really glad I came across this author!! I definitely will be reading more by Dana Marton!! I enjoyed this series alot!!
Amanda
SIZZZZZZZZLE HOT !!! 3 hot guys in 1 book. You better hold on to your seats, people!!! That was HOT!
Dolores Madden
Loved the books , the thrill , the romance , who done it but modern .
Mary Mooney
I love stories like these, it has suspense, intrigue, and romance. I was on the edge of my seat from the very beginning, wanting to know what would happen next. This is a three book set and you get Gabe & Jasmine, Jake & Allison and Troy & Claire. Gabe and Jake were in the Army together and Gabe and Troy worked together in a commando unit searching for a rogue soldier, who turns out to be Jake. Jake has his sisters, Jasmine and Mandy with him. Trying to keep them safe. Jake is in Afg...more
Elene Wood
These books were my introduction to this author. The story is complete in this box set. It was so good I could. to put it down and have since read it more than once. If you love romantic suspense these are the ones for you.
Barbara Bertelsen
Fast paced action thriller. Layers of intrigue covering the real truth.
Imperfect heroes trying to make and imperfect world a better place to live.
Dorel
This is the 1st books I read by Dana Marton. All the books story lines are great. All the books were full of action. Some of the scenes in these books were kind of brutal. I loved this box set can't wait to read other books by Ms. Marton.
Tamia
Nice short reads for a quick on the go entertainment. The stories flowed into each other. I really liked the plot and the female characters were all different. that was a nice change.
Shelly123
Good stories.
Robin Leigh
Action, intrigue and quick romance. Everything I love. I know this has been said before, but I would have loved for these stories to be longer. Great characters that longer stories would have been perfect for. That being said, for entertaining reads with tough, sensitive heroes, these fit the bill in a short amount of time. Miss Marton does a wonderful job of pulling you into the stories immediately and holding your attention. I'm off to find more great reads from this author.
Silverana
I thought I would really enjoy reading them and that there would be a lot of action. But they were just ok. Interesting enough that I was able to finish them. I especially liked WARRIOR AGENT, Troy's dialogue was very witty. But after reading each one, I was not overly motivated or excited to read any of the others. I have read two other books by this author and this is not one of Dana Marton's best work.
Ashley
Set of three romantic suspense novellas, stories in chronological order progressing along the same overall plot line, each focusing on a different main character. Black ops ex-military guys, my favorite! Not too heavy, not too light, just right! Violent throughout, a little thin on the romance side, interesting plot. I will read more from this author.
Hbeebti
Three great short stories. They are all connected. Each book was fast paced and a sweet slow romance. There isn't any sex but in the last two it was more of a hint and then fade to black. I really like that at the end they are each others family and have formed a bond. I like this authors writing style and look forward to more of her work.
Erika
I enjoyed this book. It was a quick read and fast paced. I also enjoyed how there were three different stories based on each character but it was one full story through out the three. Each story based on a different character and their portion of the mission they were on. They blended well together.
Dolores
A pretty good novella of ex FBI men with one rogue Solider & his Family. Will they get him & find out the truth with the help of his courageous Sister whom she then falls captured by the man she had a teenage crush on. Will the truth come out & would anything happen with her old crush ;-)
Dotti Elrick
These were not really something I would usually read. But I picked them up on a whim. I've read other books by the author. They were good. Three short stories that were easy to read. Fast paced, lots of action and a bit of romance thrown in for good measure.
Luli
Son tres historias diferentes, son cortitas con lo cual no da lugar a una descripción detallada y detallista de los personajes peroooo, está bien escrita, la acción es entretenida, los personajes gustan un montón y merece la pena para pasar un buen rato. :)
Bridget Sphung
This was actually three novellas in one collection. The action was fast paced and never boring. I loved the characters, especially how they weren't always typically perfect as in most romance/romantic suspense novels.
Linda
I enjoyed these. As far as short stories go, they were fun to read. Sometimes a short story is all it takes. They could have been spun out some more, but I thought the author did a good job with them.
Lhenry
I liked it - wish the story with Troy and Clair had been full length though, I liked how their characters both had a sense of humor in spite of what they each had gone through.
Karin
I don't usually read novellas, but since these three were a series in one volume, I thought I'd give them a shot. Glad I did, I liked each story.
Bronwyn
Fast enjoyable read. Lots of action and the story held together through all three sections. It was nice to read about straight forward heroes.
Jenn
Novellas are never long enough! I wanted more from each of them, but they held my interest enough that I read the trilogy in one day.
Lila
Serious suspense. Fairly short, which was nice. Three-in-one writings, tied together. Needs another proofread.
Jane
I love my brain candy! These three novellas are perfect little adventure, intrigue, & romance bon-bons.
Debbie
Not brilliant, but not bad. Three short action/romance with violent scenes but not much else.
Justina
Short and fast paced. I like how each novel follows a different character.
  • Nightfall
  • The French Detective's Woman
  • Family Ties (A Cop in the Family, #2)
  •  Angel on Fire (Angel Investigations)
  • Love Can Be Murder (boxed set of humorous mysteries)
  • Trial by Fire (All Fired Up, #2)
  • Big Bad Wolf (COS Commando)
  • High Seas Deception
  • Her Secret Bodyguard
  • The Huntress
  • Wild for You (Tropical Heat, #1)
  • Imposter (The Protectors #1)
  • The Edge Of Trust
  • Against The Wind (FBI Agents, #1)
  • Breaking Through (SEAL TEAM Heartbreakers #2)
  • Lawless (Aspen, #2)
  • America's Bravest (America's Bravest, #1-6)
  • Letters To Gabriella (Glebe Point, #2)
Dana Marton writes fast-paced action-adventure romances that take her readers all over the globe. She is a Rita Award finalist and the winner of the Daphne du Maurier Award of Excellence. She loves writing stories of intrigue, filled with dangerous plots that try her tough-as-nails heroes and the special women they fall in love with. Her books have been published in seven languages in eleven coun...more
More about Dana Marton...
Deathscape (Broslin Creek, #2) Deathwatch (Broslin Creek, #1) Guardian Agent (Agents Under Fire #1) The Third Scroll (Hardstorm Saga, #1) Deathtrap (Broslin Creek, #3)